Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike saw that his wife had a major cum face on. He sat down to watch.

"Watch this Mike," Frank said as he positioned his cock between Jen's pussy lips.

Jen felt Frank about to push in. "Wait Frank," she said. She reached over into the draw and pulled out a condom. "Here," she said handing the small square package to him.

Frank didn't like condoms - what man did? - but now he was as impatient for Jenny's pussy as she for his cock. He ripped opened the package and rolled on the condom. Then he positioned his cock at Jen's pussy again. He dug his feet into the mattress. With a powerful thrust he pushed his cock into Jen's pussy.

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned at the penetration. Her face was buried in the mattress but still Mike heard her moan.

"Fuck!" Frank groaned as he pushed deeper into Jen. "Fuck!" he said again as he pushed in even deeper. He wasn't expecting this. Jenny's pussy felt glorious around his cock! It wasn't just her tightness. Her pussy was incredibly soft and smooth, like a velvet glove around his manhood.

"Fuck Mike," Frank said as he bottomed out inside Jen. "Jenny's pussy is so sweet."

Frank gave Jen what she wanted. He fucked her hard and fast, treating her body like an object, a cum bucket. At times he pulled hard on her blonde hair and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Other times he shoved her pretty face into the mattress and tightly held her hips as he violently fucked her pussy. He reached under and painfully pinched her nipples. He slapped her ass. He called her a slut, a whore. He gave Jen exactly what her body and spirit desired and craved.

Jen screamed into the mattress as her body exploded into a massive orgasm. Frank fucked her hard for long minutes after and then he came too.

Frank collapsed onto Jen, panting. Jen was panting too. Frank turned Jen around to her side, kissing her face. He continued turning her around until she was on her back and he was on top of her. They kissed, not passionate and urgent like before, but like lovers in the afterglow of sex (which, now, they were). His condom sheathed cock was still inside her.

Mike watched the lovers with his soft cock in his hand. He came when Jen came, his cock shooting sperm when he saw (and heard) his wife's body convulse with her climax. Now though was the hardest part. When Jen kissed and whispered with her lover after both cumming. This part hurt the most. Despite the pain in his heart, Mike's cock started getting hard again.

"That's was freaking awesome," Jen gushed as she beamed in Frank's eyes.

"I've wanted you for a long time," Frank said smiling into Jen's eyes. They were speaking in low voices, and kissing between sentences.

"Oh yeah, how long?" Jen asked.

"Since you were in high school," Frank said.

"Dirty old man," Jen joked.

"You didn't make it easy, always running around in short skirts and tight shorts," Frank said.

"Oh, was I supposed to make it easy?" Jen said feigning innocence.

"You're such a tease," Frank said with a laugh.

"Um ... guilty," Jen said with a giggle back. "I guess I like older men," she said, thinking of her brief affair with Mr. Hayden.

Frank raised an inquiring eyebrow at her. He knew about her relationship with Clint while she and Mike were broken up, but it sounded like she was talking about someone else. "Who?" he asked.

"Maybe I'll tell you someday," Jen said. But she knew she never would. She realized Frank was still inside her. With a condom full of sperm. But he was still mostly hard and he felt good inside her. "Will you stay hard?"

"For a while," Frank said.

Jen decided to let Frank stay inside her for now. As long as he stayed mostly hard, the condom would stay on. And he definitely felt good inside her.

"You made me cum so hard," Jen gushed. She gave him a teasing sideways glance. "I bet you're proud of yourself."

"I'm glad you came," Frank said. "But I wasn't holding off. I cum when I cum."

"So you don't care about the girl?" Jen asked with a frown. "How gallant of you Frank."

"Don't be like that," Frank said giving Jen a soft kiss. "I'm just telling you the truth. Honestly is important."

Jen thought about it. Probably, her other lovers - guys like Ricky and Scott - they didn't care if she came either. They were focused on their own pleasure. If she got off, then good. But that wasn't a big concern for them. Jen shrugged inside. At least Frank told the truth. It was kind of refreshing.

And, for some reason, Frank's selfish (and honest) attitude turned Jen on. It was part of being a bad girl. A slut men used. "I'm a slut, men like Frank use my body for their pleasure," Jen thought with an erotic shiver. She looked over to the side. Mike was there. He was her rock, the man who loved her completely and unconditionally. Turning back to Frank, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"You liked talking about Jasmine," Frank said reaching between then and cupping her small breast.

"No," Jen said.

"Yes you did," Frank said with a knowing grin, thumbing her nipple. It quickly got hard.

"... I don't want to talk about that," Jen said, her cheeks going red.

"Okay," Frank said, and he kissed her again.

They were still whispering. Mike couldn't hear what they were saying. He slowly stroked himself as he watched them whispering and making out. But it hurt seeing Jen so into another man this way.

"Let's talk about orgasms," Frank said.

"Okay, my favorite subject," Jen said with a giggle.

"I bet it's important to Mike you cum," Frank said.

"Yeah, that's because he's a nice person, and he loves me," Jen said.

"But you don't always cum with Mike," Frank said.

"No girl always cums," Jen said with a scoff.

"I'm not talking about intercourse. I mean when he went down on you before," Frank said. "You didn't cum."

Jen's eyes went wide with surprise and alarm. She pulled Frank closer and whispered into his ear "What are you talking about, I always cum when Mike goes down on me."

Following her lead, Frank whispered into Jen's ear. "Jenny, I've seen your face when you cum. Chicago, remember? And I've been around. I know you didn't cum before with Mike. You faked it."

Jen looked panicked. She glanced at Mike and forced a smile. Then she looked back at Frank. Before she could say anything he kissed her. Jen kissed him back, although she did it to buy time, to think about what to say to Frank.

After pulling away from the kiss, Jen pulled Frank's ear close to her again. "Sometimes I don't cum when Mike goes down on me. I usually do, but not always. Sometimes I'm not in the mood, or I'm distracted. Earlier I couldn't cum because it was weird with you watching. But it's really important to him. He thinks I cum every time he eats me out. Please don't say anything to him. He'll be really hurt."

"You're really good at faking it," Frank whispered.

Not knowing what else to say, she whispered "Thanks."

"With Mike you must get a lot of practice," Frank said.

Jen's cheeks flushed. She glared at him.

"Don't you?" Frank asked with a grin.

Jen didn't say anything.

"You know how important honesty is to me Jenny," Frank reminded her. He said again "Don't you? You get a lot of practice faking orgasms with Mike?"

"Yes," Jen admitted in a whisper.

Frank smiled. "Don't worry, I won't tell Mike," he said. Then he pulled her arms above her head and kissed her again. As they kissed Frank caressed her wrists. Her wrists were an erogenous zone for Jen. When he finally pulled away Jen was breathing hard and her eyelids were heavy.

"Your wrists, behind your knees, your feet," Frank whispered with a smile. "It would have taken me a while to figure that out. I'm glad Mike showed me." He reached down and caressed behind her knee.

Jen arched her back and clenched her teeth at the intense, almost painful erotic pleasure. "Why did you do that?" she asked.

Frank sat up. He was fully hard again. He put Jen's legs on his shoulders and began fucking her again. As he did he kissed her ankles and caressed the bottoms of her feet. "Oh god, oh god," Jen moaned as Frank worked her "secret" erogenous zones. "Too much, too much," she said, lowering her legs and pulling Frank back on top of her. Her wrists, knees and feet were too sensitive, she could only take so much.

"Why ... why did you make Mike do that?" Jen said with pants as Frank fucked her.

"Part of Mike giving you to me," Frank explained. "Telling me the secrets of your body."

What bullshit, Jen thought. She said "You're so into power games."

"Also, I had to lay the ground rules with Mike," Frank said.

"Ground rules?"

"Let him know who's in control," Frank said with a grin. "He needed bitch slapped."

Jen's eyes went wide. "What did he do?" she asked.

"So far he's taking it up the ass," Frank said still grinning. "And loving it."

"So ... you're controlling Mike?" Jen asked, breathing hard.

"I control everyone," Frank said.

Jen couldn't help a slight intrigued smile.

"You're fascinated with me," Frank said confidently as he pumped in and out of Jen. It was a statement, not a question.

"I'm not fascinated with you," Jen said, scoffing at the word "fascinated."

"You're not?" Frank said. He gave her an evil grin. "We've talked about him. But when was the last time you thought about your husband?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:20 PM