Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You made them use condoms," Mike said.

"True, rapists probably don't care about condoms so that was a departure from the fantasy," Frank conceded. "But I have limits when I share my girl."

"She's my girl Frank," Mike pointed out. "I'm sharing her with you. For now."

As before, Frank shrugged. He studied Mike as if reading into his soul. Then his eyes widened and he laughed. "You wanted to play your 'game,' right?" he said, emphasizing the word "game." "And Jenny wouldn't. She wouldn't fuck another man for you. Because she wants to stay true to me. That's what this is about, right?"

Mike's cheeks reddened. Who was this guy, a fucking Jedi Knight using the Force to read his mind? More like Darth Vader.

"Listen, don't feel bad," Frank said with a chuckle. "Jen's a sub. I've been with submissives before. She's hooked on me. Devoted. Of course she's not going to fuck another man unless I say."

"We have sex all the time," Mike said.

"I haven't told Jenny not to," Frank said.

"You think my wife would stop having sex with me if you said so?" Mike asked with an incredulous laugh.

"Here's your problem Mike," Frank said with a knowing grin. "You're scared shitless she would."

Mike stared at Frank.

"You're scared she won't wear stockings anymore," Frank continued. "You're scared she's going to cut her hair. You're terrified Mike. Aren't you?"

Mike didn't say anything.

"And you won't do anything to stop me," Frank said. "Because all this turns you on. In fact, you have a hard on now, right Mike?"

At that moment a woman approached their table. She was an attractive brunette, perhaps in her mid-30s. A younger girl was with her. She was clearly the woman's au pair. The au pair was holding 2 girls. They were twins, maybe 3 years old.

"Frank," the woman said. She looked scared and worried.

"Hello Melody," Frank said clearly happy to see the girl. He rose up and kissed her hello. "How's Peter?" Peter was Melody's husband. Frank knew Peter from a few business deals, and they ran around in the same social circles. They were both members of this club.

Melody looked nervously at Mike and then at her au pair. Then she looked back at Frank. She whispered "Peter suspects."

Melody looked at her twins. Mike looked at the twins too. He realized the twins somewhat resembled Frank.

"No need to worry Mel," Frank said patting her hand.

"He hired a divorce attorney," Melody said, desperation in her eyes. "What will I do? I've never worked."

"This is New York," Frank said. "You'll get half of everything."

"Peter's business isn't doing well," Melody whispered, fear in her voice.

Frank suppressed a grin. He knew that of course. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he said patting her hand again.

"You will?" Melody said, hope in her eyes.

"Of course," Frank said. "After all ..." He looked at the twins.

After Melody, the au pair and twins left, Mike said "You're the father."

Frank looked at Mike, wondering how much to say. Making a decision, he said "Peter's a dick." He chuckled at his unintended joke. "They were going through a rough time. I've always admired Melody. She was easy to seduce. It lasted a few months."

"You got her pregnant?"

"It wasn't intentional," Frank said. He shrugged again. "Shit happens."

"How many children have you fathered?" Mike asked.

Frank looked at Mike, studying him again. "This turns you on, doesn't it?"

Mike didn't say anything.

Frank laughed. "Okay, I'll tell you Mike," he said. "My daughter Sophie of course. Melody's twins. 6 other kids. So a total of 8. The twins are the youngest. The oldest is 20. Other than Sophie. She's Jenny's age."

"Do they know?" Mike asked.

"The husbands? Or kids?"

"They were all married women?" Mike asked.

"You thought I was a saint?" Frank joked. "Frankly I don't know if the husbands know. I suspect some do. Now you know why I have bodyguards."

"Do you still see the wives?" Mike asked.

"What are you, Howard Stern?" Frank said with a laugh. "Off and on with some. Depends."

Mike paused, as if wondering whether to ask the next question. Finally he said "What about the kids?"

Frank gave Mike a long look. Then he said "I keep up with some of them. The 20 year old - Bonnie - I see her a lot. I'm paying her tuition."

"Her dad's okay with that?" Mike asked.

"They're divorced," Frank said. "I've known Bonnie all her life. She calls me Uncle Frank."

"Does she know?"

"She might," Frank said. "She's seen me with her mother Veronica."

"You still hook up?" Mike asked.

"I don't call it hooking up," Frank said. "That's your term, not mine."

"Have you seen her lately?" Mike asked. When Frank nodded, Mike said "What about exclusivity?"

"I told you Mike, for me it's romance," Frank said. "Veronica and I are just friends." He grinned. "With benefits."

Frank looked at Mike, studying him again. "If you think telling all this to Jenny will hurt my relationship with her, you're wrong," he said. "It'll just make her more fascinated with me."

"If I want my wife to stop seeing you, I just have to say so," Mike said.

"Sure Mike," Frank said with a laugh. "I'm calling Jenny later, for a date Friday night. She'll sleep over with me. And you won't do anything to stop me, because we both know you get off on it."

Mike glared at Frank but didn't say anything.

While Mike met with Frank, Jen played with Anna and read books until Anna fell sleep. After Anna went down, Jen poured herself a big glass of white wine and sat on the sofa to think.

She was scared. What she worried about was happening. She was getting drawn into Frank. He saw into her soul.

The bang thing was ... disturbing and thrilling. The way he made fun of her small breasts ... god that was so hot. Frank was a good lover. An awesome lover. But it was a mind fuck too. An incredible mind fuck.

