Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
The next week at work Allie came into Jen's office. "Darren moved out, we're separated," she abruptly announced.

"Oh my god," Jen said, rushing over. "What happened?" she asked as she hugged her best friend.

"I'm okay, I'm all out of tears," Allie said looking sad but resigned. "Darren is too much into his thing. I can't deal with it."

"But I thought it was better," Jen said, thinking about Darren's BBC fetish. "Mike said he's over Stacy."

"It's not just Stacy," Allie said with a resigned look on her face. She shrugged. "It's how he is, I can't change him."

"But ... I thought you were having fun too," Jen said. Darren had got Allie to open up their marriage so he could get back into the BBC bull lifestyle.

"Yeah, kind of," Allie said. After a lot of dieting and hard exercise she had her pre-baby body back. She was hot! "But .... Darren's more interested in other girls because of his fetish."

"God Allie," Jen said feeling terrible for her friend. She didn't get Darren. Allie was beautiful. No way his other lovers were prettier. "So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Survive. Start over. For Darren Jr. And me," Allie said. "You're lucky Jen. You have bubble boy, and all the men you want. For me, Darren wants the reverse. I can't live with that."

"Yeah ..." Jen said knowing she couldn't deal with the reverse either. "You have Darren Jr.?"

"Yeah, Darren's not a complete ass," Allie said, a sad sour look on her face. She added bitterly "This way he's free to do what he wants."

"God Allie," Jen said feeling so bad for her friend.

That night Jen told Mike about Allie and Darren. "I can't believe Darren thinks other girls are prettier than Allie," she said incredulously.

Mike nodded. Like Jen, Allie was gorgeous. They were both rare beauties, Jen blonde and slim, Allie brunette and curvy. But Mike understood Darren's fantasies better than his wife. "It's not that," he said. "For Darren it's like a competition. To take a white wife from her husband. To own her. You remember how Darren acted with you. It's not that Allie isn't prettier. But he already has Allie."

"God that's so fucked up," Jen said with disgust. "I mean, I play but not with married men. Don't those girls know they're breaking up Darren's marriage?"

"They might not know," Mike said gently. "It depends what Darren tells them."

Later in bed Mike asked "You're going out with Frank tomorrow?" They were spooning (their favorite position for sleeping) so Mike spoke into Jen's long blonde hair.

"Yeah," Jen said, her mind elsewhere. She was still thinking about Allie.

"That should be fun," Mike said, stroking his wife's arm.

Jen turned around to face her husband. She pushed Allie from her mind. She wasn't really in the mood, but this was Mike's game too. "You want me to go out with Frank?" she asked, knowing the kind of pillow talk her husband liked to hear.

"Yeah," Mike said. "You'll come back here right?"

Jen moved her leg over Mike's and moved her foot up and down his calf. "Frank's into power games. He might want to go to his place. Or get a hotel." She gave Mike a soft kiss. Then she said "Would that be okay?"

"Yeah, but I don't want you to sleep with him," Mike said. "And you have to use condoms." Jen was on the pill, but it was only 99% effective. And it was the principle of another man's sperm inside his wife.

"Of course baby," Jen promised. She kissed him again. Then she ran her hand down to his penis. He was hard. She pushed his boxers down and then began slowly stroking him. "I'm sorry I've been distracted tonight."

"That's okay, you're thinking about your friend," Mike said. He kissed his wife. "Do you think you'll have sex tomorrow?"

"Probably but I don't know," Jen said as she continued to slowly stroke Mike. "Frank likes playing games."

"Is that frustrating?" Mike asked with a grin.

"Yeah, but exciting too," Jen said with a giggle. "You know, Frank messed around but it didn't break up his marriage. I think he really loved Mrs. Tower."

"Kind of like us," Mike said. "Maybe his wife didn't satisfy him. Frank needed more."

In the past Jen would've denied she needed more than Mike. But after so many lovers it seemed silly. So instead she pulled off her panties and got on top of Mike. She wasn't really in the mood so she licked spit on her hand and used it to lubricate herself. Then she guided Mike inside her. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him as she slowly rocked back and forth.

