Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals – Part 23

Mike's costume was typical Harry Potter. Baggy pants, wrinkled button down shirt, striped tie, jacket, robe and lace up shoes. Mike wasn't the tallest guy (just a couple inches taller than Jen when barefoot). He had dark hair and wore glasses (when he wasn't wearing contacts). All in all, Mike made a pretty good Harry Potter.

Jen made a beautiful Hermione Granger. Her outfit was typical Hermione too. Starched white shirt and tie, just above the knee pleated skirt, knee socks and black low heeled Mary Janes. She had a robe too (although both she and Mike figured to lose the robe quick given the New York heat). She wore the brown wig too of course. Jen looked like an innocent Hogwarts school girl, although the lacy pink satin bra and thong she wore underneath was anything but innocent.

Mike and Jen taxied to the party (Maggie was babysitting). They planned to meet Frank there. "I guess you're Frank's date tonight," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said giving Mike's hand a squeeze.

"You better take these off," Mike said tapping the rings on her left hand.

"Oh, I forgot," Jen said. She took off her wedding and engagement rings and gave them to Mike to hold.

"So how do we play it?" Mike asked.

"You're Frank's friend," Jen said. She'd discussed it with Frank earlier. "You'll like that right?" They'd done this before, with Jamie and Drums (to name just 2). But never in NYC where they lived.

Mike nodded. "You think we'll know anyone?" he asked.

"Frank didn't think so," Jen said. "People might recognize you. But not me."

Mike nodded again. His picture had been in the paper a few times (because of Liberty-gate and the JasMike thing with Jasmine Kelly) but not Jen's. It was ironic that he was the plain looking recluse and she the beautiful social butterfly, yet he was more well known publicly.

"I guess it doesn't matter with these costumes," Mike said half joking. While they sort of looked like Harry Potter characters, the costumes didn't cover their faces (although Jen looked different with the short brown hair).

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh.

"I guess Frank wants us to be platonic friends," Mike said putting his hand on Jen's knee.

"Yeah," Jen said with another laugh. "You think Harry ever touched Hermione's knee?"

"No," Mike said with a grin.

"You think Hermione ever did this for Harry?" Jen said as she pulled up her skirt to mid-thigh.

"No," Mike said again, this time his throat dry with excitement.

Jen pulled Mike's hand up her thigh to her panties. Then she put her hand on his crotch. He was hard. "You think Harry and Hermione ever figured each other?" she whispered.

"They were like brother and sister," Mike whispered back, rubbing Jen's pussy over her panties.

Jen softly stroked Mike's cock over his pants. They were silent in the cab as they fondled each other. Mike hadn't intended it, but his remark reminded them of Joe. There was melancholy there, but excitement too.

The taxi arrived at the mansion. They hurriedly fixed their clothes. "Are you okay?" Jen said to Mike.

Mike nodded. "You?" he asked. When Jen nodded, he said "Someday, let's wear these costumes again. Just you and me."

"Okay," Jen agreed.

As they were getting out of the cab Mike asked "How do we explain arriving together?"

"You're Frank's buddy and we shared an uber over," Jen said simply. She was good at this.

"Are we going home after the party?" Mike asked, his heart in his throat.

"I might go to Frank's after," Jen said. She added "This way we don't have to worry about Anna waking up."

"Yeah ...," Mike said. He prompted "... and?"

"Um ... would it be okay if I slept over Frank's tonight?" Jen asked hesitantly. "He says he has a surprise for me."

"What?"

"He won't say," Jen said with a giggle. She clearly was excited to find out what the surprise was. "So, can I stay over?" she asked hesitantly. She wanted to sleep over with Frank but didn't want Mike to fall over into bad hurt territory.

"Okay," Mike said, both reluctant and excited. "But it's really important you're home before Anna wakes up," Mike said.

"Of course I'll be home by then," Jen assured him.

"It's really important Jen," Mike stressed.

"Mike honey, I'll be home. I promise."

Mike and Jen walked up the sidewalk. It was a huge opulent mansion. This was a house? It looked like a trendy boutique hotel.

Jen squeezed Mike's hand. "So in case I don't get a chance," she said. She kissed Mike on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Yeah," Mike said. Then he watched his wife go into the mansion. He followed a few moments later.

Frank was waiting by the door and snagged Jen as soon as she walked in. He seemed thoroughly happy to see her. Jen laughed at Frank dressed as Ron Wesley. She playfully tussled the floppy red hair of his wig.

Frank introduced Jen to everyone there (introducing her as Jenny Johnson). Jen noticed the wives were all beautiful and big breasted (and their costumes showed off their abundant cleavage). Fortunately, none of the 3 couples from the dinner party were there.

Frank pulled Jen into a den, treating the house as his own. He locked the door.

"I got something for you," Jen said. She took out the tie she bought when she was out with Keri.

"I love it," Frank said holding the tie and grinning at her. He pulled off the schoolboy striped tie. "I'll put it on now."

"It doesn't match," Jen said with a laugh.

"I don't care," Frank said with a laugh back. "I want to wear your tie."

Jen smiled, clearly flattered and pleased. "Well, then let me do it for you," she said grinning at him. She put the tie around Frank's collar and tied it for him. When she was done she looked at Frank's face. To her surprised he seemed choked up.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said, turning away. He looked vulnerable again and it touched Jen's heart. "You know Jenny, I'm not a good man."

