Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 20-21

Cheating and Rivals – Part 20

Jen finished dressing as Mike put Anna down for her nap. "You look amazing honey," Mike gushed as he joined her in their bedroom. Jen wore a short dress that hugged her curves and high heels.

"Thanks," Jen said as she applied finishing touches to her make up.

"No stockings?" Mike asked looking at his wife's bare legs.

"Remember? Frank doesn't like hose," Jen said. Seeing Mike's frown, she grinned and said "Don't pout. If we were going out I'd put on stockings. But I'm going out with Frank."

"Yeah," Mike said with a chuckle. He put his arms around his wife's waist and pulled her to him. "Your legs are tanned anyway."

Jen smiled at her husband. She was actually relieved not to wear stockings. It was too hot in New York City in the summer.

"You're okay with me going out so early?" she asked. It was barely noon on Saturday and she planned to be with Frank until late that evening.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said. He knew this was how it was. Dating a guy meant spending time with him. It was part of their game and it got Mike hot.

"You'll be okay alone?" Jen asked.

"I won't be alone, I'll be with Anna," Mike said. "We'll have a good time."

Mike's erection pressed against her thigh. She reached down and cupped him. "Do you want me to take care of this before I go?" she asked.

"I'd rather not," Mike said. Jen understood. Mike sometimes got melancholy after cumming. His lust was like a shield against dark emotions like jealousy and loneliness. "What's in the bag?" he asked.

"Frank said to bring something casual, for tonight," Jen said.

"You're not sleeping over?" Mike said with sudden alarm.

"Of course not baby," Jen assured him. "It's just jeans and a top."

Lou picked her up a little while later. Lou drove a sedan instead of the limo. This way, it looked like an Uber and she could be picked up and dropped off at the doorstep of the loft apartment (instead of a block or 2 away).

Lou drove a few miles into New Jersey. They entered a private airfield. "Why are we here?" Jen asked.

"You'll see," Lou said.

They stopped a few feet from a private jet. Frank came out of the jet and greeted her. "Jenny, you look so lovely," he said with a kiss to her lips.

"Frank, is this your jet?" Jen asked looking over his shoulder.

Frank nodded. "You're worried about your friends seeing us together," he said with a grin. "Do you know people in Philly?"

"Um ... I don't think so," Jen said.

"Let's go," Frank said and led her onto the plane.

"God Frank this is so freaking amazing," Jen gushed as she looked around. It wasn't like any plane she'd ever seen before. This looked more like an opulent apartment.

A steward in a tuxedo handed Jen a tequila. He handed Frank one too. "To today," Frank said, offering her glass.

"Today," Jen said, clinking Frank's glass and beaming into his eyes. She was so impressed!

The flight to Philadelphia took less than 30 minutes. Then they were whisked to Frank's brownstone in Society Hill. It was barely 1pm, less than an hour since Lou picked her up at the loft apartment.

They lunched on caviar, cheeses imported from France and vintage champagne. Waiters in tuxedos served them. "Frank, do all these people work for you?" Jen whispered, looking at the almost army of people hovering around them.

"They're my staff," Frank said.

"They're dressed so formally," Jen observed. Everyone wore tuxedos or formal dresses. Even Lou and Hugh wore expensive suits. Frank wore a suit too.

"I'm a throwback," Frank said. "I enjoy the elegance of formality. The cut of a bespoke suit, handmade shirts, cuff links." He shrugged. "I suppose I'm old fashioned."

Jen nodded. She said "I feel under dressed."

"You look wonderful," Frank said. He put his hand on her leg and grinned. "I like this," he said feeling her stocking-less bare skin.

"I thought you would," Jen said with a smile back.

"Would you like a tour of the house?" Frank asked.

"I'd love it," Jen said.

A few minutes later they were in Frank's bedroom. Frank got on the bed and looked at Jen, leaning on an elbow. "Take off your dress Jen honey," he said.

Jen felt herself getting moist between her legs. It turned her on the way he took control. It was like how he treated his staff. How he treated everyone. It was his way or the highway. He even dictated how his staff dressed. His power and quiet confidence got her hot.

Jen reached behind and unzipped her dress. She let it fall to the floor. She wore a lacy black bra and matching thong, as well as black high heels.

"I saw you in a ballet recital once, back when you were in high school," Frank said. "Can you do that thing?" he said, twirling his finger.

"A pirouette?" Jen said. Getting on her tiptoes in the high heels, she formed an elegant oval with her arms and swirled. "Like that?" she asked.

"So lovely," Frank gushed. "Take off your bra and do it again," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with a smile. She unsnapped her bra and dropped it next to her dress. She did another pirouette, this time in just her thong and high heels. "How's that?"

"Jenny, I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," Frank said, his voice hoarse with excitement. "Come here honey," he said patting the bed next to him.

