Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen nodded, not knowing what Mike was talking about. "I missed you," she said hugging him. She smelled alcohol. "You got a drink?" She kissed him and ran her tongue across his. "Highland Park?"

"I got a scotch," Mike said evasively. He no longer drank Highland Park. It was too pricey for his limited income.

"I'm so hot baby," Jen said, kissing Mike again. As she kissed her husband she ran her foot up and down his leg.

"What are you wearing under this robe?" Mike asked rubbing her back.

Jen stepped back. "This," she said as she untied the robe and let it fall to her feet.

Jen was completely nude, except for the socks and shoes. Mike's breath caught. He would never tire of seeing his wife's naked body.

Mike looked up and down Jen's body. Her perky tiny tits. Her flat stomach. Her long gorgeous legs. Jen was still a work out freak. Her slim body was tight and toned, yet soft in all the right places. She kept a tiny landing strip above her clit; otherwise, she was completely bare except for her blonde hair. She wore her blonde hair long. Mike often told her he liked her hair "a few inches passed your bra strap."

Mike gazed at Jen's feet. The lace edged ankle socks and white and black saddle shoes made Jen look so young. So wickedly young. Like a ripe Lolita. "What did Paige want to talk about?" he asked, cupping his wife's small yet perfect breasts.

"I'll tell you in a minute," she said. She quickly took off Mike's clothes. "Are you hot for me baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said with a hoarse, excited voice.

Jen sat Mike on the edge of the bed. She got down on her knees between his legs. Pulling her long hair to the side, she went down on him. She wanted to get Mike off so he would last longer when they fucked later. As she suspected, Mike didn't last long. He was so hot he came more than usual. Still, Jen easily swallowed all of it.

Jen stood up and leaned into Mike. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Then she ran her fingertip along his lips. "Baby," she said with a desperate look on her face.

Mike knew what his wife wanted. He laid her on the bed and they made out. Then Mike moved down her body, spending time fondling her tits and licking her nipples. He got between her long shapely legs and worked his magic on her pussy and clit. Soon Jen was grabbing at the sheets, writhing under his tongue. As she came, she bit into a pillow to stifle her moans (not wanting her mom to hear or Anna to wake up).

Afterwards they lay in bed, on their sides looking at each other. Mike pulled a blanket over them as Jen's was cold (it got cold in Belmont at night, even in the summer). Mike positioned his legs so his calves pressed against the saddle shoes. Jen knew her husband had a major leg and foot fetish. As they talked she moved her foot up and down, softly caressing Mike's calf and foot with the saddle shoe from her high school cheerleading.

"Paige had an affair with Frank in high school," Jen whispered to him in the near darkness.

"Really?" Mike said his eyes going wide.

"Yeah," Jen said. "All through college."

"Why'd she tell you, after all this time?" Mike asked.

"She knows about me and Frank."

"How?"

"Frank told her."

Mike frowned. "I thought he'd be discreet," he said.

"Yeah, I'll have to talk to him about that," Jen said. She ran her manicured nail up Mike's chest. "Paige told me things."

"We're still going to the party tomorrow?" Mike asked. "You're not pissed at Frank for telling Paige without asking you first?"

"I'm annoyed at him," Jen said. "But you have to let me tell you what Paige told me."

There was excitement in Jen's voice and Mike heard it. He looked closer at Jen's pretty face. Even in the moonlight it was easy to see. Jen had a major cum face on.

"What baby?" Mike asked, moving his hand up and thumbing her nipple. Her nipple was rock hard.

Jen moaned as Mike touched her nipple. Her nipples were really sensitive. In truth, like a lot of moms, she lost some sensitivity after breast feeding Anna. It used to be, she could almost cum from just a guy playing with her nipples (in fact, she'd cum a few times that way). To her regret, though, her nipples weren't as sensitive anymore after having Anna. In her quiet moments she worried what might happen if she had another baby, or a third. She never told Mike this though. She didn't want him to think she was somehow "damaged." It was like how she told his brother Joe one time. Her greatest fear was the day men (and especially Mike) no longer thought she was hot. (Author's note: See Consequences - Part 20)

But still, her nipples were still the 2nd most sensitive part of her body (after her clit of course). "Stop, I can't concentrate," Jen giggled, taking Mike's hand off her breast. She kissed his hand and said "I think Frank might be the guy."

