Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"A prostitute?" Jen asked doubtfully. Despite her reservations, she didn't want to cheapen the experience for Mike.

"No, one of my employees," Frank said. "Everyone wants something. Or needs something. And Mike is somewhat famous. It wouldn't be hard."

"I don't know Frank," Jen said. She couldn't believe she was even considering this. But was it fair to keep Mike completely faithful to her, given what she was doing in their game? This way, Mike wouldn't get bad hurt. But was that why she was really considering it? To keep Mike from getting bad hurt? Or to get Mike to give her space so she could spend more time with Frank?

Frank could tell Jen was torn. He knew from experience, if you want to get someone to do something, it was better to do it slowly. "Let's talk about this later," he said. "Come on, I need your help."

"What?"

"Let's work out," Frank said. "You said you'd train me."

"Now?" Jen said surprised.

"I prefer working out at night," Frank said.

"I do too," Jen said. "But now?" She threw her arms out and looked incredulously at Frank. She wore only the lacy white panties and high heels, and her body was still sweaty from their sex.

"It's my private gym," Frank said with a laugh.

"But I don't have anything to wear," Jen said.

"I've got that covered," Frank said. He took her hand and helped her out of the bed. "Come with me."

Frank put on a robe. He didn't offer one to Jen though. She held his hand and walked with him down the hall wearing only the white panties and high heels.

They entered a large, brightly lit parlor. Jen abruptly stopped. There were 3 girls there.

Jen immediately used her hands to cover herself (one hand to her breasts, the other to her panties). Frank leaned over and whispered to her "Put your hands down." When Jen hesitated, Frank said firmly "They work for you Jenny. Put your hands down now." He emphasized "now."

Jen looked at Frank. They worked for her? She didn't understand. But she dropped her hands.

Frank took Jen's arm and walked her to the 3 girls. "Jenny, this is Claudia, your fashion consultant."

"My fashion consultant?" Jen said dumbly.

"This is Annette," Frank continued. "She's your buyer. And this is Bridget, your seamstress."

"What?" Jen said completely confused. She looked at the 3 girls. Claudia was the oldest, maybe in her 40s. She was elegantly dressed in a beautiful Chanel dress.

Annette was younger, maybe early 30s. She was fully dressed too. Her Calvin Klein dress was more trendy than sophisticated but still lovely.

Bridget was the youngest, early 20s maybe. She was the most hip and avant-garde of the 3 girls. Jen later found out that Bridget's favorite places to buy clothes was Mystique when she wanted to be hip, and GoJane when she wanted to be slutty.

"Frank what's going on?" Jen asked. She was so confused she momentarily forgot she was practically naked in front of 3 beautiful, fully dressed girls.

Claudia took charge. She took Jen's arm and walked her away from Frank. "Jenny darling we're going to have so much fun," the older woman said enthusiastically. "I can tell you're a fashion plate just by looking at you. But we're going to add pop to your wardrobe. It'll be all your style, but we'll make it sing."

"Pop?" Jen repeated, still confused. "Sing?"

"That's right darling," Claudia continued. "We'll do everything, take care of all the details. All the designers, their latest collections. They'll custom too. We'll bring them here. The designers I mean. And their clothes. You pick whatever you want, whoever you want, they're yours." She grinned and gave Jen a mischievous smile. "Give your boyfriend Frank a fashion show." She looked enviously at Jen's tight, leggy body. "Oh my Jenny, you have the lovely figure of a model."

"Um, can I talk to Frank a sec?" Jen said breaking away from Claudia. Pulling Frank aside, she whispered "Frank I don't need clothes. And I can't afford this."

"Jen honey, I've got it covered," Frank assured her. "Enjoy it."

"I can't Frank," Jen said. "Mike won't like it."

Frank gave Jen a long look. Then he smiled and said "How about this? All the clothes will stay here. I'll own them. You'll be borrowing. Surely Mike can't object to that."

Jen stared at Frank, thinking. She loved clothes! The prospect of working with people in the fashion industry thrilled her. She'd meet famous designers! They might even custom make clothes for her, like a movie star! Maybe even designer shoes! It was all so exciting, like a dream come true.

"Well, um, okay," Jen said hesitantly. "I guess we can try it."

"Wonderful," Frank said giving Jen a big grin. "Now go back to the girls so they can do their thing."

"Their thing?" Jen asked.

"That's right Jenny," Annette said, speaking for the first time. She took Jen's hand and walked her to the middle of the room. Claudia, Annette and Bridget all surrounded her. "We have to measure you," Annette said. She nodded at Bridget. Bridget held a measuring tape.

