Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Still Mike didn't say anything.

"This is different. With Jenny I have your permission," Frank said. "I admit, it takes away some of the fun for me. Don't get me wrong. I'd do almost anything to be with Jenny. Do you know, she was the prettiest girl in Belmont, probably the whole Boston area? She probably still is. You could tell when she was really young, maybe 10 or 11. Everyone knew she'd grow up to be a beauty."

"Why are you telling me this?" Mike asked, finally breaking his silence. "I know my wife's beautiful."

"I guess I want you to understand the kind of relationship I want with Jenny," Frank said. "I know Jenny's had other lovers. But we have history. I've known her for years. I'm quite fond of her. Enchanted actually. I remember seeing her in a high school production of Chicago. She was amazing. I remember thinking she had a future on Broadway. But she always wanted to go to Penn State."

"That's where we met," Mike said.

"Yes, that's what I understand," Frank said. "I suppose you're lucky Jenny did go to Penn State."

Mike nodded. He absolutely knew he was lucky Jen went to Penn State. Otherwise they would never have met.

"It's a shame," Frank said. "I would have helped if she decided to follow her dream on Broadway."

"Broadway wasn't her dream," Mike said. "Going to Penn State was her dream."

Frank shrugged. "Back to my point," he said. "You're probably wondering why I asked Jenny to dress like she was going to bed with you."

Mike nodded.

"You see Mike, there's perception, and then there's reality," Frank explained. "Take Jenny. Men see her in tight dresses, showing lots of leg in sexy high heels, all dolled up with her hair and makeup perfect. They see Jenny, as what? A runway model? A Playboy centerfold? That's their perception of Jenny. That's how all her lovers saw her. What were their names? Ricky? Scott and Tom? Frankie? Clint? I know there were others."

"How do you know their names?" Mike asked looking surprised.

"It wasn't difficult," Frank said with a nonchalant shrug. "But here's my point Mike. Jenny's lovers saw her as the Playboy centerfold. Like a movie star. Their relationship was with that perception of Jenny. But that's not the real Jenny, is it? The real Jenny is the girl in there, who wears socks to bed because her feet gets cold at night. That's the real Jenny, right Mike?"

Mike nodded. Yes, that was the real Jen, the girl (who with Anna) he loved more than anything else in the world.

"That's the girl I want to get to know better," Frank said. "The girl I want a relationship with. The girl I want to date. That's the girl I'll be fucking in a few minutes. The real Jenny. I thought you should know." He grinned and clinked Mike's glass. "I better go in. I don't want to make Jenny wait." He stood and moved towards the bedroom door. "Are you coming Mike?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes," Mike said, his voice raspy from the emotions swirling inside him.

"Giving us some alone time to start," Frank said grinning at Mike. "Good man."

Mike watched Frank open the bedroom door. He heard Jen say "Hey you." He watched as Frank went in and closed the door behind him.

Mike was immobile, not able to move. His gut - and heart - were in turmoil. His cock was so hard it hurt. It was like Frank knew all his insecurities. Other men might fuck Jen better ... she might get infatuated with them for a time ... but he always consoled himself that they didn't know the real Jen. The girl who wore her hair in a ponytail to bed, the girl who loved the smell of baby powder, the girl who often walked on her tiptoes and loved to sing in the shower. But Frank had figured that out. And that's the girl he wanted, the real Jen. It was like, he was trying to take even more away from him.

"Where's Mike?" Jen asked after Frank closed the door.

"He wanted to give us some alone time," Frank said.

"What did you talk about?" Jen asked.

Frank sat on the side of the bed, next to Jen. "I explained why I wanted you to wear this," he said stroking the nighty's lacy strap at Jen's shoulder. "I wanted to see the real you."

"I've been the real me all night long," Jen said, not understanding. "I'm always the real me."

"You wouldn't understand," Frank said with a chuckle. "I guess maybe it's a guy thing." His hand moved to her breast. He cupped her, thumbing her nipple.

"I should check on Mike," Jen said.

"You can if you want," Frank said as he fondled her breast. "But I think he wants us to be alone. It pushes his cuckold buttons."

"We don't use the C word," Jen said.

"I'm not being critical," Frank said. "That's what his fantasy is called. That is his fantasy, right? Cuckoldism. If you don't use the word, you're taking something away from him. Maybe it's not as exciting for him."

"Maybe," Jen said.

"He can come in when he wants," Frank said, pushing her down onto the bed and kissing her. They traded tongue and made out for long moments.

Frank pushed the white nighty up to just below her breasts. He looked at her tight body, her flat tummy, her long shapely legs, even her pretty feet in the delicate cotton ankle socks. "You're truly beautiful Jenny," he gushed, still panting from their kissing.

