Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
JJ barged into the CATF operations room, interrupting a meeting of the Big 4 (Secretary of Homeland Security, FBI and NSA Directors, and Colonel Banks, CATF director). "Did you think I wouldn't find out?" he said angrily. "Your Phantom is Mike Andrews." JJ said "Phantom" with contempt.

The Big 4 were suddenly silent, looking at each other. Finally Colonel Banks said "He's an asset. We're using him."

"He leaked Liberty!" JJ said angrily. "He's a security risk!"

"He gave us the Cloak," Banks pointed out. "He's done good work. We're significantly ahead on his projects."

"What about Quantum? Is he on that yet?" JJ said.

"Not yet," Banks admitted.

"You're taking a big risk Colonel," JJ said disapprovingly. "He leaks Quantum, the damage to national security would be irreparable."

"I'm keeping a close eye on Andrews," Colonel Banks assured JJ and the rest of the Big 4.

"You better Colonel," JJ said glaring at Banks. "You better."

Mike, Jen and Anna spent Saturday as a family. Just the 3 of them, no game. Jen never brought up the game or mentioned Frank. Her iPhone buzzed a few times but she ignored it. Her entire being was focused on her husband and daughter.

Upon reflection, Mike realized their life was mostly that way. Mostly they were normal people, a normal American family. They held hands, kissed, played with their daughter, gave her baths and read her books. They talked about their future. They worried about their bank account, paying for college, and whether they were saving enough for retirement. They watched the news and debated whether Hillary was a viable candidate, and if not, then who? Would the Republicans offer up someone they could vote for? They watched movies on Netflix. Jen fell asleep on Mike's arm when he watched Mets and Jets games.

But, they also played a game. It was their hobby.

As Saturday moved passed lunch towards dinner, as they feed and bathed Anna, Mike's gut tightened. Frank would arrive soon.

After Anna went to bed, Jen got ready. Not wanting to get into the "stockings" thing again, she put on a casual top, shorts and flats. Of course, Jen looked incredible in everything.

There was a knock at the door. "Are you okay honey?" Jen asked Mike.

"Yeah."

"Just enjoy it baby," Jen said rubbing Mike's arm.

"Yeah," Mike said again, his gut tightening up. His dick was hard too.

Frank came in carrying boxes. He put them down and pulled Jen into his arms. "I've missed you," he gushed, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

Jen smiled but didn't say anything. She didn't want to get Mike upset. She didn't resist though when Frank pulled her towards him and kissed her. She kissed him back.

When they broke apart Frank looked at Mike as if remembering he was there. Jen was panting. "Here Jenny," Frank said, handing her one of the smaller boxes.

Mike watched as his wife opened the box, a smile of anticipation on her pretty face. Jen laughed and squealed when she looked in the box. She pulled it out. It was a wig of brown hair. Mike looked questioning at the wig.

"Okay, the other day we saw a costume of Hermione," Jen explained to Mike. "You know, from Harry Potter?"

"Yeah," Mike said, trying to process this.

"The costume came with a wig," Jen continued. She was talking to Mike, but giving Frank a delighted smile.

"Put it on," Frank told her, grinning.

"Oh my god, is it the same one?" Jen said laughing.

"Of course," Frank said, the grin still on his face.

Mike felt like a third wheel as Jen and Frank talked about an experience from their date. An experience he didn't share with his wife. Mike felt the familiar pain of cuckold angst. But as always it turned him on too.

Jen put her long hair into a makeshift bun. Then she put on the brown wig. She looked in the mirror and tucked away a few loose strands of her blonde hair. Suddenly, Jen was no longer a long haired blonde. Now she was an off-the-shoulder brunette. She smiled and looked at Frank. "What do you think?" she asked.

"You look lovely," Frank gushed.

Jen smiled and beamed into his eyes. Then, as if remembering Mike was there, she turned to her husband and said "What do you think honey?"

"It doesn't look like Hermione," Mike said sourly.

"That's because you're a Harry Potter geek," Jen teased with a playful bump to Mike's hip. She looked into the mirror. "This looks better than Hermione's hair."

"Mike's right Jenny," Frank said. He turned to Mike and explained "It actually goes with another costume."

Mike frowned at Frank. I don't need your explanation, he thought. Anyway, what's the point of a mix-and-match costume?

"Oh you two are both being silly gooses," Jen said, looking in the mirror again. "I like it."

"I do too," Frank said, his eyes alight with desire. Like before he was taken by the sight of Jen as a short haired brunette. He kissed down her neck (easier now because her hair was shorter). Jen moaned. Mike was forced to watch as they made out.