"Take off her panties," Frank said. He said it casually, but it was an order, not a request.

Suddenly Jen remembered she was naked. She felt self-conscious, especially since the other girls were fully dressed in wonderful clothes. And now Frank wanted them to take off her panties.

Bridget looked at Annette, who looked at Claudia. They looked as embarrassed as Jen. Claudia forced a smile and whispered "The customer is always right."

Annette nodded. She gave Jen a weak consoling smile and joked "Men are all the same." Claudia, Annette and Bridget laughed but it was clearly forced. Annette pulled the lacy white panties down Jen's long legs. Jen helped by raising on her right leg, then her left. Annette pulled the panties off over her high heels.

Now Jen was completely naked except for the high heels. She felt incredible exposed, vulnerable and embarrassed. Her cheeks were red.

"Um," Annette said as she held the white panties. They were wet with Frank's cum. She looked around as if trying to figure out where to put the cum soaked panties.

"Sorry," Jen whispered. She was mortified! "Just drop them."

Annette shook her head, knowing Frank Tower wouldn't like that. She wore an expensive scarf around her neck. Annette took off the scarf. She carefully wrapped the soiled panties in the scarf. Then she laid the delicate package on the floor, treating it almost reverently.

"Go ahead Bridget," Annette told the young seamstress.

"You have a lovely figure," Claudia said as Bridget wrapped the measuring tape around her breasts.

"Thanks," Jen said.

Bridget seemed to take forever measuring Jen's bust. She grinned at Jen and said "You haven't lived until you've worn a custom bra."

"Oh um ..." Jen said feeling even more embarrassed. It was like, she felt her little breasts didn't rate a custom bra. On the other hand, Bridget's must be double Ds. In fact, her breasts were so big they sometimes pressed against Jen's tiny ones as she continued to measure. Was this more of Frank's game, making fun of Jen's tiny breasts in front of people? The young seamstress didn't notice Jen's discomfort.

Bridget moved down to Jen's hips. "This is incredible," Bridget said touching the huge flawless diamond of Jen's belly ring.

"Frank gave it to me," Jen whispered. "He likes to see it."

"We'll make sure to pick dresses that are tight around your tummy," Claudia promised.

"And tops that show your belly button," Annette added.

"You'll drive him crazy Jenny," Bridget said with a giggle. Jen smiled at her. Even though this was a crazy scene, she was beginning to like Claudia, Annette and Bridget.

Claudia and Annette got on their knees to double check Bridget's measurements of Jen's stomach and hips. All 3 girls were eye level with Jen's pussy. Jen flushed, knowing her pussy lips were red and swollen from Frank's earlier fucking. In fact, her entire body looked freshly fucked, with her nipples hard and red from Frank's earlier rough play.

It was clear the 3 girls knew Jen had just been fucked. They stole glances at each other and were clearly holding back giggles. At that moment a little of Frank's sperm leaked from Jen's pussy. Jen felt it roll down her inner thigh. She was horrified!

"Ah, here darling," Claudia said. Like Annette before, she pulled off her expensive delicate scarf and used it to wipe Jen's thigh. She also used it to wipe around and between Jen's swollen pussy lips.

"God I'm so embarrassed," Jen whispered helplessly.

"It's okay Jenny, we've seen everything," Annette whispered with a kind smile. The 4 girls shared a nervous giggle.

"That was the most surreal experience," Jen told Frank after they were alone again. She laughed. "But I still don't have workout clothes."

"I told you I've got it covered," Frank said. He opened an armoire. It was full of workout clothes and they were all her size. "Wear this," he said, handing Jen yoga pants and a bra top.

"Yes sir," Jen joked with a laugh. She also picked out cross-training sneakers and workout socks.

Jen dressed and put her long blonde hair into a ponytail. Then they began the workout. She guessed Frank's regular trainer lifted a lot with him. So instead Jen worked on his core and flexibility. She made Frank use his own body as resistance. Frank was soon panting and his shirt was covered with sweat.

Jen worked out alongside Frank. She was breathing hard too, but not wiped like Frank. Clearly Jen was in better shape than Frank.

Frank noticed and was impressed. "I thought I was in better shape," he admitted.

"Lifting is good for the beach, but you need to work on your core more," Jen said. "It's healthier, you'll feel better."

"Yes ma'am," Frank said with a grin. It was just a joke, but Frank realized he just let Jenny have some influence over him. It was a strange feeling. But somehow it felt good too. It hadn't felt that way for a long time. Since before his wife Sally died.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:31 PM