She didn't know what he was going to do next. He kept her off balance. Usually she was in control. Usually she had her lover wrapped around her finger. It was different with Frank. Way different.

She thought about him a lot. When she should be thinking about Mike and Anna, she was thinking about Frank. That was a bad thing.

Mike was going to get bad hurt. Then what? Would she be able to break it off with Frank? But Frank might not let her go. That thought got her hot too ... and, inside, it made her feel good. That a man (who she liked) would want to hold onto her.

But she didn't want to hurt Mike. She thought about what Keri suggested. Let Mike have other girls.

She hated the idea. But she saw the advantages. The idea of Mike with another girl would help check her infatuation with Frank. It would also keep Mike occupied, so she could spend time with Frank without worrying about Mike.

Maybe for a little while. They could open their marriage a little. It would give her time to let things play out with Frank, and keep Mike from getting bad hurt. Jen couldn't believe she was considering a real open marriage. That was a sign how deep she was into Frank.

But who? There was an obvious, safe choice. Gia at club Climax in Vegas. No emotional drama there.

The other choice was more disturbing. Emily from the Venetian. She was nice, pretty. She clearly liked Mike. (Author's note: see Life After We parts 8 and 9.) But that was the problem, Emily liked Mike. Mike enjoying sex with another girl was bad enough. Mike developing feelings for another girl was unthinkable.

Jen decided not to think about it. All she had to do was temper her relationship with Frank so Mike wouldn't get hurt. But could she do that? Frank was pushing her boundaries. The truth was, Jen wanted to go where Frank was taking her. Her relationship with Frank was the most exciting of her life. Frank was the most exciting man she'd ever met. He was forceful and controlling, cruel even sometimes, but she saw a softer vulnerable side too.

Jen didn't know what to do. She pulled her knees up to her chin and aimlessly looked out the window at the darkness outside.

"I'll be home tomorrow before Anna wakes up," Jen assured Mike as she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

"Okay," Mike said. He looked at Jen's legs. He wasn't surprised to see no stockings. He moved behind her and looked at her in the mirror. He brushed his fingers through her long blonde hair. "Are you thinking about cutting your hair?"

"No," Jen said. "I've had long hair all my life."

"So, you keep your hair long because it's always been long?"

Jen turned around and faced Mike. She stroked his cheek and said "No, I keep my hair long because that's how you like it. Baby, is this about not wearing stockings? It's just hot. When it gets cooler I'll wear stockings again." She grinned and teased "I'll flash my stocking tops at you mister and drive you crazy."

"But you won't wear stockings with Frank," Mike said.

"I mean, I guess not," Jen said. "He doesn't like hose. Mike honey what's this about?"

Mike forced a grin. "Nothing."

"Tell me," Jen said squeezing his knee.

"It's nothing," Mike said keeping the fake grin on his face.

At that moment there was a knock on the door. "That must be your ride," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Are you okay Mike?"

"I'm good," Mike said with that fake grin. He kissed Jen. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Jen was cold to Hugh as he held the car door open for her. It was the first time she'd seen her "rapists" since the "bang."

"How are you ma'am?" Hugh asked as Jen got into the car.

Jen paused, her foot still on the sidewalk. She was showing a lot of her right leg. She glared at Hugh as he ogled her leg. She finally pulled her leg into the car, not saying anything to Hugh.

They rode to Frank's Central Park penthouse in silence. The chill from Jen was frigid. It was unfortunate because before the "bang" the 3 of them had become sort of friends.

Lou finally broke the silence. "Jenny, listen -."

Jen interrupted and said "Call me Ms. Andrews."

There was another awkward silence. Then Hugh said "If we can't use your first name, we have to call you Miss Johnson."

"Frank said that?" Jen asked.

"Yes ma'am," Hugh said. They were silent again.

After a few moments Lou said "So you're really pissed at us."

"Ya think?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"We do what Mr. Towers tells us to do," Lou said.

"Yeah, well, I think you liked it," Jen scoffed.

Lou said "I think you liked it too Jenny."

"Fuck you Lou," Jen said angrily. "And call me Miss Johnson."

"I really missed you," Frank said taking Jen into his arms as soon as she arrived. It'd been 2 weeks since the costume party and "bang."

"I'm trying to decide whether to hate you," Jen said with a frown. But the frown kind of looked like a pout.

"I want to give you what you want," Frank said tenderly stroking Jen's cheek.

"It freaks me out how you know me," Jen said.

"I think about you a lot," Frank said stroking her cheek again. "You're enchanting Jenny."

"You know, you don't talk like normal people," Jen said with a laugh.

"And is 'freaking' part of normal vocabulary?" Frank teased back.

Frank looked down her body. The diamond belly ring slightly dented Jen's dress. "I like this," he said gently stroking it.

"I'm wearing the white panties," Jen said grinning at him.

Frank looked excitedly at Jen. "Let's look," he said. He took her hand and they went to his bedroom.

30 minutes later Jen was moaning and writhing on Frank's bed. She was naked except for her high heels and lacy white panties. First Frank had pulled the panties aside and made her cum using his finger in her asshole. Now he was eating her out and she was close to another orgasm. "Fuck Frank, fuck, oh god, oh god, Frank, Frank," she moaned. She grabbed his hair and then arched her back as she came on his tongue. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" she panted as she came down from her orgasm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:30 PM