Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Jim's afraid Stacy won't want him sexually anymore, even after DeShawn's gone," Mike said.

"I doubt that," Jen said sagely. "It's just a game Mike." She gushed "God this is making me so hot!"

"Are you going to cum?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I think, yeah, I'm almost there," Jen panted. She pushed two fingers into Mike's mouth. "Pretend like it's Mal's cock. Pretend like he's fucking your face. Do that for me baby. Please."

Mike gave into it and began sucking Jen's fingers. "Oh yeah baby, see I knew you liked it," Jen said excitedly. "Maybe I'll make you go down on Frank baby. But he's so much bigger Mike. You'll have to really open up to swallow him. He's ... he's ... oh gooood," Jen cried as an orgasm ripped through her body. The pulsations of Jen's sweet pussy pushed Mike over the edge and he came too.

Jen lay with her head on Mike's chest as they recovered from their orgasms. She got up on her elbow and looked into Mike's face. "You know I'd never actually do that," she said. "Make you go down on Frank."

"What about Mal?" Mike said.

"That was a wild weekend, and I just wanted you to do it once," Jen said. "But I know you hate it. I won't do it again." She kissed Mike on the lips. "I promise baby." Then Jen snuggled back into Mike's arms. They fell asleep that way.

"I can't believe you're still dating that guy from the DNC," Deidre said later that week. "I mean, really Jas?"

"Don't start Dee," Jasmine said.

"I know you don't like him. You're just using him to get to the DNC," Deidre said.

"You make me sound like a prostitute," Jasmine objected.

"Then tell me it's not true," Deidre said with a challenging look.

Jasmine glared at Deidre. Then she shrugged, tacitly admitting that Deidre was right. Feeling spiteful, she said "We had sex after Frank Tower's party."

"You fucked him? God Jas," Deidre lamented. Then she gave her friend an inquisitive look. "Was he good?"

"No," Jasmine said with a grin. The two friends laughed.

"You never like any of my boyfriends," Jasmine said, a smile still on her face.

"I kind of liked Mike Andrews," Deidre said.

Jasmine's smile disappeared. "You know I hate talking about him," she said.

"Jas you're so full of shit," Deidre said, rolling her eyes. "I saw you talking to Mike at Frank's party."

"I'm not allowed to talk to him?" Jasmine scoffed. "You're as bad as his flat chested wife."

"Yeah, and you hired Jen," Deidre said.

"Leo hired her not me," Jasmine insisted.

"That's bullshit Jasmine," Deidre said skeptically. She eyed her friend. "I know what you're up to Jas. Don't think I don't. I know."

"I see you have a new asset," JJ said looking at the security reports.

"Yes sir," Colonel Banks said. "Codename Phantom."

"Phantom?" JJ said with a chuckle. The spy boys loved their codenames. "Well, your Phantom has been kicking major ass. A number of impressive op wins here."

"Thank you sir," Banks said.

"So what's his story?" JJ asked.

"We're keeping the lid on Phantom for now sir," Colonel Banks said evasively. Banks knew that JJ ran point for the administration on Liberty-Gate, and considered Mike Andrews a borderline traitor. Banks and the rest of the Big 4 did not want JJ to learn that the Phantom was Mike Andrews. And there was really no reason for JJ to know. Andrews was helping defend the country, that's all that mattered.

"Okay, whatever," JJ said. It didn't matter. If he needed more on this "Phantom" he could always find out later. "I assume he's working on the Q project. It is a he right?"

"Ah, no sir," Colonel Banks said. "That is, Phantom is a man. But he isn't working on the quantum computer project."

JJ raised an eyebrow at Banks. "I'm surprised Colonel. You know how important the Q project is. This man is obviously a talented mathematician. Why isn't he working on Q?"

"Phantom has ... ethical concerns about quantum computers," Banks said. "He's idealistic, believes the government shouldn't control the technology."

"Well that's not acceptable Colonel," JJ said with an incredulous laugh. "Someone like that must be a security risk. What if he leaks to a reporter during an idealistic rant? It makes me question your judgment Colonel. What does the rest of the Big 4 think?"

"We all think Phantom is a useful asset," Colonel Banks said. He added ominously "For now."

JJ stared at Banks. "I see," he finally said. There was only so much a civilian wanted to know. He tossed the report onto the table. "So you'll take care of it?"

"Yes sir, I'll take care of it," Banks said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:18 PM