Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 26-27

Cheating and Rivals – Part 26

(Part 2 of the Caribbean vacay)

The next morning Mike made pancakes for breakfast (Anna's favorite). Always the health nut, Jen picked at a pancake but mostly ate a yogurt and fruit. After breakfast they went to the beach that was a short walk from the cabana.

"No high heels today?" Mike joked, referring to the picture Frank sent yesterday of Jen in the skimpy black string bikini and high heels. The pink bikini she wore today was still sexy but not nearly as revealing. Instead of high heels she wore flip flops.

"It's a family beach honey," Jen said with a laugh, giving her husband a playful hip bump. Mike gave her a smile back.

Anna had a wonderful time in the calm Caribbean water, bouncing and splashing around. She was like a fish (or mermaid). Jen, Mike and Maggie had a hard (but fun) time keeping up with their little blonde haired ball of energy. It was the start of a wonderful day.

"You're getting burnt," Jen said tenderly touching Mike's nose and cheek. "Let me get lotion."

Mike watched as his wife walked out of the water towards their stuff. He noticed a lot of male heads turning to watch. Even though her bikini was somewhat conservative, Jen was still incredibly beautiful and alluring, easily the prettiest and sexiest girl on the beach. Mike felt his cock tingle at the sight of so many men desiring his wife.

Before getting to her beach bag, Frank Tower showed up. Seeing him, Jen walked to him, quickening her pace.

"Hey you," Jen said smiling into his eyes. "Did you sleep in? I thought you were joining us earlier."

"I had some work," Frank explained. He smiled back at her and looked her up and down. "I like the black bikini better," he said with a grin.

"You're bad," Jen said with a laugh. "This is a family beach and a family day," she reminded him.

"I want to kiss you," Frank said.

"I know baby but we can't," Jen said, taking a step back as if afraid he was going to pull her into his arms. She obviously couldn't let Anna see that. And she promised Mike this day was his, and Frank was just there as a friend. "Come on, we're in the water. You can drop your stuff next to ours."

Frank followed Jen, admiring her slim tight ass. "This way," Jen said as Frank dropped his bag next to their chairs. Jen reached into her bag for sun tan lotion then started back towards her husband.

"Wait," Frank said grabbing Jen's hand. She turned to him. He asked "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Keep your voice down," Jen whispered. She smiled at him, a twinkle in her eye. "Yeah, I do," she whispered, the smile in her voice. She moved her slim foot so it touched his. No one could see because of the sand. She pressed her pedicured toes into his ankle. Not like a high heel, but the best she could do given the circumstances.

Frank's eyes rose, a flash of lust passing over his face. "I want to fuck you," he said.

"Tomorrow cowboy," Jen said, digging her pretty toes into his ankle. She gave him a teasing smile then turned and walked to the water.

Jen joined Mike in the water. Anna was laughing and splashing with Maggie. "Here baby," she said rubbing lotion on Mike's nose and cheeks. She was gentle because his skin was getting red.

"He's here," Mike said looking over Jen's shoulder at Frank. He stood about 20 feet away.

"Don't worry, it's our day," Jen assured him. "He's just hanging with us."

"You're okay with that?" Mike asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Just hanging. You don't want to be with Frank?"

"I want to be with you honey," Jen said, kissing Mike on the lips. "And with Anna. Us. We're a family. Frank's just a plaything. And today he's just hanging."

"Hello Mike," Frank said as he walked up. They shook hands. He abruptly said "I appreciate you using condoms with Jenny."

"Frank," Jen said with a disbelieving laugh.

"You'd rather we talk when Anna's here?" Frank asked rhetorically. Anna was still playing with Maggie at the other side of the beach. "I like initiative Mike. Good man. So we're clear, you'll use condoms with Jenny. Agreed?"

Mike paused. Then he said "Yes."

Frank curled a finger in the front of Jen's bikini bottom. Mike looked alarmed and started towards Frank but he smiled and said "Don't worry, Anna's not looking this way." Mike looked over his shoulder and saw Frank was right.

Frank tugged Jen's bikini bottom away from her body a little. "You understand I won't be using condoms with Jenny?" Frank said. "I cum where I want?"

"Yes," Mike said.

"I do what I want with her," Frank said tugging her bikini bottom harder. He looked down. He had a clear view of her little landing strip and sweet pussy. Mike looked alarmed again. But the way they were standing, especially in the water, no one could see.

"As long as it's good with Jen," Mike said.