Mike ran his hands up Jen's back. Then he moved to her breasts. Jen stopped kissing long enough to take off the white nighty. Now they were both naked, except for white cotton socks Jen wore to bed (because her feet got cold at night). They looked into each other's eyes as Jen moved up and down on Mike's cock. Mike reached up and cupped his wife's small breasts, fondling her and rubbing her nipples.

"You don't have to worry about me, I probably won't cum," Jen told him.

"Okay," Mike said feeling disappointed. "I'll go down on you after."

"That's okay, I really should get sleep," Jen said. She realized she was probably being dismissive. To take the sting out of it she took Mike's hand and sucked on his finger as she rode his cock. But that made her think about the other day when Frank made her lick her juices off his finger. She decided not to mention that to Mike. It might excite him, but also get him upset that she was thinking about Frank during their love making.

As she moved up and down on Mike, her thoughts drifted to Allie and her situation with Darren. But she quickly pushed those thoughts aside, not wanting Mike to sense her melancholy mood and ruin the sex for him. Trying to turn it into something sexual and exciting for her husband, she grinned and asked "What ever happened to Jim and Stacy? Have you talked to him?"

Mike nodded, he was breathing hard because Jen's pussy felt so good, like a velvet glove around his cock. "Yeah. Last time we talked, Stacy was still with DeShawn. She's not pregnant yet."

Jen pulled Mike's hands to her toned flat stomach. "Maybe she is now," she said.

"Yeah," Mike said as he caressed his wife's flat stomach.

"Does thinking about that turn you on?" Jen asked, already knowing her husband's answer.

"Yeah," Mike said the word coming out like a moan. Without thinking he added "DeShawn's got Jim in panties."

Jen abruptly stopped moving. "Wait, what?" she asked.

"Jim's wearing panties," Mike said.

"But ... why?" Jen asked.

"It's a cuckold thing," Mike explained. "DeShawn doesn't want Stacy to think of Jim's cock as a sexual thing."

"Oh," Jen said. Her face felt hot. She began moving on Mike again. Now though her movements were more urgent. "So DeShawn is making Jim wear panties?"

Mike saw Jen getting her cum face on. "Does that turn you on, Jim wearing panties?"

"Not Jim wearing panties," Jen said, riding Mike harder. "DeShawn making Jim wear panties." Lust filled Jen's eyes. Yet she was hesitant as she asked "Is it okay to talk about that weekend at Penn State?"

"You mean Colin's party? When we found out Joe's cancer was back?"

"So many bad things happened," Jen said. "You went to London to fix the Ring. Then you got arrested."

"It's okay to talk about that weekend," Mike assured her. He grinned as he added "It was hot."

"You really think so?" Jen asked. She continued to ride Mike's cock hard. She ran her finger across his lips. "Remember what I did to you, with Mal?"

"Not all of it was hot," Mike corrected himself.

"Oh baby, that was the hottest part," Jen said delightedly, excitement in her eyes. "Tell the truth, you kind of liked sucking Mal."

"No," Mike said.

"And when Mal came on your face, you didn't like that?" Jen asked, a thrilled smile across her pretty face.

"No," Mike insisted.

Jen giggled. "Mal's small honey," she said with a big excited smile still on her face. "You haven't lived until you've had a big cock in your mouth."

"I'll pass," Mike said.

"Mike come on," Jen said teasingly. "You're so hard. Play with me. Just admit it kind of turns you on."

"It only turns me on because it turns you on so much," Mike said.

"Okay spoiled sport," Jen said giving him a pretend pout. She leaned down and kissed him. "I know you're not gay or bi," she said with their faces almost touching. "That's what makes it so hot. Making you do things. Like how DeShawn is making Jim wear panties. God that's so hot! I bet they're pink and lacy. Maybe he's wearing thongs. God I'd love to see that!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:18 PM