Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I guess I'm getting better too," Mike said hugging her back. In the past, he might have fallen off the cliff if this happened. But like Jen, he was more experienced now with the game. Also, now he had Anna. Anna kept him busy and warded off loneliness. Also, with Anna, Mike was even more secure now that Jen would always come home to him.

After dinner, Maggie went out to explore the town. Mike and Jen played with Anna. Then they gave their baby a bath and read her books until she fell asleep.

"I love these," Mike said later as they sat on the sofa in the cabana's cozy living room. He was holding Jen's foot, tracing his finger along the thin leather strands of the thong sandals. There was a strand around her slim ankle, and another running over the top of her foot to between her big toe and the one next to it. Mike had a major foot fetish and Jen's were the prettiest. The thong sandals were almost like Jen was barefoot.

Mike took off the sandals and rubbed Jen's feet as she told him what happened. By the end he was so hard it hurt.

"So Lou and Hugh were pissed?" Mike asked.

"And Miranda too," Jen said.

"Frank plays power games with everyone," Mike observed.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. She pulled up her skirt so the red panties came into view. "Look baby."

Mike looked at the panties. They were wet. He ran his finger along Jen's camel toe. "Frank?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "Just before I came home. He came inside me."

Mike curled a finger in the panties and pulled them aside, revealing his wife's pussy. Her lips were red and swollen and glistening with Frank's juices. "I want you baby," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with a giggle. But Mike heard hesitation in his wife's voice.

"You don't want to?" he asked.

"Of course I want to," Jen said. "But let's take off the panties."

"That's the point," Mike said. He tugged the panties further aside, exposing Jen's pussy completely. He wanted to fuck Jen in the panties. But he saw hesitation in Jen's pretty face. "What?" he asked.

"... they're Frank's," Jen said gently, not wanting to get Mike upset. "Sally's. It'd be disrespectful."

"You don't think Frank disrespects me, when he doesn't use my name?" Mike said, bitterness in his voice.

"That's how Frank is honey," Jen said gently. "You're not like that." She stroked Mike's cheek and looked into his eyes. She could tell he was hurt now. Trying to make things better, she said "Of course you can do anything you want. I'm your wife. If you want to fuck me with the panties on, you can."

Mike inwardly winched at Jen's words, although he didn't show it. But it was like she was condescending to him. She clearly didn't want Mike to "soil" the red panties. "Okay," he said, pulling the red panties off. He handed them to her.

"I'll put these away," Jen said standing up and pulling down her skirt. She held out her hand. "Come on baby."

Mike took Jen's hand. She squeezed his hand as they walked to their bedroom. Jen put the red panties into her dresser (Mike had unpacked for her as well as himself and Anna) and then joined her husband in bed.

"Frank's coming over tomorrow?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "That's okay right?" she asked. "We'll tell Anna he's an old friend. That I work with him."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said. That was part of the deal when he agreed to come on this trip after all.

"I need to tell you something," Jen whispered hesitantly. "I told Frank you're using condoms. I'm sorry. It kind of slipped out."

"How did it slip out?" Mike asked, frowning.

"I don't know," Jen said pressing her forehead against Mike's chest. She didn't have a good explanation.

"What'd Frank say?" Mike asked.

Jen was relieved not to hear anger in Mike's voice. "He liked it. I mean, duh," she said with a grin. As she said the next words she looked at her husband's face closely. "I think he wants to keep it that way. He wants to talk to you tomorrow about it."

Mike stared at Jen, not saying anything. When he finally spoke his voice was hoarse with excitement. "Did you tell him I want to have another baby?"

"No," Jen said. "There's no reason he needs to know that. And I'm not sure I'm ready."

"So only Frank would cum in you?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "He makes Lou, Hugh and Johnny wear condoms," she said.

"He'll make other men wear condoms?" Mike asked.

"Probably."

"You'd fuck other men for Frank?"

"It depends," Jen said.

"You'd fuck other men for Frank," Mike said, this time his words a statement and not a question.

"I guess," Jen said. "Yeah, probably."

"So if I wear condoms too ..." Mike said.

"That's up to you baby," Jen said.

"... only Frank will cum in you," Mike said completing his sentence.

"It's up to you baby," Jen repeated.

Mike looked into Jen's face for long moments. He finally said "Have you missed any pills?"

"I don't think so," Jen said. She reached into her bag for her birth control pills. "See?" She handed Mike the round foil packet. She hadn't missed any pills that month.

"What would happen if you didn't take tomorrow's pill?" Mike asked, punching out tomorrow's pill from the foil packet.

"Nothing," Jen said.

"What about the next day?" he said punching out the next pill.

"Mike ..."

"Or the next day?" Mike punched out the next pill. He now had three pills in his hand.

"Mike stop," Jen said with a laugh. She took the 3 pills from him and pushed them back into the packet. "Anyway, no matter what I did with my birth control pills it's not going to affect this weekend. You know that secret agent man."

Mike watched as Jen put the birth control packet back in her bag. When she looked back at him, Mike pushed up her skirt and opened her legs. Jen rested on her elbows in the bed as Mike inspected her.

"There's dried cum on your pussy lips," he said.

"Okay, that's kind of gross," Jen said with a half laugh.

Mike put a finger into her pussy. "You're still wet," he said. He pulled out his finger. Milky cum covered his finger. "Yeah, he came inside you."

"I told you," Jen said.

Mike offered his finger to Jen. She licked off Frank's cum from his finger. He put his finger in her pussy again, and again she licked off Frank's cum.

Mike put his finger in Jen's pussy again. When he pulled out she said "This time, you lick it." Her eyelids were heavy and she had her cum face on.

"No," Mike said. Jen pressed his finger against her lips. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled his face to her. She kissed him, his finger between their lips. As they kissed, Mike couldn't help but lick his finger.

When they stopped kissing they were both panting. Jen reached into her bag and got a condom. Mike watched as she rolled it on his hard cock. Wearing the condom, Mike made love to his wife.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:33 PM