Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 24-25

Cheating and Rivals - Part 24

"You're okay?" Mike asked after Jen told him what happened. They were in bed. Mike was in boxer shorts. Jen was still in the Hermione outfit.

"Kind of numb," Jen said.

"But you're okay?" Mike asked again.

"I'm not fucked up in my head, if that's what you're asking," Jen said. "It wasn't bang. I didn't say the safe word."

"So you wanted it," Mike said.

"I don't know," Jen said as if talking to both herself as well as her husband. "I have fantasies. But no girl wants to get banged. Not for real. And it felt real."

Mike narrowed his eyes. "I can handle it," he said.

"What?"

"I can make them pay," Mike said.

"What?" Jen asked her head snapping up.

"If people hurt you - I can make it so they never hurt you again," Mike said.

Jen stared at her husband. She realized he was deadly serious. "Mike, no," she said. "I can't deal with you getting hurt. Or going to jail. I can't deal with that."

"They won't know it's me," Mike said.

Jen put her head in her hands. "Mike stop," she said, tears falling down her cheeks. "I can't deal with that. Not again. You don't think things through." She clutched Mike's shirt as she sobbed. Her husband was brilliant and brave but not practical. Often he didn't see the world as it truly was. "I'm okay. Please don't do anything."

Mike wrapped his arms around Jen, trying to comfort her. "I'm okay Mike, I'm okay," she said sobbing. She pleaded "Promise me you won't do anything."

Later after Jen calmed down, Mike unbuttoned her blouse. "Can I do this?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jen said with a nod. No matter how real it had felt, it'd been make believe. She wasn't a bang victim. Her head wasn't screwed up. She didn't recoil from Mike's touch. In fact she wanted him to touch her.

Mike undressed his wife. Jen's neck, shoulders and breasts were covered with bruises. "They were rough," he said looking at her.

"It wasn't bad," Jen said. It was only partly true. But she didn't want Mike to go into Rambo mode. Lou and Hugh were ex-Navy Seals. Frank was older but ruthless and a bigger man. How could Mike do anything? How could he not get hurt? Anyway, she didn't want revenge. It'd been make believe, a game.

"Where'd they ... take you?"

"Everywhere," Jen said. "At the same time."

"Frank set it up?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "He was watching."

"So much for being exclusive," Mike said scornfully.

"I think ..." Jen started, but then stopped.

"What?" Mike asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "Frank made them use condoms."

"He did?"

"I mean ... in my pussy," Jen said.

Mike nodded. But not in her mouth. Not in her ass. "That makes it exclusive?"

Jen shrugged. She didn't know.

"Did it hurt?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "It felt good too. They made me cum. A lot. It was like, a continuous orgasm." She paused as if weighing her next words. She decided to tell him. "Baby ... it was the most intense sex of my entire life."

"Why'd you come home then?" Mike asked. She was supposed to stay over with Frank.

"I needed to talk to you," Jen said clutching his arm. "It scared me."

"Scared you?" Mike asked.

Jen's cheeks went red again. She said "Because I liked it so much."

Mike stared at his wife.

"You know how another man getting me pregnant is your ultimate fantasy?" Jen said hesitantly. "This is my ultimate fantasy."

"Guys banging you," Mike said.

"More like, men forcing me, making me cum," Jen said, her cheeks going red. Mike sort of got it. Jen had submissive tendencies and got turned on by humiliation. What was more humiliating than her body betraying her and being made to cum at the hands (and cocks) of "rapists"?

"Frank gave you your ultimate fantasy," Mike said glumly. Another man gave his wife her ultimate fantasy, not him.

Jen read his mind. "Mike, you couldn't do it. I don't want you to. And even if you tried, it wouldn't be real because I know you'd never do that to me."

"Why'd you come home then?" Mike asked again.

Jen clutched her husband's hands. "I feel like I'm losing control with Frank," she said desperately. "It's like what Paige said. He gets inside your head. It's like he reads into my soul. I'm afraid ... I'm afraid how this might affect us."

They were silent for long moments. Then Mike abruptly announced "I can't have children."

"What?"

"I got tested, when we checked for STDs," Mike said. "The doctor said we should consider adoption."

Jen stared at Mike. This was too much to process after what happened that night. "We'll get help," she said.

"Yeah," Mike said pessimistically.

Jen stroked her husband's face. "It's okay baby, we'll work it out."

"Yeah."

"We will," Jen assured him.

"Let's talk about it later," Mike said.

Jen stared worriedly at Mike. Then she said "Okay." She turned off the light and rolled to her side, holding Mike's wrist so he spooned her. Mike put his hand on her breast.

In the darkness, Mike asked "Are you going to see Frank again?"

"I don't know," Jen said. She was conflicted about it. She wanted to. But it was so dangerous.

Mike gently fondled her breast. She rolled over towards Mike. She put her hand on his cock. He was hard. She fondled him.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked.

"I want you baby. I want you inside me," Jen assured him. "But be gentle okay?"

"Okay," Mike said. He gently rolled Jen onto her back and entered her. He'd never felt her pussy so loose.

Jen stroked Mike's face as they made love. "You have to tell me it's okay Mike," she said looking into his eyes. "You have to tell me we'll be okay. This won't affect us."

"It won't affect us," Mike assured his wife as he slowly fucked her. "I'll always love you."

"I'll always be your goddess," Jen said wanting to hear Mike say it.

"You'll always be my goddess," Mike promised. Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and pulled his head down to her. They kissed until Mike came.

"I need to talk to Frank," Mike said after as they spooned in the darkness.

"... okay," Jen said hesitantly. She kissed Mike's hand and pulled it tight against her bosom. "You know how I said Frank gave me my ultimate fantasy?"

"Yeah."

"He didn't. It wasn't my ultimate fantasy," Jen told him.

"No?"

"My ultimate fantasy would be if you were there instead of Frank. If you were in that chair." Jen said. When Mike didn't say anything she said "Does that freak you out?"

"Men hurting you - even if pretend - I wouldn't be able to sit there," Mike said.

"I know baby," Jen said, kissing Mike's hand again. "I know."

"What are you drinking?" Frank asked as he joined Mike in the booth. They were at Frank's private club in Midtown Manhattan. "Scotch?" Mike nodded. Frank flagged a waiter and ordered a tequila.

"No bodyguards?" Mike asked looking behind Frank.

"I was afraid you might get physical," Frank said only half joking.

"They're ex-Navy Seals," Mike said as if saying, "do you think I'm stupid?"

"I was afraid for you," Frank said with a grin. He put his hands out as in surrender. "You want to hit me Mike? Go ahead, I won't stop you."

"I would if you hurt Jen," Mike said. "But you didn't hurt Jen."

"No we didn't," Frank agreed.

"You gave her what she wanted," Mike said. "You figured it out. And you gave it to her."

"Does that bother you?" Frank asked.

Mike shrugged. Jen's lovers always gave her more than he could give her. But he didn't say that. Instead he said "What happened to exclusive?"

"Mike, I think it was Jenny who defined exclusive in physical terms," Frank said. "I look at it romantically."

Mike looked up sharply, clueing into the word "romantically."

"For me, it means Jenny and I are involved romantically," Frank continued. "We only see each other romantically."

"Jen and I are married," Mike said with an incredulous laugh. "So I think I fit in there."

Frank shrugged as if discounting Mike's statement. "I don't like explaining myself, but I will this time," he said. "I know what Jenny wants. Lou and Hugh are trustworthy. They're handsome, athletic men. Women are attracted to them." He shrugged again. "I gave Jenny what she wanted."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:29 PM