Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Frank moved on top of Jen, supporting his muscular body with his arms. He kissed her cheeks and lips as she panted from her orgasm. "Guide me into you," he said with more kisses to her soft lips.

Jen reached between their bodies. She guided his cock to her pussy lips. Looking into Jen's beautiful blue eyes, Frank pushed his cock into her. Jen's mouth opened wide as she felt his thickness penetrate her.

Frank moved slowly, in and out, taking long moments to get balls deep into Jen. Then he held Jen's arms above her head as he slowly long stroked her. He kissed her and looked into her eyes as he made love to her.

"You feel amazing," Frank said looking into her eyes. "You have the sweetest pussy."

"You feel good too," Jen gushed, panting again. "You're so thick."

"Just thick?" Frank asked with a grin. He changed his angle so his cockhead rubbed against her g-spot.

"Oh god," Jen moaned. "God. Yeah, you're long too." He was going to freaking make her cum again!

Frank kept Jen's arms above her head. She noticed he often did that when they had intercourse. She asked "Why do you like my arms like this?"

"Because when I make you cum, I want you to know it's because of my cock," he said, leaning down and kissing her again. Jen thought that was a strange thing to say. What else could it be?

Frank caressed Jen's breasts. He thumbed her nipples, making her moan. "Your breasts are really sensitive," he said.

"The benefit of having small ones," Jen joked. Her eyes went into the back of her head as Frank pushed in again while thumbing her nipples. "Ugh god," she moaned.

"Some girls can orgasm from just rubbing their nipples," Frank said.

"I used to be like that," Jen told him.

"Use to?" Frank asked.

"Since having Anna," Jen said between pants. "There're still sensitive, but not as sensitive."

Frank stared at Jen like he was processing that. He seemed to get more excited. He put Jen's legs over his shoulders and pounded her harder. Even as he rammed her pussy and pinched her nipples, he looked into Jen's eyes and tenderly kissed her cheeks and lips.

Jen pressed the stiletto of her high heel against Frank's neck. "That fucking drives me crazy!" Frank groaned.

"I know," Jen said, raising her hips and pushing back to meet Frank's thrusts.

Jen was nearing the edge. She was so close!

Frank pulled Jen's hands into his. He felt her wedding rings. "Take them off," he said squeezing her left hand.

"You said we're just hanging here tonight," Jen said between pants as he continued to ram her pussy.

"Take them off," Frank insisted. "When you're with me you're mine."

Whatever, Jen thought. She didn't care at that moment, she wanted to cum. She took off her wedding and engagement rings and carelessly dropped them on the bed next to them. She didn't noticed as Mike's rings dropped to the floor as the bed shook with their fucking.

"You're going to make me cum!" she moaned. Remembering what Frank said a moment ago, she said "I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

Frank pounded Jen even harder and faster, inflamed by her words. He wanted to make Jenny Johnson cum again! Moments later they both came, Jen's orgasm pushing Frank over the edge. As Frank came Jen clutched his arms and cried "Cum in me baby, cum in me!"

After cumming, Frank collapsed on top of Jen. Not wanting to hurt her, he pulled out and fell to his back next to her.

Jen rolled over, lazily swinging an arm over his chest. "God Frank," she said between pants. "God baby you're so freaking awesome."

Frank tenderly kissed Jen and they cuddled that way for long moments. After catching his breath, Frank asked "How's your relationship with Mike?"

"That's a weird way to say it," Jen said. "We're marriage, it's not just a relationship."

"No tension because of us?" Frank asked.

"There's always tension when I'm dating another man," Jen said. "That's part of the excitement."

"For Mike, or you?"

"For both of us I guess," Jen said. She got on her elbow and looked at Frank. "Why all the questions?"

"The 3 of us have a relationship," Frank explained. "I want to get to know Mike better. That's fair, isn't it?"

"I guess," Jen said with a shrug.

"We had a drink the other day at my club," Frank said.

"I know."

"He's not upset at Lou or Hugh. Or me. About the other night. He knows it's just a fantasy."

"What are you saying?" Jen asked.

"Ease up on Lou and Hugh," Frank said. "They only did what I told them. Sure they enjoyed it. Who wouldn't?" He laughed as he stroked down Jen's tight ass and long shapely legs. "But they're good men. I've known them a long time. And they like you. As a person, not just for sex."

"They said that?" Jen asked surprised and flattered.

"I can tell," Frank said.

"Are you going to ... share me with other men?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Frank said simply. "But I'm not like Mike. I don't do it because I like to watch. I do it because you want it. I want to satisfy you." He laughed as if at himself. "And I admit, I enjoy being the chess master."