Frank pulled the VS panties down her long legs. For the first time he got a good look at Jen's pussy. A short slit with thin lips on either side. A hood covering her clitoris. The lips and hood were the same color, just a shade darker than the surrounding skin. Completely bare except for a tiny landing strip of soft blonde hair above her clit.

It was the prettiest pussy Frank had ever seen. "This is lovely," he said, stroking between her pussy lips. Jen moaned and arched her back at his touch. Her lips glistened with excitement. She so wanted Frank inside her.

"How many men have been inside you?" Frank said, pushing a finger into her pussy.

Jen moaned and grunted at the sudden penetration. "A lot," she admitted.

"You loved it every time, didn't you Jenny?" Frank asked, sensing what turned Jenny on.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Oh god," she moaned as Frank found her g-spot.

"You're a horny slut, aren't you Jenny?" Frank hissed.

"Yeah, I love getting fucked," Jen said, panting as Frank finger fucked her harder.

"When you're with Mike, do you keep your hair in a ponytail?" Frank asked.

"What?" Jen said, off balance by the abrupt subject change. "I mean, usually I let my hair out."

"Let your hair out," Frank told her.

Looking at Frank - with his finger still inside her - Jen reached back and pulled off the hair tie. She used her hand to brush out her long blonde hair.

"I like it better that way too," Frank said, looking at Jen's beautiful face framed by her lush blonde hair. He pulled his finger from Jen's pussy. It was wet from her juices. Jen wasn't surprised when he moved his finger to her mouth. She immediately took his finger into her mouth and licked off her juices.

Frank pulled off the nighty. Now Jen was completely naked except for the white ankle socks. Frank undressed. Jen watched him. She liked what she saw. He had a really good body. Not as buff as a younger man like Scott, but still really hot. She especially liked what he had between his legs. God she wanted that inside her!

Jen was on her back on the bed. Frank leaned over her, his tall frame and broad shoulders making her feel tiny. He cupped and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were already hard, and they got harder as he thumbed them.

"Your breasts are small," Frank said.

"I know that," Jen said.

"What's your size?" he asked.

"What?" Jen said, not believing they were talking about this.

"They're lovely," Frank assured her. "I'm just curious." He continued to fondle her breasts as they talked.

Jen shrugged. "32 A B," she said.

"Tell the truth," Frank said giving her a knowing grin. "Sometimes, do you shop for bras in the youth section?"

Jen didn't say anything. Frank continued to fondle her. He noticed her nipples didn't soften. If anything they got even harder.

"Tell the truth Jenny," Frank said grinning at her. He pinched her nipples hard.

The pain made Jen's eyes water. But a moan escaped her lips. "Sometimes," she finally admitted, her cheeks red.

Frank's grin grew wider. Jen's cheeks flushed even redder. Was he laughing at her?

Frank lowered his head and took one of Jen's nipples into his mouth. He sucked and swirled his tongue over it. With his hand he caressed her other breast. Frank was good, experienced with giving pleasure to a woman's body. Jen found herself gasping and clawing at the sheets as he worked on her breasts and nipples.

Frank rose up from her breasts. Jen was panting. "Now he's going to fuck me - finally!" she thought with urgent anticipation.

"Do you envy Jasmine Kelly?" Frank asked.

"What?" Jen said not understanding. She reached down and put her hand around Frank's cock. "Fuck me Frank," she said desperately, trying to pull him inside her.

"Jasmine Kelly," Frank persisted. "Do you wish you had her breasts?"

"Why are you asking me this?" Jen said with frustrated exasperation. "You know I hate her!"

"Just answer my question Jenny," Frank pressed. "Do you wish you had Jasmine Kelly's breasts?"

"Yes I do! Yes! Okay? Satisfied?" Jen screamed, her eyes watering with tears of frustration and humiliation.

"Calm down Jenny," Frank said gently, tenderly kissing the tears off her cheeks. "I want to know you better." He cupped her tiny tits. He grinned finding her nipples still diamond hard. "Next time though, I don't want to ask twice."

"What?" Jen asked, rolling her head back as Frank worked on her sensitive breasts.

Abruptly Frank twirled her around, onto her elbows and knees. He easily threw her slim body around like a rag doll. Frank slapped Jen's butt hard.

"Ow, Frank!" Jen yelped.

"I don't want to ask you twice!" Frank hissed slapping her ass again, and then again.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Stop Frank," Jen pleaded, her eyes watering up again.

"What's going on?" Mike said, rushing in at hearing the distress in his wife's voice.

Jen's ass cheek was red from Frank's slaps. He tenderly stroked her. "I'm getting to know the real Jenny," Frank said grinning at Mike.

"Are you okay honey?" Mike asked his wife.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay honey," Jen panted, her eyes still watery with tears. She didn't want to alarm Mike and have him stop things, not when she was so close to getting Frank's cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:20 PM