Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I don't think you need to call him," Frank said.

"How would you know?" Jen scoffed. She looked at the parlor again. It looked more like an exclusive day spa than a tattoo parlor. "I'll call him," she said. Frank shrugged.

Jen took a few steps away from Frank and dialed home. She brushed her hair behind her ear and listened as the phone rang.

"Hey baby, how's it going?" Mike asked. Jen could hear the excitement in his voice.

"It's awesome," Jen said. "We're in Philly. We flew down on Frank's private plane."

"He has a private plane?"

"It's freaking awesome honey," Jen gushed.

"So you're in Philly," Mike said warily. "When will you be home?"

"Definitely tonight baby," Jen assured him. "But probably not until late. You don't have to wait up."

"I'll wait for you," Mike said.

"I'm just saying, I'll wake you up when I get home so you don't have to wait up," Jen offered.

"I'll wait for you," Mike said again.

"Oh okay," Jen said. He sounded a little hurt, but she knew that was normal. "How's our Anna?"

"She's good," Mike said perking up at the mention of their daughter. "I'm about to give her a bath. Then we'll read books until she falls asleep."

"Then what will you do baby?" Jen asked.

"Just hang," Mike said. "There's a Mets game. Maybe I'll get a movie on Apple TV."

"Don't drink too much honey," Jen said gently. She knew sometimes alcohol darkened Mike's mood, magnifying his feelings of jealousy, neglect and loneliness.

"I'm good," Mike assured her.

"So, um, I wanted to ask you something," Jen said hesitantly.

"What?"

"You know we talked about getting my belly button pierced? You said you were okay with it?" Jen said. "Frank knows an awesome place here for that."

"You want to get your belly pierced?" Mike said. "Now? For Frank?"

"Not for Frank baby," Jen assured her husband. "He's here, but I'm doing it for me. I've always wanted one. For you too honey. It'll be sexy."

"... okay," Mike said after some hesitation.

"So I can do it?" Jen asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Mike said. In the background he heard Frank say "Ask him about Johnson."

"What did Frank say?" Mike said.

"Um ... when Frank introduces me to his friends, he calls me Jenny Johnson," Jen said.

"He uses your maiden name?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I mean ... yeah," Jen said.

Mike was silent for long moments. Frank doesn't call her by my name. He uses Jen's name from before we got married.

"Baby are you okay?" Jen asked after about 30 seconds of silence.

"Yeah, it's okay," Mike said. He was so excited his voice was barely audible.

"What honey?" Jen said.

"I said it's okay with me," Mike said.

Hearing Mike, Frank gave Jen an "I told you so" grin.

Again in the background, Mike heard Frank say "Ask him about your wedding rings."

"Not now Frank," Jen said in a chastising tone.

"What about your wedding rings?" Mike asked.

With a sigh, Jen said "Frank asked me to take off my rings, because he doesn't want his friends to know I'm married."

"You took off your rings?" Mike asked.

"We were in a club, he knew a lot of people there," Jen said. "I took them off but I was going to ask you tonight after getting home." Jen turned away from Frank and whispered "I have the Sophia ring on honey."

"I guess we've done this before," Mike said after a few moments of hesitation.

"Yeah," Jen said. "So it's okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay," Mike said.

"Are you okay baby?" Jen asked.

"I'm really hot right now," Mike admitted with a laugh. "Frank knows how to push my buttons. I don't know if he's doing it on purpose, but he is."

Still turned away from Frank, Jen whispered "He likes power games. Paige said he gets into your head."

"I understand what she's talking about," Mike said with another laugh.

"So you're okay?" Jen asked. "This excites you?"

"Yeah, big time," Mike admitted. "What about you?"

"Frank's freaking awesome," Jen gushed. "He's controlling. But earlier he did something to me. God ..." She giggled. "My knees are still shaking."

"What?" Mike asked.

"I'll tell you later," Jen whispered. "I should go."

"Okay honey," Mike said. "You're definitely coming home tonight right?"

"Absolutely baby," Jen said.

"I told you he wouldn't mind," Frank said when Jen hung up. He still had that smug "I told you so" smile on his face.

"Stop," Jen said with a laugh. "Come on," she said grabbing Frank's hand and leading him into the tattoo parlor.

Miranda, the owner and artist of Body Art, greeted them at the door. She clearly knew Frank, giving him a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

Miranda looked like a gypsy with long black hair. She was tall and slim and looked to be in her early 40s. Miranda had tats running up her arms. She had piercings in her ears, belly button and nipples (the latter being obvious because Miranda was braless). Jen thought Miranda looked mysterious and beautiful!

"My girlfriend wants her belly pierced," Frank told Miranda.

"Ah ..." Miranda said giving Jen a look up and down. At that moment the phone rang. "I'll be right back."

"I'm your girlfriend?" Jen said with a teasing smile at Frank.

"You said I had no friends," Frank said.

Jen's smile disappeared and she looked alarmed. "I didn't mean –."

Frank smiled at Jen and squeezed her hand. "I'd like you to be my friend Jenny."

Jen stared at Frank, as if stunned by his show of vulnerability.

"Okay, we're ready," Miranda said as she returned.

Jen stared at Frank for a moment longer before turning to Miranda. "Will it hurt?" she asked.

"Only a second," Miranda assured her. "May I?" she said tugging Jen's crop top up to reveal her belly button. "How beautiful" she said putting her hand on Jen's flat tummy.

Miranda took a pen. She stretched Jen's skin and drew 2 dots. "Are you ready?" she said picking up a long needle.

"Um ..." Jen said looking scared at the needle.

"It'll hurt just a second Jen honey," Frank assured her. "A little pinch, then it's over." He took her hand for courage.

"... okay, go ahead then," Jen said. She squeezed her eyes shut. She squeezed Frank's hand too.

It took just a second. "There. All done pretty Jenny," Miranda announced with a smile. "Where is the ring?"

"Um ..." Jen said. She hadn't thought about that. She looked around the store. There were lots of rings for sale. She needed to pick one.

"Here you are," Frank said pulling a box from his pocket. He gave it to Jen.

"You bought this for me?" Jen said.

"Of course," Frank said smiling at her.

Jen's eyes went wide when she opened the box. The belly ring was a short curve of platinum. A small platinum ball was at one end. At the other end was a diamond.

"Oh my god Frank," Jen said awestruck. The diamond was huge, it had to be at least 4 carats. It sparkled even in the dim lights of the parlor.

Miranda took the belly ring from Jen. She expertly slipped the ring in Jen's new piercing.

"Clean your new piercing with rubbing alcohol, in the morning and at night," Miranda told Jen. "Don't change the ring for at least 3 months. It'll heal faster that way."

"Alright," Jen said, admiring her new belly ring in the mirror. The diamond looked perfectly white and clear and sparkled from every angle. She loved it! "God Frank thank you so much!" she gushed. Feeling giddy, she rose up on her tiptoes in the Mia flats and gave him a big hug and kiss.

They took a taxi back to Frank's brownstone. When they arrived a maid approaching Jen. "I'm Amelia ma'am," the 40-something maid said. "We dry cleaned your dress."

"Oh," Jen said taking the dress in the filmy plastic covering from Amelia. She was stunned. "Thank you Amelia. And please call me Jen."

"You're welcome ma'am," Amelia said, giving Jen a curtsy. She freaking curtsied!

"Come on," Frank said pulling Jen up the stairs to his bedroom. He barely noticed the exchange between Jen and Amelia. To him, servants served. There was nothing surprising or remarkable about that.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:23 PM