Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Sorry about this," Johnny said as he kissed Jen.

"That's okay," Jen said, kissing him back.

"I'll make it good for you," Johnny promised between kisses.

Jen reached down and stroked his curved cock. "I can't wait to feel this inside me."

"I'll be gentle," Johnny said between more kisses. He knew he was thick, too thick for a lot of girls.

"Don't, I like it rough," Jen said pulling Johnny on top of her. "I'm a slut. Fuck me hard."

Johnny smiled. It was amazing to hear those dirty words coming from such a beautiful, innocent face. He'd known Jenny Johnson for less than an afternoon, and already he adored this girl!

"Condom Johnny," Frank said.

Johnny looked at Frank. He was naked, he didn't have a condom. Then he looked at the bodyguards. Lou reluctantly handed Johnny a condom.

Johnny hurriedly rolled the condom on his shaft. Then he penetrated Jen. Jen groaned at Johnny's girth. "Are you okay?" Johnny asked kissing Jen's lips.

"Yeah, yeah," Jen said gasping. Fuck he was thick! "Come on!" she said impatiently. "I want all of you!"

Johnny grinned. He put Jen's long legs on his shoulders and pushed in balls deep (the slick massage oil helped). Then he began fucking her hard.

Miranda watched despondently as Johnny fucked Jenny. This wasn't right. Johnny wasn't her husband or boyfriend. They weren't even dating. But Johnny was hers. No one else's. Hers.

Miranda could tell Johnny was into Jenny. He never responded to her the way he was acting with Jenny. Miranda knew the truth. He liked fucking Jenny better than her.

At that moment, Miranda hated Jenny.

Lou and Hugh looked sourly as Johnny fucked Jen's brains out. Fucked their girl. "Pull up your pants for god's sake," Frank ordered derisively. "I don't want to see your dicks hanging out." Lou and Hugh obediently pulled up their pants, timidly following Frank's orders.

Later, Jen brushed her wet hair. She just got out of the shower. "You were shitty to Lou and Hugh," she told him as she put on her bra and thong panties.

"You're not wearing the red panties?" Frank asked as he watched Jen get dressed.

"I'm going to Mike," Jen said with a "hello" tone of voice. She put on a casual crop top and jean skirt. Then she put her wedding rings back on. "Why'd you do that to Lou and Hugh? To Miranda?"

"You didn't enjoy Johnny?" Frank asked.

"Well, yeah," Jen said with a half laugh. Getting serious she added "Miranda wasn't happy about it." She put on thong sandals that showed off most of her slim pretty feet as she spoke to Frank.

Frank gave an unconcerned shrug. "You have to remember Jenny," he said sagely. "Lou and Hugh. Johnny. Even Miranda. They work for us."

Jen frowned at Frank. "Us?" she asked.

"We're exclusive," Frank reminded her.

"What does that mean exactly?" Jen asked. "What's the thing with you and Miranda?"

"The thing?" Frank said with a laugh. "Why, are you jealous?"

"I'm just curious," Jen said trying to look innocent.

"We've known each other a long time," Frank said with a shrug.

"Are you lovers?" Jen asked.

"We used to be," Frank said.

"But not anymore?" Jen asked.

"Would that bother you?" Frank asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jen hesitated, then said "... yeah, it would."

Frank studied her. Echoing her earlier thoughts, he said "Are you still having sex with Mike?"

"Of course I am," Jen said immediately.

"So what right do you have to tell me what to do with other girls?" Frank asked.

That shut Jen up. She thought about her conversation with Mike earlier that week. She sputtered out "He's using condoms."

"What?" Frank asked.

"Mike's using condoms," Jen said. "We have sex, but he uses condoms."

Frank looked at Jen, studying her. "Because you want him to wear condoms?" he asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "... because ... Mike thinks you want him to wear condoms." She felt flushed, suddenly hot again.

Frank slowly nodded, still studying her. "I'll talk to Mike, to make sure he understands what I want."

"... whatever you think best," Jen said timidly, her submissive side flaring up.

Frank fingered her belly ring (her stomach was partially exposed by the crop top). "Pull up your skirt and turn around," he ordered her.

"I need to get home to Mike and Anna," Jen protested. It was already dark, passed dinner time. Mike and Anna's plane landed some time ago.

"Pull up your skirt and turn around," Frank ordered. "I don't like having to say things twice." He locked eyes with Jen.

After a few moments Jen looked down, not able to take Frank's intense commanding stare. She pulled up her skirt and turned around. She leaned over the table, her breasts pressing against the rich wood.

Frank ripped off Jen's thong panties with a single pull, making her yelp. He took out his rock hard cock. He bent his knees and pushed into Jen. She was soaking wet. Still, Jen grunted at being penetrated by his super thick cock.

"Did you really think I was going to let you go back to your wimp husband without fucking you?" Frank hissed in Jen's ear as he fucked her. He pounded her hard. Each thrust forced Jen onto her tip toes, her pretty feet arching in the sweet looking thong sandals.

Jen came, her hands gripping the sides of the table as her body shuddered with orgasmic pleasure. Frank came soon after. He gripped Jen's hips and stayed deep inside as he shot his seed into her pussy.

Frank collapsed onto Jen, both of them panting. He slowly pulled out. From his pocket he pulled out the red panties. He reached down and pulled the panties up Jen's legs. Then he pulled down Jen's skirt. He tenderly kissed her neck and cheeks. "Jen honey," he said as he gave her more loving kisses. "You're with me, even when you're with your husband."

After catching her breath, Jen stood up and smoothed her top and skirt. "It's getting late, I have to get home," she told him. She was supposed to be at the cabana way before this. Was Mike upset? Was Anna missing her and crying? Along with those concerns for her family, her knees were weak from just getting fucked so hard. And so good. She felt the red lacy panties getting wet as Frank ran out of her.

"Make sure Mike knows I just fucked you," Frank said with a grin.

Jen looked at Frank, still breathing hard. She said "Frank. Never call Mike a wimp again." Then she turned and left the villa.

"Sorry about earlier," Jen said to Hugh and Lou as they drove her to the cabana.

"You didn't seem to mind Miss Johnson," Hugh said stiffly, addressing her formally.

"Will you please call me by my first name?" Jen said with frustration. She sighed when neither bodyguard responded. She didn't have time to worry about them. She was anxious about Mike and Anna. She was late by a couple hours. Was Mike mad? Bad upset?

But everything was okay. When she got to the cabana, Mike, Anna and Maggie were playing board games and watching TV. "Momma!" Anna squealed delightedly when Jen walked in. Jen gave her daughter a big hug and kiss. Mike came over with a smile on his face and kissed Jen.

"Sorry I'm late," she whispered.

"No worries," Mike said with another kiss hello. "I'll start dinner."

"I should take a shower," Jen whispered to her husband. Mike looked Jen in the eye. He touched her skirt, over her pussy. She gave him a slight nod.

"Don't," Mike whispered back. "We're all hot and sweaty from the pool and lotion." He squeezed her hand. Then he gave Jen a beer and went out to the grill and cooked hot dogs and burgers.

After playing with Anna for a while, Jen left the toddler with Maggie and joined Mike at the grill. She clinked his beer bottle with hers. "Thanks for waiting for me," she said hugging him. "You're not upset I'm late?"

"A little," Mike said. He put his wife's hand on his crotch. He was hard. The dark emotions (jealousy, feeling neglected, loneliness) fueled his cuckold fantasies. "But I'm okay. You're splitting time with Frank. I get things aren't always going to go as planned this weekend."

Jen felt relieved. She also thought it was ironic, the way Hugh and Lou (men she had no obligations to) were giving her the silent treatment, yet her husband (the man she took vows with) was being understanding. "Thanks for being so understanding," she said hugging him tighter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:33 PM