Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"That's why you fucked him again, because he got you hot?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, and because you showed him where to touch me," Jen said. She quickly added "I'm not blaming you. But he got me hot."

"I get it," Mike said.

"Something else honey," Jen said hugging his arm. "The second time ... I forgot so Frank used the same condom."

"The condom broke?" Mike said looking alarmed.

"No, but ..."

"His sperm got into you?" Mike guessed.

"Yeah."

Mike ran his hand up Jen's leg. No one could see the way they were sitting. He touched her pussy over her jeans. "His sperm is inside you now?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "I didn't have time to clean up, I wanted to find you."

Mike's hand continued to Jen's toned flat stomach. Jen straightened to give Mike easier access. She knew this was a big part of his fantasy. Another man getting her pregnant.

"You've been taking the pill?" he asked as he caressed her stomach.

"Yeah, of course," Jen said.

Mike moved his hand under Jen's blouse so now he was touching the soft skin of her belly. "You haven't missed any days?" he asked.

"I don't think so."

"We'll check when we get home," he said as he caressed her flat tummy.

"Okay," Jen said.

Mike continued to caress her stomach. "Frank got into my head too," he said. "He says he wants to be with the real Jenny."

"He told me that too," Jen said. "But baby, there's only one me."

"I know, but, none of your other boyfriends ever said that before," Mike said.

"It matters to you?" Jen asked.

"Yeah" Mike said. "It bothers me, but it's a major turn on too. It's like, he's trying to get the real you."

"There's only 1 me."

"There isn't," Mike said. "There's the you I know. And the you other people know. Frank wants the you I know."

Jen started to get it. "Frank likes power games," she said.

"Yeah, he's good at it," Mike said with a laugh. He got serious and said "He said he wants more than just sex. He wants to date, have a relationship with you."

"I guess I'm kind of already dating him," Jen said.

"Is that what you want?" Mike asked.

"I mean, yeah," Jen said. "It's better than random hookups."

"You like the romance part," Mike observed.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"And it's more exciting for me too," Mike said.

"I'm sorry I fucked up tonight," Jen said, putting her hand over Mike's heart.

"It's okay," Mike said. "It's more exciting when you're really into a guy. Was the sex good?"

"It didn't suck," Jen said with a laugh.

"Frank made you cum twice?" Mike asked. "Or you came again, after I left?"

"Just twice," Jen said, as if 2 orgasms in 30 minutes wasn't a lot. She put her finger on Mike's lips and said "You got me ready for him baby."

Mike grinned. He definitely liked the fact that Jen got her first orgasm of the night from him. Jen felt guilty seeing his smile (but she didn't show it of course).

"Frank said he's been with other married women," Mike said.

"Yeah, Paige," Jen said.

"I think there are others too," Mike said. "He gets off on it. Fucking other men's wives."

Jen wasn't surprised. She said again, "He likes power games." Knowing her husband, she added "That gets you hot, right?"

"Obviously," Mike said with a grin. He added "It's better the way we do it. I know what you're doing. You're not cheating behind my back." He chuckled and added "I get more sex than most men too."

"You know it mister," Jen said with a smile back. She squeezed his cock. "This is my favorite one." With a giggle she added "Even though Frank's a lot bigger."

Mike grinned back at her.

Jen took his hand and kissed it. "Are we okay?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

She kissed his hand again. "Let's go home baby."

"Fuck!" Willy yelled as he watched the video on the computer screen. He got the download of that slut Jasmine Kelly fucking her boyfriend Justin. But they were screwing in the dark! All you could see were blurry outlines of bodies.

The audio was clear, so you could tell it was Jasmine with her boyfriend. But without a clear picture the video was worthless!

"Whatever," Willy said disgustedly. Maybe the next one would be better. The Jasmine slut couldn't always fuck in the dark, right? He just had to be patient.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:21 PM