Romance நித்தியமும் காதல் கீர்த்தனைகள்
Bro you are one of the superb best writer, your stories revathi story of married life & revathi 18+ would be in the top 5 of the ten thousands of stories I have read, I have read your old stories repeatedly, I really like your hardcore style, please express your inner thoughts freely, dont care about the negative comments, it would be great if you can give a hardcore story in some other site like tamilkamaveri in which you dont get much comments.

Bro I Think I might have read 3 of your old stories, revathi story of married life & revathi 18+, I printed both to pdf, but missed other one I think, its just with brothers I guess, if you have those stories please share, am willing to donate to your stories, you can even have a contribution page.

Novelist casanova started writing his erotic short stories to book & have started selling it in amazon, I bought it, you too can start doing that earn. you really should have good fan following now
You can write the story here & then make it a book with few extra episodes in amazon, your hardcore fans then will sure buy, good strategy Smile

below is the link of the book of novelist casanova
https://www.amazon.com/Priest-Turned-Me-...B08DDHSHDX
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: நித்தியமும் காதல் கீர்த்தனைகள் - by eviltimes0 - 14-05-2022, 07:59 AM