Finally they pulled away, both of them panting. Frank glanced over at Mike. He whispered something in Jen's ear. Jen nodded. She went over to Mike and said "Frank's going to fuck me now."

Mike nodded.

"He wanted me to tell you," Jen said. "He's not going to use a condom."

Mike nodded again.

"He wanted me to tell you that too," Jen said.

Mike reached up and touched Jen's short brown hair. He knew it was only a wig, but at that moment she seemed more like Frank's girlfriend than his wife.

"Do you like my hair?" Jen asked.

"You're always beautiful," Mike said.

Jen smiled at him. She kissed him, but there was no passion, no tongue. "Give us a few minutes then join us," she said.

Mike nodded. "Jen," he said as she began to turn away. When she turned back he said "Not as loud this time. Anna."

Jen smiled and stroked Mike's cheek. Then she went back to Frank.

They disappeared into the bedroom. Mike heard whispered talking and laughter. Then kisses and moans.

Before joining them Mike looked through the other boxes. Jen's costume was Hermione from Harry Potter. Mike was too distracted by what was going on in the bedroom to notice any details of the costume.

His costume was Harry Potter. Mike was surprised by that. He assumed Frank would want him to dress as a villain, like Malfoy or Voldemort. Instead Mike was the hero.

Mike was again surprised to see Frank's costume – Ronald Weasley. There was even a wig of red hair. Why would Frank dress as the sometimes goof ball Ron Weasley?

But then Mike got it. In the story, Hermione loves Ron; she marries him. On the other hand, Hermione views Harry as a platonic brother.

Was that what Frank was trying to do? Get Jen to love him? Turn their marriage into a brother-sister relationship?

Mike found himself drifting into the quagmire of dark emotions. Then he remembered what Jen had said. This was all a game. All make believe. It might seem Jen was going with it, but she was just having fun.

Feeling better, Mike went into the bedroom. He closed and locked the door behind him (so Anna wouldn't be able to walk in unexpectantly).

They were undressed, on their sides on the bed. His cock was inside her. Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were kissing as Frank fucked her.

From his vantage point, Mike could see Frank wasn't wearing a condom. Jen's pussy was stretched tight around his thick shaft.

Mike sat in a chair. He took out his cock and slowly stroked himself. Frank was fucking Jen slow. Their lips never parted. Jen was still wearing the wig. Frank ran his fingers through Jen's short brown hair as he fucked her. No, it wasn't fucking, Mike thought. Frank was making love to his wife.

Frank noticed Mike. He looked at Mike's crotch. Mike felt self-conscious and inadequate as he could hold his entire hard cock in his right hand (only the head extended beyond his fist). The fact Jen insisted he shave his body made him feel more self-conscious.

Frank turned Jen around so now he was spooning her. His cock was still inside her and he continued to fuck her slow. Now they both were looking at him stroking himself. Mike worried he'd get soft from their scrutiny. That would be the ultimate humiliation.

"Mike have you ever fucked Jenny after a lover?" Frank asked.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"After he's cum inside her?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Mike said again.

"You don't mind her lover's cum's inside her?"

"I love Jen, she's my wife," Mike said. "So no I don't care." As the men spoke Jen looked at Mike.

Frank whispered something in Jen's ear. Jen hesitated a moment then nodded. Frank whispered again. Mike heard Jen say "You tell him." Frank whispered again. Jen whispered back "I want you to tell him." Frank whispered in her ear again. This time Jen said "Okay."

Frank looked at Mike. He said "Mike, Jenny's a sweet fuck. She's got the best pussy."

"I know how good her pussy feels," Mike said defensively.

"I don't think it's fair," Frank said. "You're using your hand while I'm enjoying Jenny's sweet pussy. You're her husband after all."

"I'm inside her way more than you Frank," Mike said smugly.

"I'm sure you are," Frank said with another chuckle.

"Um, boys, I'm right here," Jen said with a laugh. Frank laughed too. Mike managed a smile but he was bothered by this conversation.

"I'm a fair man Mike," Frank said. He pulled out of Jen and got out of the bed. Jen looked disappointed at the sudden emptiness (especially since she hadn't cum yet) but didn't say anything. Frank's hard cock dangled between his legs. It looked like a thick python.

"You're her husband," Frank said waving at Jen. "It's only fair you fuck her first."

"We make love, we don't fuck," Mike said.

"Okay, whatever," Frank said with a laugh.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:27 PM