Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"That's wonderful," Frank said, smiling broadly. His smile looked almost boyish and he looked vulnerable again. He laughed that nervous laugh again. "I feel like we should celebrate or something."

Jen looked at Mike. A silent message passed between them. Mike nodded. Jen nodded back. Then she took Frank's hand and put it on her belly. "I'm already wearing your ring," she said.

Lust came over Frank's face as he felt the belly ring under Jen's dress. "You won't take this off?" he said.

"I'm not supposed to take it off anyway, but no I won't take it off," Jen assured him.

Frank pulled Jen into his arms. He kissed her passionately, like he was out of control. Mike watched as they made out. He watched as Frank hungrily ran his hands over his wife's body. After a few minutes Jen managed to pull away. "Let's go to the bedroom," Jen said panting. "Anna might come out."

Jen tugged at Mike's hand to follow as she walked with Frank into the bedroom with his arm around her.

Mike closed the door. When he turned back they were already kissing again. Their hands were all over each other.

Mike sat in the sofa to watch. It was always hard seeing Jen kiss another man. In a way, it was easier to see her fucking him. Despite the angst it was an incredible turn on too.

To his surprise, Frank broke away from Jen and sat down next to Mike. Mike moved to get up but Frank patted his shoulder. "Better view this way Mike," he said with a grin. The vulnerability was gone. This was the real Frank again, the Master of the Universe.

"Come here Jen honey," Frank said. With an intrigued smile on her face, Jen walked over and got down on her knees in front of the 2 men. She unzipped Frank and pulled him out, then went down on him.

Frank was right, Mike had a great view of his wife going down on another man. As Jen's head bobbed up and down, Mike got a good view of Frank's cock. It was longer than his, although not super long. What was impressive was his girth. Frank's cock was really thick, and Jen struggled to get it into her mouth.

"Suck Mike Jenny," Frank said.

Jen looked up at Frank with a delighted smile on her pretty face. She quickly took out Mike's cock and went down on him. She easily took all of him into her mouth.

"You shave?" Frank asked. Mike had no pubic hair.

"He shaves all over," Jen said. She took off Mike's shirt and then his pants. Mike had no hair below his neck. "I like him this way," she said running her hands over Mike's hairless chest and legs. Mike got red. He knew his naked hairless body looked like a little boy's (especially with his barely 4 inch, thin penis). Frank towered over him, both his cock and his muscular body.

"Take off that dress Jenny," Frank said.

Jen stood up and reached behind her. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to her feet. Then she took off her bra and panties, leaving only the high heels on.

Jen got back down on her knees. She took Mike in her left hand and Frank in her right. She stroked them up and down. Mike's cock disappeared in her left hand, while Frank's towered above in her right (and Jen also had a hard time holding him with just one hand).

Mike watched as Jen studied both their cocks. Sitting next to each other, the size different was stark. His cock looked like a boy's compared to Frank. Sitting next to each other, there was no way Jen couldn't see the big difference. For the millionth time, Mike wondered how his wife could get any pleasure from his pathetic dick.

Jen went back down on Frank. As she bobbed her head on Frank she continued to hold Mike's cock in her left hand. Mike's eyes focused on the diamonds in her engagement ring.

Eventually Frank pulled Jen up. They kissed trading big time tongue. At some point Jen dropped Mike cock and wrapped both arms around Frank's neck.

As they kissed and fondled, Mike felt forgotten, like a third wheel. Just as the hurt got unbearable, Jen wrapped her arm around Mike's neck and kissed him. She kissed him passionately, pushing her tongue down his throat.

While kissing Mike, Jen groaned "Oh –- god." Frank had pushed his cock into her.

Jen let Mike go and wrapped her arms around Frank again. They kissed as Frank fucked her. Mike noticed Frank was fucking Jen bareback. He decided not to say anything. What was the point? Clearly Jen wanted her new boyfriend bare inside of her.

Mike wanted to kiss Jen but Frank's lips were already on her mouth. He wanted to touch her breasts but Frank's hands were already there. He wanted to be part of this somehow. So Mike put his hand on Jen's ass. It was exciting with her ass moving up and down on Frank's cock. It was like they were fucking him together.

Somehow Frank noticed Mike's hand on Jen's ass. "Mike, finger Jenny's asshole," he said. "She loves that."

Jen broke away from Frank's lips long enough to say "Yeah baby I love that." So Mike ran his fingers down Jen's crack. He fingered her asshole.

"Frank gets her pussy," Mike thought to himself. "He gets her lips and breasts. She only gives me her ass."

Frank rolled Jen onto her side. He was on his side too, his back against the sofa back, Jen's back to Mike. Mike moved off the sofa to give them more room and to get a better view. From this vantage point he could clearly see Frank's cock moving in and out of his wife's pussy. Her pussy was stretched tight around his thick manhood.

"Mike, lick Jenny's ass," Frank said. "Lick her ass as I fuck her pussy and make her cum."

Jen looked over her shoulder at him. They locked eyes. She had an intrigued excited smile on her face.

Mike looked between Jen's legs. Frank continued to pump her pussy with his thick cock. Only Jen's tiny sandbar separated her pussy from her asshole. If he licked her asshole he'd be licking Frank's cock too.

"Mike come on," Jen urged him, impatience in her voice. She grabbed his hair and pulled his face to her ass. Mike had a closer look of Frank pounding Jen's pussy. Then he began licking her asshole.

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned to Frank. "Frank honey my husband is licking my ass!"

"And my cock is in your pussy," Frank said looking into Jen's eyes.

"Oh god it feels so good!" Jen moaned as she wrapped her arms around Frank's neck and kissed him passionately.

"I can feel Mike's tongue on my dick," Frank said grinning at Jen.

"Oh he loves that!" Jen said. She reached behind her. With her hand in Mike's hair she tugged him closer so Mike's tongue was closer to Frank's cock. "Can you feel that baby? Can you feel Mike's tongue on your cock?" Jen said to Frank, wicked excitement in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, Mike is good at licking cock," Frank said the evil grin still on his face.

"Oh fuck!" Jen cried, her orgasm hitting her. It was one of the best orgasms of her life!

"I'm cumming!" Frank yelled moments later.

Jen pushed Mike's face away. "Pull out," she told Frank.

"I'm too close," Frank said.

"Pull out Frank," Jen said sternly.

Frank glared at Jen, but at the last moment he pulled out and came on her stomach.

Mike backed away, looking at the lovers. Jen had her arms around Frank again. They were kissing and whispering sweet nothings, experiencing the post orgasmic intimacy of lovers.

At that moment they heard Anna crying. Jen and Frank's screams woke up the baby. Jen pulled away from Frank's lips long enough to say "Mike ..."

"Yeah, I'll get her," Mike said. He pulled his pants up and moved towards the door. As he stepped out he looked back. Jen and Frank were already kissing and whispering.

With a heavy heart Mike went into Anna's room and comforted the toddler. In the security of her father's arms, the baby soon fell back asleep. Mike stayed with Anna though. He loved the excitement of the game. But at that moment, he couldn't stand to see Jen with Frank anymore.

After about 30 minutes Jen came into Anna's room. She was wearing a robe. "How is she?" she whispered.

"Good," Mike said.

"Are you coming to bed?" Jen asked Mike.

"Where's Frank?" Mike asked.

"He's gone honey," Jen said. She could tell he was upset and angry. "Come on baby," she said reaching for him.

Mike got out of Anna's bed and took Jen's hand. Then walked to their bedroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:25 PM