Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"But, if Sophie finds out about you and her father," Mike said. That would be a bad thing, probably kill their friendship and cause problems for Frank in his relationship with his daughter.

"Yeah but, this is way after Mrs. Tower died," Jen said having already thought of this. "Anyway, she won't find out."

Mike was doubtful of that. Look how quickly Paige found out. Thinking of that, he asked "Did you tell Paige about our game?"

Jen turned around so she was facing her husband. "I kind of had to baby," she said. She rubbed his chest. "Are you okay with that?"

"I guess so," Mike said. "I guess everyone knows I'm a cuck."

"That's not true," Jen assured him. "They might suspect we play, but they don't know. Anyway, it's on me, not you. Everyone thinks you're the best husband and father."

"Yeah right," Mike said sarcastically. Actually they thought he was so pathetic in bed his wife needed other men to satisfy her needs.

"Are you really upset by this?" Jen asked. She moved her hand down Mike's body to his cock. It was half hard and stirring back to life.

"I guess it's a turn on," Mike admitted.

"I thought so," Jen said with a giggle. She began stroking him. "Can you cum again?"

"Yeah but, your parents ..." Mike said. He didn't want to leave cum stains on the sheets.

Jen read his mind. "I'll wash the sheets before we leave," she assured him.

"Okay," Mike said. Breathing harder, he said "Tell me again what Frank did."

"I teased him, he has a thing for high heels," Jen said with an excited, delighted look in her eyes. "I teased him with Cap at the pool. When I went to my room he pulled me into the stairwell. I was scared but then I saw it was him."

"You weren't scared?" Mike asked.

"I was, but I knew I was safe," Jen said. "Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so," Mike said. "That turned you on?"

"Yeah," Jen said. She was getting hot from recounting the story. As she stroked Mike, she pushed her other hand into her panties and rubbed herself. "He pushed me down on my knees. He forced his cock into my mouth. He's really big. God I was so turned on baby ...."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:16 PM