"Of course you are," Jen said reassuring him.

"I'm doing the best I can, to give you what you want," Frank said.

"I know that Frank," Jen said.

"I'm very fond of you Jenny," Frank said. "If I go too far, you need to tell me."

"Okay," Jen said, not knowing what he was talking about.

"I want you to wear something for me," Frank said. "Two things actually."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh.

"What are you wearing under the skirt?"

"Um ... a thong."

"Give it to me," Frank said holding out his hand.

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh. She reached under the pleated skirt and pulled the thong down her legs.

"Here," Frank said. He handed her panties. They were like the other ones, but these were black.

"Frank whose are these?" Jen asked.

"I told you, a lovely woman," Frank said.

"Sally?" Jen gently asked, naming Frank's deceased wife.

Frank didn't reply, but Jen saw a flash of pain across his face. "Yeah, they're Mrs. Tower's," she thought to herself.

"I'll put these on, but I'm not Sally," Jen told him gently. She pulled the black panties up her long legs.

"I know that Jenny," Frank said.

Jen tenderly stroked his face. It was weird to wear Sally's panties, but it touched her too that Frank still longed for his wife.

"Now this," Frank said handing Jen a thin rectangular box. Jen saw the box came from Macys.

Jen opened the box. It was a bra. But it wasn't a sexy bra from Victoria Secrets or Fredericks, or a high end bra from Wolford or Journelle.

This bra was unpadded and unlined. It was light pink and made of cotton. It had frilly white edging and cute hearts across the cups. It didn't even have a snap. It was pullover style with a soft, elastic bra band and soft bra cups.

This bra was for a little girl entering puberty. It was a training bra.

"It's your size, 32A," Frank said. "Put it on."

"I'm not wearing this," Jen said her cheeks flushed.

"Put it on Jenny," Frank insisted, his voice stern.

Jen locked eyes with Frank for long moments. Finally she shrugged. "Whatever," she said crossly as she unbuttoned her starched white blouse. She took off her designer European bra from Bellefleur. Then she pulled on the training bra. Afterwards she re-buttoned the white blouse.

Unlike the Bellefleur bra, the soft cotton training bra gave Jen no lift. She looked flatter than usual.

"Why are you making me wear this?" Jen asked.

Frank unbuttoned the top 2 buttons of Jen's blouse.

"Wait, stop, you'll be able to see it," Jen objected. With the top 2 buttons undone, you could see a flash of the adolescent training bra depending on how Jen moved.

"Yes, people will be able to see," Frank said with a grin.

Then Jen got it. Frank wanted people to see. All those trophy wives with their impressive cleavage. He wanted them to see Jen wearing the training bra. It was like Frank was announcing to the world that Jen's small breasts only rated a training bra. He wanted them to laugh behind her back and make fun of her at how small her breasts were.

Jen flushed red, feeling humiliated. At the same time though, she felt a tingling between her legs.

"Let's rejoin the party," Frank said with a knowing grin, offering Jen his arm.

"Okay," Jen said taking Frank's arm. She felt defeated, submissive. Her cheeks felt flush.

Jen stayed close to Frank throughout the party. Normally she would be outgoing and flirty, a social butterfly. But wearing the training bra, she didn't feel her normal mojo. She felt diminished and small wearing the adolescent training bra. She was mortified someone might see the little girl bra, and felt even more insecure than usual about her small breasts (especially being around all the trophy wives with their huge tits and daring bust revealing costumes).

Jen spotted Mike across the room. He was looking at her and Frank. Had he been watching the entire time? If he had then he did a good job at disappearing in the shadows because this was the first time Jen saw her husband all night long.

Jen drifted over to Mike. She made eye contact and he followed her into a quiet alcove. Feeling the warmth and security of being with her husband, Jen came close to losing it. Her eyes teared up. "Look what he made me wear," she whispered, pulling the top of her blouse to the side. "A training bra."

Mike's eyes opened wide. "He's pushing your buttons," he said. "He knows making fun of your breasts turns you on."

It was true, Jen was wet. But her excitement was overwhelmed by the humiliation and embarrassment. "What if someone sees?" she said looking desperately at her husband.

Mike gave her a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand. "You're supposed to be Hermione Granger. She's a school girl. If anyone says anything, just tell them it's part of the costume."

Jen's mouth fell open. That was the perfect answer. Simple, believable. Why hadn't she thought of that?

"In fact, another button would help," Mike said with a grin, moving to unbutton the next button on her blouse.

"Stop Mike," Jen said with a laugh, playfully slapping his hand away. "Oh you would like that, to see Emma Watson's bra," she teased.

"I wonder if Emma wears cute bras like this," Mike said tugging Jen's blouse to the side and looking at the soft cotton bra covered in pretty hearts. "Bring this bra home okay?"

"Oh my god you're such a pervert," Jen said with a laugh. Suddenly she felt like she had her mojo back. She beamed at her husband. Mike's idea made all the difference. Now she could enjoy the turn on of Frank making fun of her small breasts instead of it being debilitating. "You know you're my hero," Jen said, beaming into Mike's eyes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:28 PM