Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Lou and Hugh walked in. They were dressed in workout gear and were surprised to see Frank and Jen. "We'll come back later," Hugh said.

"No need, we'll be leaving soon," Frank said.

Jen finished Frank's workout with stretching exercises. As he stretched, Jen glanced over at Lou and Hugh. They were both closer to her age than Frank, maybe early 30s (about Mike's age). They were tall, athletic, broad shouldered, ruggedly handsome. Their chests and abs were freaking awesome. Their arms and legs were incredible too.

The embarrassing, humiliating experience with Claudia, Annette and Bridget had pushed Jen's submissive buttons, getting her hot. Looking at Lou and Hugh's beautiful bodies - remembering what they'd done to her - got her hotter. Jen's nympho switch was on. She needed fucked again, especially after all the night's stimulation.

"Go ahead," Frank told her.

"What?" Jen said.

"Don't play innocent," Frank said grinning at her. They both looked at her in the mirror. Jen had a major camel toe in the skin tight yoga pants. Frank ran his finger between her swollen pussy lips.

Jen flushed at Frank's touch. She understood now. Frank wasn't like Mike. He wasn't into watching. He wasn't a cuckold. Frank was into power and control. He set this all up. All night, he set this up. So she would willing give herself to her "rapists." How humiliating was that? Barely 2 weeks after being "bangd," the "victim" willing gives herself to her "rapists."

Frank reached up and thumbed her nipples. They were so hard they were outlined in her sports bra. "Let them fuck you," he said, his eyes boring into her. "Give yourself to them. You know you want it."

Jen looked at Frank, letting him fondle her. "bang me again?" she asked, her eye lids heavy with lust.

"If that's what you want," Frank said with a grin.

Jen gave Frank a long look. Fuck it, she thought. She turned and walked to the bodyguards. Lou was bench pressing way more than his weight. Hugh was spotting him.

Jen moved close so her thigh brushed against Lou's hair. His eyes were close to her pussy. He stared at her camel toe.

"Hey," she said pressing her knee against his cheek. "I'm up here."

"Miss Johnson ...," Hugh said, looking upset. Both bodyguards looked upset and bothered.

"Call me Jenny," Jen said.

Lou sat up on the bench. "We're okay about the other night?" he asked.

"I don't know," Jen said. "I've never been bangd before."

Both Lou and Hugh turned red. "It wasn't bang," Lou sputtered. "It -."

Jen stopped him with a finger to his lips. "Do it again," she whispered, her voice hoarse with excitement. "bang me again."

Hugh and Lou looked at Frank. He nodded.

The bodyguards were on Jen in an instant. Somewhere a knife appeared. Jen realized it was the same knife as the other night. The bodyguards expertly cut the clothes from Jen's body. They were rough with Jen, knowing she wanted it that way. Lou held her wrists while Hugh forced her legs apart. Lou shoved his cock into Jen's mouth while Hugh got between her legs.

"Use condoms," Frank ordered. The bodyguards nodded at him. Condoms seemed to appear from thin air. Hugh rolled on a condom and penetrated her.

Lou and Hugh spent the next hour using Jen's body. She resisted and struggled at first, playing along with the "bang." But then she gave into it, giving her body completely to the 2 bodyguards. Their hands, their mouths, their cocks. She loved every second of it.

Frank watched. He wasn't like Mike, he wasn't into hotwife or cuckold fantasies. He wasn't a voyeur. But Frank found himself drawn to Jenny Johnson. There was something about her. Sweet but slutty, sophisticated but down to earth, sexy yet sassy and tom boyish. He liked watching Jenny's pretty face when she came. He had never seen anything more beautiful. And he liked giving Jenny pleasure. He wanted to give Jenny everything.

Jen could barely stand when they were finally done. Frank carried her to his bedroom. Despite being exhausted, Jen took a shower because she smelled like sex. Afterwards she collapsed into Frank's bed, her hair still wet.

It was their first time sleeping together. Jen rolled onto her side as usual. She waited for Frank to spoon her. After what she experienced tonight, she wanted him to hold her. She needed physical connection beyond sexual. Frank never spooned her though.

Jen rolled over, wondering what he was doing. He was on his back. Wanting to have contact with him, Jen put her head on his arm. She wrapped her arm over his chest and her leg over his legs. Frank put his arm around Jen. She snuggled in, feeling secure. They fell asleep that way.

The next morning Jen woke up to her iPhone alarm. Frank was still asleep. She wanted to go back asleep but she forced herself to get up.

