Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"He has bodyguards?" Mike said surprised.

"Yeah. I'm not sure he really needs them. It might be a vanity thing," Jen mused.

"Like designer jeans?" Mike joked.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. "They even gave me an emergency word." She grinned and rolled her eyes. "If I say it they come save me."

Mike looked bothered at that. He was her husband. It was his job to save her.

Jen read her husband's mind again. "It's just a stupid thing baby," she said soothingly. "Anyway, if something did happen while I'm with Frank, you wouldn't be there. Right?"

"Yeah, you're right," Mike agreed. But still he didn't like it. "What's the emergency word?" he asked.

"Frank asked for my iPhone password," Jen said. "I guess so I wouldn't forget. So it's goddess."

"Jen you can't give him your password!" Mike said alarmed. He knew her password of course, but he was her husband.

"I know baby I changed it," Jen assured him, squeezing his hand. "My new password is banana."

Mike grinned. That was one of their nicknames for Anna, "Anna Banana." He felt better.

Lou drove Jen to Frank's Central Park penthouse apartment. "You look lovely Jenny," Frank said taking Jen's hands and giving her a kiss. Jen wore a long sleeve, short dress and high heels (no stockings of course). It was tight around her chest and then charmingly flared out at her waist. Jen wore the dress special for Frank because her belly ring dented the silky material (if you looked close enough) and it was short showing off most of her legs. Frank looked handsome and dapper in a custom London Savile Row suit.

"We're going to a dinner party," Frank said putting his arms around her. "A few couples. Don't worry, I doubt you know any of them."

"Awesome," Jen said smiling into his eyes.

"We have some time," Frank said. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He unzipped her dress and pulled it off her arms. He groped and fondled her breasts over her bra. Not satisfied with that, he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and tossed it away. Then he hungrily licked and sucked her nipples.

"God Frank," Jen moaned, rolling her head back as he thumbed and sucked on her sensitive nipples.

"I haven't done something yet," Frank said, breathing hard.

"What?" Jen said, panting.

"I haven't tasted you," Frank said. He lifted Jen onto his big mahogany desk, pushing up her skirt. He pulled down Jen's black thong and spread her legs. Sitting on his rich leather swivel chair, he put his palms on Jen's inner thighs and lowered his head to her pretty completely hairless pussy. He was pleased to see her thin pussy lips glistening with excitement.

Frank remembered how Mike had eaten out his wife. He used the same techniques but added some of his own tricks. Soon Jen was writhing and clawing at the sides of his desk. Frank pushed a finger into her pussy and quickly found her g-spot. Moments later Jen came. "Fuck," she said gasping, trying to catch her breath. "Fuck."

Frank caressed Jen's long shapely legs as Jen panted and caught her breath. He took off her high heels and tenderly kissed the soles of her small pretty feet.

Jen assumed Frank would take her now. Reading her mind, Frank grinned and said "I enjoy the anticipation." Jen gave him a curious smile back. She remembered Frank said, because of his age, he usually could only have intercourse once a night. She wondered if that was why he wanted to wait until after the dinner party.

Frank took something from his pocket. Jen saw it was lacy white panties. "What?" she said surprised.

"Wear these," Frank said as he pulled the panties up Jen's legs.

"Wait, what?" Jen said, alarmed.

"Don't worry, they're clean," Frank said with a chuckle.

"Whose are they?" Jen asked.

"Another lovely woman," Frank said, pulling the lacy white panties up over Jen's ass. He kissed Jen's inner thigh then pulled her skirt down. "We need to go."

Jen gave Frank a long look. The panties were Mrs. Tower's? He misses her that much? Or maybe they were another of his lovers, like Paige. No, not Paige, they fit her too well to be Paige's (Paige had always been hippy, even back in high school.)

Jen didn't like the idea of wearing another girl's panties. But Frank was already fixing his tie, they were late for the party. Jen slid off the desk and looked for her bra.

"No bra tonight," Frank said.

Jen looked incredulously at Frank. He wanted her to wear another girl's panties AND go braless?

"Indulge me," Frank said with a grin. "I want to show you off tonight."

"Show me off?" Jen said. She pulled the dress up her arms and looked into the mirror. It was clear she was braless. Her nipples dented the silky material (even though they were soft).

Frank walked behind Jen and zipped her up. "I want my friends to see how beautiful you are," he said kissing her neck.

Jen decided to go with it. Actually, since her dress was black it wasn't that noticeable. She actually felt more uncomfortable wearing another girl's panties than being without a bra.

Frank put his hand on Jen's thigh as they rode in his limo to the party. "Your skin is so soft," he said as he caressed circles on her thigh.

"Thank you," Jen said.

"Don't hide your beautiful legs in hose," Frank said as he continued to caress her. "Yours are perfect."

"Thanks."

"Do you wear hose to work?"

"Actually lately I haven't, it's so hot," Jen told him.

"Good," Frank said. He chuckled. "I have to admit, I think about you a lot. I like thinking about your wonderful legs and your soft skin."

"I get it Frank. Without stockings right?" Jen said with a laugh. She was flattered he thought about her.

"Exactly," Frank said grinning at her. He continued to caress Jen's inner thigh. Jen took a deep breath. She didn't know who the panties belong to, but they were getting wet.