Jen got on the bed next to him. "You've got a beautiful body," Frank said as he caressed across her breasts and down her stomach.

"Thank you," Jen said, closing her eyes and enjoying his caresses.

Frank looked at Jen's belly button. He got hard imagining a belly ring there. "You don't have any piercings," he said.

"My ears," Jen said.

"But not here," he said caressing across her belly button.

"I'll probably get a belly ring soon," Jen told him. "Mike said he was okay with it."

Frank nodded. He was silent a moment, thinking. "On your stomach Jen honey," he said, turning Jen over. "You have the most amazing ass," he said gently stroking her tight, slim ass.

"A lot of squats, lunges and bridges," Jen said.

"Those are exercises?" Frank said with a chuckle. He continued to stroke her ass, tracing the lines of her thong.

"I'm kind of a workout freak," Jen told him. "You're in awesome shape, you must work out a lot."

"I have a trainer a few times a week," Frank said caressing down Jen's crack.

"That feels good," Jen said, her eyelids getting heavy. Frank had a really nice touch. "I could train you," she offered.

"Do you train Mike?" Frank asked.

"I would, but he's not really into it," Jen said. "He's more intellectual than physical."

"You 2 are a curious match," Frank observed.

"Opposites attract, right?" Jen said. She was breathing heavy as Frank continued to caress her. She laid her face on her crossed arms. "That feels really good Frank," she said as his fingertips grazed along her ultrasensitive asshole.

Frank pulled her thong off. He opened her legs wider and caressed across her bud. "This feel good?" he asked.

"It feels awesome," Jen gushed.

Then, to her surprise, Frank leaned down and licked her ass. It shocked her, she didn't think a powerful alpha man like Frank Tower would do that. But it felt so good! She loved when a guy licked her ass, it was so deliciously wicked! But really, Mike was the only guy she'd ever been with to do that to her.

"God Frank, yeah, god," Jen moaned.

"You like this?" Frank said. He licked his finger and pushed the tip into her ass.

"Um, Frank, I don't like that," Jen said, pulling away from his finger.

"You've never been ass fucked?" Frank asked.

"I have but I don't like it," Jen said.

"Don't worry, we're not doing that," Frank said. He reached for a tube of lubrication and squirted a dollop onto his finger. He pushed his finger back into Jen. "Have you ever cum from this?"

"From a finger up my ass?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "No. Is that possible?"

"Definitely," Frank said. He pushed more of his finger into Jen's ass.

"Frank I don't want to do this," Jen said, alarm and urgency in her voice.

"Relax Jen honey," Frank said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Trust me. You'll love it." He pushed more of his finger into her ass. Then he began working her.

The penetration was uncomfortable at first. But after a few moments, to Jen's surprise, it began to feel good. Frank knew he was getting to Jen when she started to moan and push back against his hand.

"There are a lot of nerves in your ass," Frank explained. "Almost as much as your clit. And I can rub your g-spot from here. The other side of your g-spot."

"Yeah?" Jen gasped. She was panting now. She definitely felt an orgasm coming, but it was different from any orgasm she ever had before.

"It just has to be done right," Frank said. "It feels good, right Jenny?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. She clenched her eyes shut and bit her lip. It was going to happen. It was really going to happen. She was going to cum from a finger up her ass!

The orgasm took a while to build up. It was more like a gentle wave than a bolt of lightning. Then it hit. But the orgasm felt different. It was more like a slow ripple through her body instead of an explosion. The orgasm went on and on, pleasure slowly filling her body like sands filling an hour glass.

Jen lay unmoving on the bed as she recovered from the orgasm. "God, god, god," she panted into the expensive silk comforter.

Frank gently pulled out his finger. He tenderly kissed her ass. Then he kissed up her back. Then he was kissing her cheek and then her lips.

Jen expected him to take her then. She wanted it to. She wanted his cock in her pussy. Both because she desired him, but also because she wanted to pay him back for the incredible pleasure he just gave her.

To her surprise, Frank didn't fuck her. Instead he pulled her into his arms. He tenderly kissed her cheeks and lips, stroked her hair, whispered sweet nothings to her.

"You liked that?" Frank asked smiling at her.

"It was freaking incredible" Jen gushed. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I've been around," Frank said with a chuckle. "Ready to go out?"

"Um ... you don't want me to take care of you?" Jen asked, rubbing her hand across his crotch. He had a major erection.

"Actually there's something I'd like you to do for me," Frank said.

"Okay," Jen said looking at him warily.

"Come on," Frank said with a laugh. "It's something you want. You brought jeans? Put them on."

Jen put on the jeans and crop top. It was late afternoon and not too hot, so Frank suggested they walk. As they walked, Frank reached for Jen's hand. She let him hold her hand since she didn't have to worry about running into anyone she knew. Also, she enjoyed holding his hand. Frank was handsome and distinguished. It felt good being with him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:22 PM