Frank grinned. "Sure Mike. Good man. So we're agreed." Frank gave a slap to Mike's arm. "I'm a fair man though. I assure you that any man I allow with Jenny will also use condoms. So you won't be the only one. I'll be the only man bare inside Jenny. I'll be the only man to cum inside her. That is, if I decide to cum in her pussy. Sometimes it'll be her mouth. Sometimes her ass. Sometimes her face. My choice."

"Fine," Mike said under his breath, his nostrils flaring.

Frank turned to Jen. "My choice, right Jenny?"

Jen nodded, her cheeks going red.

"Again I'm a fair man," Frank said turning to look at Mike again. "I bought you condoms."

"What?" Mike said.

"They're extra thick," Frank said. "Unfortunately it cuts down on sensitivity. But less risk of breakage. You'll use those condoms."

Mike nodded.

"I want to hear you say it Mike," Frank pressed. "You'll use those condoms."

Mike glared at Frank. But he said "Fine, okay."

"Good man," Frank said slapping Mike on the arm again. "See? Communication, that's the biggest hurdle. Once we get passed that, everything falls together."

Jen looked worriedly at Mike. "Let's get back," she said tugging Mike's hand.

"I'll meet you there," Mike said.

"Are you sure?" Jen said. Mike nodded.

Jen checked on Anna. She wanted to stay with Maggie in the water a little while longer. So Jen walked with Frank back to their chairs. "Kind of over the top," Jen said to Frank.

"Jenny, this is what you need to understand," Frank said. "Mike is a cuckold. You don't like that word. But you're ignoring reality. And it's not good for you. Or Mike for that matter. You need to accept what he is."

"God Frank ..." Jen lamented.

"Why is Mike still back there?" Frank said.

"What?"

"He's still back there because he's got a hard on," Frank said.

Jen stared at Frank. Then she looked back at her husband. She realized Frank was right.

Maggie and Anna walked up a little while later. Jen introduced Frank to Anna. "Honey, this is Mr. Tower. We work together."

Anna was over her stranger anxiety. While still shy, she was fascinated with strangers, especially men.

"You work with my mommy?" Anna asked Frank. She looked at Frank with big blue eyes while hiding behind Jen. Her golden blonde hair was wet from being in the water.

"Yes I do," Frank said giving Anna a friendly smile.

"Um, see my mommy's pretty?" Anna said, touching the diamond of Jen's belly ring.

"It's beautiful," Frank said looking at Anna. Then he smiled at Jen. She smiled back, sharing a moment with him. "Do you want one someday?"

"Yah," Anna said, touching her mother's belly ring again.

At that moment Mike walked up. "Maggie, can you take Anna to the cabana for lunch?" Jen said. She hugged Mike's arm. "Let's go for a walk honey," Jen said. She glanced at Frank as she went off with her husband.

"Are you okay?" Jen said as they walked along the water. They held hands. "Frank was way over the top. He gets that way sometimes."

"Yeah," Mike said, his insides churning.

"Frank says I need to accept you're a cuckold," Jen said.

"He did huh?" Mike said with a humorless laugh.

"I think what he means, you support how I am," Jen said. She grinned and added "I mean, I'm a slut and you call me your goddess. That lets me be me, and feel good about myself. I think that's what Frank means. I love you, so I need to support you better."

"I don't think that's what Frank means," Mike said with another laugh.

"Probably not," Jen agreed with a laugh back. "But just because he's an ass doesn't mean he's not right. You support me. I need to support you better. So we both get what we want from the game."

"Yeah," Mike said.

Jen stopped and looked at her husband. She was holding both his hands. "Is that 'yeah' you agree? Or 'yeah' I need to think about it more?"

"It's 'yeah' it depends where you're going with this," Mike said.

"I want to know if you're okay," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes. "Frank's pushing my boundaries and I want to explore that. I think he's pushing your boundaries too. But it has to work for both of us. I want to make sure you're okay, you're not getting bad hurt."

"You'd stop?"

"Mike I'd definitely stop," Jen assured him. "Okay, I admit, I might be a little disappointed. But I'd get over it, I'd stop. You and Anna are my life honey. Frank is just a game."

Mike grinned. "I guess I'm not ready to stop either," he said. "But I appreciate you saying that."

"So we're good then?" Jen asked, squeezing Mike's hands.

"Yeah we're good," Mike said squeezing her hands back. Looking a little anxious, he asked "What's happening tonight?"

"Frank's hanging a little longer, then he's going home," Jen said. She squeezed his hands again and said "This is an 'us' day baby."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:34 PM