"You mean, making me fuck other men?" Jen asked. Her pussy tingled as she said those words. If Mike told her to fuck someone, treated her like a slut, she'd hate it. She wouldn't be able to deal with it. But coming from Frank, it was exciting. Her nympho switch was on. She wanted to be his slut!

"Well, more than that," Frank said. "Like ordering Lou and Hugh to pretend to bang you. They're good men, ex-Marines. They find bang abhorrent. But they did it because I ordered it."

"God Frank," Jen said looking into Frank's eyes. "God ..."

"Does that bother you?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Jen said. But it was all fantasy. She knew it. Lou and Hugh knew it. If they had reservations, they certainly didn't show it when Lou was fucking her face and Hugh was pounding her pussy. Or when they were DPing her pussy and ass. Or her ass and mouth. The ex-Seals had enjoyed all the combinations. Jen had truly gotten to know what it meant to be a cum dump.

But Frank's little twist on the scenario, forcing Hugh and Lou to "bang" her ...

If he told them "fuck Jenny" they would have been all for it. But instead he said "pretend to bang Jenny." Frank's twist added a delightful, exciting nuance to the fantasy.

Frank saw the renewed excitement in Jen's face. He grinned knowingly. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together Jenny," he said with a delighted sparkle in his eyes. "So tell me more about you two, you and Mike. You have Anna. Do you want more children?"

"Why do you ask?" Jen said.

"Just curious," Frank said. Although he remembered how Mike was so interested about the children he'd fathered. And he knew Mike wasn't Anna's biological father.

"I guess so," Jen said. "I'm not ready yet."

"But Mike is?" Frank said.

Jen shrugged. Her thoughts turned to what had been distracting her lately. "Do you know Keri O'Reilly?" she asked.

"I believe so," Frank said. "She's Jim O'Reilly's wife, right? I've done business with him. Good man. Straight shooter. Why do you ask?"

"She's a good friend," Jen said. "I know her from Google. She, ah ... she knows about our lifestyle."

"Yes?" Frank prompted, suddenly very curious.

"She's been there, when things got bad," Jen said. "When Mike and I were apart." She hesitated. Frank patiently waited for her to continue.

"Keri thinks I should find a lover for Mike," Jen finally said. "She thinks it'll make it easier for him. While you and I ... explore things together."

Frank grinned, liking how Jenny said "together." "Have you done that before?" he asked.

"Once, with my first lover Ricky," Jen said. "We set Mike up with a young girl, Claire. It was Ricky's idea, Claire was his friend. I hated it." Jen laughed, but it was without any humor. "But my Mike, he only wants me. So he only pretended to have an affair with Claire. They actually became good friends, but it was platonic." Jen laughed again at the memory. "She ended up marrying Mike's best friend, Sam. I was one of her bridesmaids. Can you believe that?" (Author's note: See He Fucked My Girl.)

"You knew Mike was pretending, right?" Frank said, once again reading Jen.

Jen looked sharply at Frank. But by now she was getting used to it. "Yeah."

"This time, it would have to be real," Frank said. "Otherwise Mike wouldn't give us the space we want."

"Yeah," Jen said looking bothered. She thought "When did me and Frank become 'us'? And am I really considering this to get 'space' from my husband?"

"Well, I think you should do it," Frank said. "It's only fair."

Jen gave Frank a frown. "You're not exactly unbiased. If Mike is spending time with another girl, I'll be able to spend more time with you."

"I never said I was unbiased," Frank said. "I think my intentions are clear. I'm very much taken by you Jenny. I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

Jen couldn't help smiling. Both because she was flattered by his show of affection, and because Frank always said things so formally. She said, "It's not just Mike, I have a daughter."

"And I don't want to interfere with your relationship with Anna," Frank said squeezing her hand. "We'll work something out."

"Yeah, okay," Jen said still not convinced this was a good idea.

"Have you considered who to set Mike up with?" Frank asked.

"There's a couple girls in Vegas we know," Jen said.

"Las Vegas is too far away," Frank said. "I think I understand Mike. He'll use the long distance as an excuse not to see his lover."

"That's a bad thing?" Jen said with a laugh.

"Jenny, we either do it or not," Frank said. "Mike's lover should be here in New York. That way we can see each other more."

"You make it sound so easy," Jen said. "I'm freaking out about this. I can't stand the thought of Mike with another girl."

"What if you could control it?" Frank asked.

"What?"

"I have a number of businesses in the City," Frank said. "It would not be difficult to persuade one of my female employees to be Mike's lover."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:30 PM