There were 3 other couples at the dinner party. Three older men, about Frank's age (in their 50s), and – Jen guessed – their trophy wives. All the girls were beautiful, curvy and just a few years older than Jen (in their 30s and early 40s).

It wasn't a happy party. There was a lot of bickering and one-upmanship among the men and cattiness among the girls. "These are your friends?" Jen whispered to Frank.

"No, business colleagues," Frank said.

"Your rivals?" Jen asked.

"They'd like to think of themselves as rivals," Frank said with a dismissive laugh. "They're nothing." Jen frowned at Frank. Why was he being so cruel, and why were they here if he didn't like them?

"Your new girlfriend is adorable Frank," Bitchy Wife #1 said. "What are you Jenny? Did you just graduate from college?"

"I'm 29," Jen said stiffly.

"You didn't go to college?" Bitchy Wife #2 said cattily.

"I went to college," Jen said. "I went to Penn State."

"Ah, how charming," Bitchy Wife #2 said, clearly not impressed.

"That's a lovely dress Jenny," Bitchy Wife #3 said. She was staring at Jen's clearly braless bust. "But I think you forgot something." The 3 bitchy wives snickered and the men grinned.

"Don't be mean Cassidy," Bitchy Wife #2 said with a grin. "I say, show it if you've got it." All 3 girls giggled looking at Jen's small tits.

Jen flushed as the bitchy wives laughed at her small breasts. They all of course had huge tits and they showed them off in daringly revealing dresses.

"What are you, an A cup Jenny?" Bitchy Wife #1 asked. When Jen didn't say anything, she said, "Okay, let's go around the room. I'm a D cup."

"Double D," Bitchy Wife #2 said.

"Bitch," Bitchy Wife #1 teased. The 3 wives laughed.

"I'm a double D too," Bitchy Wife #3 said. Everyone turned to Jen expectantly.

"Your turn Jenny. Tell us," Bitchy Wife #1 said. "A cup?"

"Is there a smaller size?" Bitchy Wife #2 said. The 3 wives laughed.

Jen looked at Frank, her cheeks red with embarrassment. He was looking at her with an amused smile.

"I'm leaving," Jen said getting up. Without another word she left the luxurious apartment.

Frank chuckled and he got up and followed Jen. Bitchy Wife #1 followed (her name was Cathy). "How were we?" she asked Frank. The bitchiness was gone now, replaced by anxiety. She looked scared.

"You were wonderful my dear," Frank said grinning at her.

"So, you'll loan our husbands the money?" Cathy asked hopefully. The 3 husbands owned a business together. The business was near bankruptcy and the 3 families teetered on the edge of financial ruin.

"That was our agreement," Frank said.

"Why did you want us to make fun of Jenny?" Cathy asked. "She's beautiful."

"I know," Frank agreed.

"Are you going to marry her?" Cathy asked.

"She's already married," Frank said. Cathy's eyes widened in surprise. At that moment her husband John walked in. He looked anxiously at his wife, then at Frank. They desperately needed the loan from Frank.

Frank glanced at John and then looked back at Cathy. "Why did I have you ridicule Jenny's breasts? Because she knows she's beautiful. She needs to be put in her place."

Frank looked at John as he boldly unbuttoned Cathy's blouse. "I've long admired your wife's breasts John," he said.

Frank opened her blouse and took a long look. Cathy's bra snapped in the front. Frank unsnapped and opened her bra.

Frank looked at John. "Truly lovely," he said as he thumbed Cathy's nipple.

"You're a son of a bitch!" John hissed but he made no move to stop Frank from fondling his wife's breasts. "We had a deal!"

Frank grinned at Cathy as he squeezed her nipples. She winced at the pain.

John finally moved towards Frank and his wife. Frank chuckled and stepped away. "You'll get the money," Frank said to John. Then he left to find Jen.

The limo was outside. Hugh moved to open Frank's door. "Is Jenny inside?" Frank asked.

"Yes sir," Hugh said. Frank grinned and patted Hugh on the arm.

Frank sat next to Jen as Hugh closed the door. "Where to sir?" Lou said.

"Drive around the Park," Frank told Lou.

Frank looked at Jen. She looked upset and angry. "Your friends are shits," she said.

"I never said they were my friends," Frank said.

"Why do you hang with them then?"

"We do business," Frank said. He raised his hand and cupped Jen's breast over her dress. He thumbed her nipple. It was diamond hard.

"Why were they so mean?" Jen asked.

"They're like that," he said stroking her breast.

"Their big tits are probably fake," Jen said spitefully.

"They've all had boob jobs," Frank said. He looked at Jen's face closely as he said "But Jenny ... even before their breasts were much bigger than yours."

Jen looked into Frank's face. She was flushed and breathing hard. She looked desperate. Mike would say she had her cum face on. "Fuck me Frank," she said desperately.

"Lou stop the car," Frank said. He pulled Jen into his arms. He unzipped Jen's dress and pulled it down her arms, and then pushed her skirt up around her waist. He pulled the lacy white panties down. He put them in Jen's hand. "I want you to put these back on when we're done," he told her.

Jen nodded. She glanced at the front seat. Lou was looking at her breasts. Hugh was looking at her long legs. "Can we put up the privacy screen?" she asked Frank.

"No," Frank said. He pulled out his cock and got between Jen's legs. "They get to watch. It's a perk." Jen glanced anxiously at Lou and Hugh. They looked back into her eyes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:26 PM