Jen brushed her hair so she didn't look like a mess. She put on a bra, panties, jeans and a top (she'd brought them with her last night). She stepped into black Mia flats.

"Hey sleepyhead," she said giving Frank a kiss. "I've got to go."

Frank opened his eyes. "Stay a while," he said pulling her into his arms.

"I can't baby," Jen said. "I've got to get home." She kissed Frank and he kissed her back.

Frank sat up. He stroked her cheek and hair. "I really like you Jenny," he said.

Jen smiled. "I like you too Frank," she said beaming into his eyes. "Last night ... it was freaking amazing." She laughed almost disbelievingly. "Epic actually. I'd stay, but I promised Mike."

"Let's get away," Frank said, stroking Jen's cheek again and looking into her eyes. "A few days in the Caribbean."

"Um ... I'd like to," Jen said. "But I don't want to be away from Mike and Anna."

"What about getting Mike a girlfriend?" Frank reminded her.

"Not a girlfriend, a lover," Jen said. She didn't even think of the girl as a "friend with benefits." She wanted it to be just sex, not a friend, no emotions. "But I haven't decided yet."

"Bring them along then," Frank suggested.

Jen thought about it. More nights like last night ... the prospect made her body tingle. "I'll ask Mike," she said.

Frank frowned. He didn't like having to clear things with Mike. Jenny needed to understand this was between him and her. But that was for another day.

Jen was about to go when she glanced at her left hand. "Oh fuck where are my rings?" she thought with alarm. She tried to remember. She took them off when Frank was fucking her.

Jen looked on the bed. They weren't there. She got on her knees and scrambled around on the floor. There they were! She grabbed them and quickly put them back on (Mike's wedding ring first - closest to her heart - and then her engagement ring). She knew she dodged a bullet. If she arrived home without her rings Mike would have a meltdown.

Jen took a taxi home. Lou and Hugh offered to drive her, but she felt awkward and (surprisingly) shy being around them.

Mike was up when she got home. He was relieved to see her, worried she'd break her promise to be home before Anna woke up.

"How was it?" Mike asked as he hugged Jen.

"Crazy," Jen said with a laugh. "I'm so tired baby."

"Come on," Mike said. He walked her into their bedroom. "You can sleep in," he said. He undressed her, taking off her bra and panties too.

Mike stroked his wife's body. Her nipples were still sore and her pussy lips swollen. They gaped open a little. Her body looked well used.

"How many times did Frank fuck you?" Mike asked, softly caressing his wife.

"It wasn't just Frank," Jen said. "Lou and Hugh."

Mike looked surprised. Then he understood. "That turned you on."

"Yeah," Jen said.

"How many times did you cum?"

"Frank made me cum three times," Jen said. She made sure to keep track, certain her husband would want to know. Seeing Mike's questioning look, she added "He used his mouth and finger too."

"Okay," Mike said.

"Lou and Hugh ... I don't know, I lost count," Jen said. She saw Mike was bothered. "Are you okay baby?" She softly stroked Mike's cheek.

Mike was bothered but he said, "I'm fine. We'll talk later."

"Tell me now baby," Jen said stroking his cheek again. If Mike was upset she needed to address it now. Otherwise she would be too distracted to sleep.

Mike hesitated, then said "You won't play the game for me with other guys. But you fuck other guys for Frank. You get a belly ring. You don't wear stockings anymore. It's all going so fast Jen."

There was a lot in what Mike said. Jen couldn't deal with it all, not at that moment, she was too tired. "You're right, let's talk about it tonight," she said. "But about the other guys. With you it matters. I don't want to feel like a slut. But with Frank it doesn't. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah, I guess," Mike said.

"Frank's a game honey," Jen said rubbing his chest. "You're real. That's the difference. I don't want to feel like a slut with you. With Frank it doesn't matter."

"Okay," Mike said, although he was still bothered. But he wanted his wife before her nap. He was horny but he also needed to reclaim her. He moved his hand and cupped her breast, fondling her.

"Gentle baby," Jen said.

"Lou and Hugh were rough?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"You're sore everywhere?" Mike asked, his hand moving to her ass.

"Yeah."

"You didn't say no?" Mike asked.

"Um ... usually there was something in my mouth," Jen said with a teasing smile.

"Really?" Mike said excitedly, softly running his finger tip along his wife's sexy lips.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"So they used your body at the same time?" Mike asked excitedly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:31 PM