"Your next lover?" Mike asked excitedly.

"More than that."

"Your next boyfriend?" Mike asked even more excited.

"No Mike," Jen said with another giggle. She was kind of nervous and embarrassed. "I mean, maybe, but that's not what I mean." She kissed his hand again.

"What baby?" Mike asked.

Jen reached down and cupped her husband's penis. She was happy to see he was hard. "You know how I want to find a man who'll control me?" she asked as she slowly stroked him. She leaned down and whispered in Mike's ear, "And control you too?"

"Yeah," Mike said breathing hard.

Jen got on top of Mike and guided him inside her. "I think Frank might be that guy," she said as she lowered herself on her husband's manhood.

"What did Paige say?" Mike asked, his eyes rolling back in his head and Jen rode him up and down.

"Just look what Frank did in Chicago," Jen said excitedly.

"I need to talk to him about that," Mike said with a frown.

"Okay baby, you can talk to him tomorrow," Jen said, wrapping her arms around Mike's neck and kissing him. "But I'm okay with what he did. That matters, right?"

"Yeah," Mike agreed. He began moving his hips up to fuck harder.

Jen stopped him with a soft hand on his stomach. "Let me control it Mike. I don't want you to cum too fast." Not wanting her words to come across as scolding or criticism, she quickly kissed Mike and said "Is that okay baby?"

"Yeah," Mike said, laying back flat on the bed and letting Jen ride him.

As she rocked back and forth, she leaned over and kissed Mike. "What do you think of that idea?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," he said with an uncertain laugh.

"You need to trust me baby," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes. "I get you. You'll love it."

"I know you'll love it," Mike said, emphasizing the word "you'll."

Jen stopped moving on Mike's cock. "Is that what you think?" she said looking upset.

Mike hated when Jen wasn't happy. He said "I guess I don't get it. Why it turns you on so much."

"It's because I love you," Jen said.

"Seriously?" Mike asked with a laugh.

Jen asked "If you didn't love me, would you still be into seeing me with other men?"

"I guess not," Mike conceded.

"See?" Jen said.

"Not really," Mike said with another laugh.

"You have to trust me baby," Jen said, starting to move up and down on Mike again. "Do you trust me?"

"Yeah," Mike said honestly. How could he not trust her? She was his goddess.

"Just, if I go too far," she said. "Or if Frank goes too far. Just tell me. I'll take care of you baby."

"Who'll take care of you?" Mike asked.

"You will Mike," Jen said. "You always take care of me. Right?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Does this feel good?" Jen asked, adjusting her legs so the toes of the saddle shoes dug into the sides of Mike's knees.

"Yeah," Mike said again. This time the "yeah" sounded like a moan.

"See?" Jen said. "I know what you like."

"Jen?" Mike said.

"Yeah baby?"

"I need to talk to Frank tomorrow before anything happens," Mike said.

"You will baby," Jen assured him, kissing her husband. "I promise."

Mike managed to hold off until Jen came. Afterwards they spooned in bed.

"Jen?" Mike said to the back of her head, her soft blonde hair tickling his nose.

"Yeah?" Jen said. She was awake too, looking into the darkness, thinking about Frank and her conversation with Paige.

"You think Sophie found out about Paige and her father?" Mike asked.

Jen had the same thoughts. Nodding in the darkness, she said "Or maybe another girl. I think Sophie blames Frank for her mother's death."

"She had cancer," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah but ... I don't know all the details," Jen said. She thought about Anna. She couldn't imagine a life where they were alienated. It must be terrible for Frank. She said "Maybe I can help bring them back together." Jen thought about Frankie, how she helped him. Of course, she didn't bring Frankie up to Mike, just like she tried not to mention any of her past boyfriends unless Mike brought them up (usually only when he was feeling frisky). Maybe she could help Frank reconcile with Sophie.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:15 PM