Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
So I did not care about Sowmi as I was now completely fixed with Hema so I moved

to her and already Aki occupied a cot and Sowmi on the other and only one more bed

was there in addition there was no space

Hema woke Sowmi and told her to sleep along with Aki on the other bed so she

unwillingly got up and moved murmuring something and finally Hema moved to the bed

at the corner and she looked at me with invitation in her eyes I moved smilingly

towards her and Sridar was just sitting on the chair as Buvi had moved towards the

bathroom so he was just watching us I smiled at him and moved quickly towards the

bed and with a sort of enthusiasm I jumped on the bed near Hema and she too was

eagerly waiting for this moment she just embraced me and even before I was ready

she just pulled my hair and started to suck my lips wow this lady is really aggressive

and so far the women I slept with were all submissive and now this is different and I

too liked to be ruled by this fat beauty by the time Buvi came out from the bathroom

and she saw our action and

Buvi : mm started you people are really horny

Hema who was sucking my lips left them and spoke to Buvi

Hema: mm ya horny you also will be soon

Saying this she smiled and continued her act from where she left while she was doing

so I just moved my left hand and caught her right boob and started to press it wow it

was really so big and soft I heard a moan while I did that I could even feel her nipple

erect so we continued this for about ten minutes forgetting about everything but

suddenly I could hear moaning sound in the next bed so with curiosity both I and Hemu

turned there to see what was happening and when I saw there I couldn’t believe my

eyes yes Buvi was laying on the bed with her legs spread wide and Sridar was inside

her nighty only his lower part of the body was visible the upper part was disappeared

inside her nighty which meant that he was sucking her pussy she was moaning with

both her hands spread wide and holding the pillow at the same time I could see the

hidden head of Sridar moving up and down wow what a lovely scene while both me

and Hemu were watching them Buvi who was enjoying Sridar’s licking by closing her

eyes just saw both of us watching them and she

Buvi: what are you watching here? You mind your work

Saying this she laughed and on hearing her voice Sridar tried to come out from her

nighty but

Buvi: mm nothing dear you continue

Saying this she pressed his head again indicating him to continue his licking session on

seeing all this and hearing all her words I was really wonderstuck is this really the Buvi

who looked sad and dejected after Sekar disappearing even when I had sex with Buvi

she always seemed to be passive but today she was pulling Sridar and allowing him to

lick her pussy what happened to her I just before thought that Hema was aggressive

but now it seemed that Buvi was also aggressive in initiating the move and so all this

thoughts made me freeze a bit but to make things go through the proper channel

Hema pulled me near her and

Hema : come on dear why should we see others we have our own job

Saying this she too laughed and stared to kiss my forehead and then settled her lips on

mine we continued our job whereas both Aki and Sowmi were really sleeping

unmindful of the happenings in the room they seemed to really so tired that they cared

the least of our moves and sounds after sucking my lips for a few minutes

Hema: Honey shall we also do the same?

With a smile, she told me this and I happily agreed

I: sure
Saying this I moved to her legs she too sat properly leaning on the wall allowing me to

get in between her legs she just pulled up her nighty up to her hips revealing her milky

thighs and her juicy pussy wow this was really different she must have removed her
pussy hair just a day before it was cleanly shaved and white it really was tempting me

I just observed it closely without moving my eyeballs and seeing my immobility she

looked at me with a surprise and smile and asked

Hema : hai what are you looking for come on

I: mm so nice haven’t seen such a beautiful pussy

while saying this I just turned towards Buvi with a fear that she might have heard me

but Buvi was already in her own world enjoying Sridar’s tongue inside her pussy

Hema laughed seeing my fear and she pulled my head towards her pussy wow I felt

that this lady is really hot my lips just fixed in her pussy which was already oozing out

her juice the taste was really making me mad and I extended my tongue I got a small

crevice to enter she made it big by spreading her legs wide wow the lips opened wide

and the beautiful pinkish pussy greeted me in I just allowed my pink tongue to combine

with the pink pussy cleaning all the white fluid that hid the real pink colour the smell

and taste was so different I tried to let my tongue further in but my nose made a

hindrance so I tried my best to deep fuck with my tongue while I was doing that she

started to moan and slowly massaged my head give approval for my work it continued

for a few minute I used my both hands and spread her pussy lips and made my

tongue to touch her cunt and licked it continuously and made her cum again and again

while she cummed in my mouth she held my head tight not allowing me to take off

from her and her pussy lips beeped so fast and after a while she became a little tired

and pulled me out and while I came out I heard fucking sound in the next cot wow

sridar was fucking Buvi so hard and while doing so his long cock came out and went in

with to and fro action his cock was filled with her juice and I dare not to see them as

Hema urged me to fuck so I pulled off my dress and took my erect cock and pushed it

in her juicy pussy it went so softly as if a knife in butter wow what a hot pussy hers is

I now started my action and slowly speeded up and her nighty disappeared from her

body and her big boobs bounced up and down due to my fucking action wow it was a

wonderful view to watch those two watermelons moving according to the rhythm and

at the same time sridar was also doing the same and within ten minutes I released my

cum inside her wet pussy and just laid near her but Sridar was still fucking Buvi
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-05-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM