Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"God Mike, you jump around," Jen said with a laugh.

"We talked about having another one," Mike pointed out.

"You talked about it," Jen corrected him. "I'm not sure I'm ready. Anyway Mike ... it happened once. It wasn't a good time for me." She remembered begging Mike to come home for Anna's birth. (Author's note: see Life After We - Part 1.) She quickly added "I'm not blaming you. But it's not happening again."

"The pill's not foolproof," Mike said again.

"If it happens again, if you're not there, I swear to god I'll cut off your balls," Jen said. She made it sound like a joke, but Mike could tell she wasn't joking.

"Jen I was fucked up," Mike said. "I'll never leave you again, no matter what happens. I swear to god. I swear on Anna's life."

Jen gave Mike a long look. "Okay mister," she said with a pretend scowl. "But when we have another baby, it'll be you and me." She giggled and joked "You'll be the one to sperm me." She saw Mike's face turn melancholy. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Mike said forcing a smile. "You better go find Frank."

"Yeah," Jen said, still looking at her husband. "You know Mike, you really are my hero."

Mike forced a smile. Seeing that no one was looking, he gave his wife a quick kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Lou and Hugh walked Jen to Frank's limo. Frank was already there, waiting.

"Miss Johnson, do you remember your safe word?" Lou asked.

"What?" Jen said at the non sequitur. Also, she was still getting used to people calling her by her maiden name.

"Your safe word," Hugh said. "Do you remember it? Say it."

"Um ... goddess?" Jen said.

Lou and Hugh nodded at her. They didn't say anything more during the ride to Frank's Central Park penthouse.

Inside the penthouse, Frank walked Jen to his bedroom. "Remember I said I often can't cum more than once a night?" Frank said.

"It's okay baby, we'll just hang," Jen said rubbing his chest.

"I said I'd take care of you," Frank continued. "Your needs. You desires."

"Um ... what?" Jen said not understanding. "I guess."

Frank nodded and tenderly stroked Jen's face. Then he abruptly turned and walked to the corner of the room, leaving Jen standing mystified in the middle of the room. He sat in a chair facing the bed. "Take her," he said.

"Frank, what?" Jen asked.

Two large, muscular male bodies appeared out of nowhere. They wore masks. They violently shoved Jen onto the bed. One man got on top of Jen while the other held her arms over her head.

"Frank, help me!" Jen cried, suddenly afraid for her life.

A knife appeared out of nowhere. It was a long thin switchblade. Jen instinctively knew the knife was razor sharp. The man on top proved it when he barely touched the point of the knife against Jen's upper arm. A small drop of blood appeared from the tiny wound. "Stop!" Jen cried, tearing up at the pain. She had never been so scared in her life!

The man on top of her pulled up his mask. It was Lou! The other man pulled up his mask too. It was Hugh.

Lou and Hugh paused, as if waiting for Jen to say something.

Jen didn't understand at first. Then she got it. This was all make believe. And she could end it by saying "goddess."

Suddenly Jen felt moist between her legs. "Please don't hurt me," she begged.

Lou and Hugh looked at her a moment longer. Then they pulled down their masks. Lou ran the razor knife dangerously close to Jen's cheek. He could easily scarred her beautiful face for life. "Don't fight or I'll cut you."

"Please not my face!" Jen begged.

"You won't be pretty no more," Lou said barely touching the tip of the knife against her cheek. It didn't break skin – just barely.

"Please don't," Jen said tears falling down her cheeks. They were real tears. Would Mike love her if she wasn't pretty anymore? How would she feel if men looked at her with pity instead of desire? "I won't fight, I promise."

"Good girl," Lou said. He put away the knife. Then he pulled up her skirt. He pulled down the black lacy panties, being careful with them. Then he pulled out his cock. He put on a condom. Then in one powerful thrust he penetrated Jen balls deep. Jen was soaking wet. Yet, she cried out at the pain.

Hugh laughed. He pulled out his cock and shoved it in Jen's mouth.

For the next 2 hours Lou and Hugh "banged" Jen, taking her in all 3 holes, abusing and violating her body. Jen cried and screamed and begged, she struggled, but she never said "goddess."

After it was over Jen sat in bed, hugging her knees to her chin, looking off into the distance. She had the Hermione robe wrapped tightly around her. She was naked under the robe, her body sore and bruised. Somehow the wig was still on. Or, more likely, Frank had ordered his bodyguards – Jen's "rapists" – to keep the wig on her. The knee high socks were still on too.

Frank got on the bed, sitting next to her. He was smoking a cigarette. He lit another and offered it to Jen. Jen took the cigarette and took a long puff. Then she pulled her knees to her chin again, looking off in the distance.

"Why?" she finally asked Frank.

"Because you wanted it," Frank said. They were silent again.

"I want to go home," Jen said, getting off the bed. Frank looked disappointed but not surprised.

Jen pulled off the wig, shaking out her blonde hair. She put on the Hermione blouse, skirt and Mary Janes. She wrapped the robe around her. "Where's my bra?" she asked. Frank motioned to his Wesley jacket. Jen pulled the Bellefleur bra from an inside pocket. She stuffed it in a pocket of her Hermione robe.

Without a word, Jen dropped the wig, training bra and black panties onto the bed.

"I'll put them in my dresser," Frank said motioning to the dresser behind her. "The top drawer will be yours."

Jen shrugged.

"I'll get Lou and Hugh to drive you home," Frank offered.

"No," Jen said immediately, holding up her hands in a defensive gesture. "I'll get a taxi."

Again Frank looked disappointed.

Jen left the bedroom. She heard Frank shout "Jenny you wanted this. You needed it. Mike can't give it to you. You know that."

Jen paused, processing his words. Then she left Frank's penthouse and got a taxi home.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:29 PM