Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest SONS with Mothers
Matt and Rick strolled into their room and began unpacking. They made sure to plug in their phones in the power socket, and Matt checked that he had brought the extra battery for his. You never knew when you were gonna run out of power when hiking in the middle of nowhere. Especially if you liked to listen to music while doing it.
They eventually walked back out to the living room. Their mothers had already changed and were ready to go.
Matt snuck in a peek at his mother in her outfit. She was wearing a sleeveless purple shirt that stuck tightly to her form, showing off her generous bosom. With that she had some sort of black leggings which, again, left little to the imagination. Only the fact that they were black obscured the form of her firm ass enough not to be inappropriate.
Holy fuck, she looks hot, Matt thought before he could stop himself. He had been sneaking in looks at his mom for a while now. Since around the time he turned 18 he had started to notice what everyone else already knew. She was fucking hot. She was probably the hottest woman he had ever met, with Rick's mom a close second.
Rick, unbeknownst to his friend, was doing much the same thing. As his mother turned to pick something out of one of her bags he carefully turned to look. She was wearing a white tank top similar to Jen's and beige, quite short, shorts. Her ass strained against the material as she bent over. Rick regretfully tore his eyes away before anyone could catch him. His attraction to his mother was his deepest secret, and a big part in why he didn't mind going on these trips.
"You guys ready to get going?" Jen asked the boys.
"Sure mom," Matt replied.
"Ready, miss J," Rick said.
"Just Jen, Rick. I've told you before," she admonished, but smiled.
"Okay then.Jen," he answered, smiling back. Matt shot him a suspicious look.
Jen laughed off the flirty youth and got an amused look from her friend. They all made their last preparations, including stocking up on water, and left the cabin. It was still only around noon. They had plenty of daylight left and not a cloud in the sky.
They took the dusty gravel road, surrounded by bushes and high grass, to the less traveled path that lead toward the mountains and hills. The area was covered in signs and information for prospective hikers. Information they were already familiar with.
The sandy path was littered with rocks and wound over hills covered in mostly yellow grass and groves of trees. They walked for a long time, working up a sweat in the midday sun. Matt and Rick walked up in front, a bit ahead of their mothers, jumping up rocks and bursting into competitive sprints every now and then. Jen and Sarah easily kept up, but paced themselves and enjoyed being able to converse between just the two of them.
"So how's your love life?" Jen asked. "Find anyone who isn't a complete loser?" she wondered, with a smile on her face.
"Ugh, no." Sarah frowned. She thought for a bit. "My love life is like this trail," she explained. "Barren, dusty and with only the rare occasional visitor."
"Hah! Yea, same here..." Jen laughed, but her friends description explained her own situation a bit too perfectly. God, she really needed to get laid.
"The only single men I meet are the ones at work, and you know what I think aboutthose guys," Sarah said.
"Mmm... same here. Maybe we should just sign up on one of those dating sites?"
"And comb through a hundred more losers like the guys at work? Count me out." Sarah got out her water bottle and took a drink before she continued. "I'd rather pick up one of those young guys in the city who gives me looks when I walk by."
Jen gave her friend a doubtful look.
"Oh, come on. I know you get them too. Remember when we were out shopping last time, and that cashier was all but drooling over you?"
"Jeesh, I'm not even sure that guy was legal," Jen replied.
"Yea, but that's my point. If we can still attract guys that young we could have anyone. You can't tell me you haven't thought about just picking up some young hunk from the bus stop and bringing him home with you."
"Um, not exactly that. No. But I see your point," Jen conceded. "But it's not that easy in reality. Besides, I prefer to at leastknow the person I'm going to have sex with," she countered. She knew her friend saw it the same way, whatever she said.
"Well, then maybe we should pick up the two hunks wedo know," Sarah said and looked ahead of them, smiling mischievously.
Jen gasped. "Jesus, Sarah. Those are our sons."
"Obviously we would 'swap' sons. You can't tell me you're not impressed with how good looking they've become." She got a distant look to her eyes, already imagining how they would accomplish it.
"That might be the craziest thing you've ever said. And that's saying a lot," Jen interrupted her friends daydreaming.
"Tell me you don't think they look hot," Sarah challenged. When Jen didn't respond she continued.
"See, you do.I would give you my blessing if we swapped, I trust you."
"God, you're such a perv. Besides they would never go for it, even if you tried," Jen said. Sarah looked at her expectantly. "Okay, okay. Yes, I trust you. I would give you my blessing, but it's never going to happened."
And I wouldn't want to swap anyway, a voice whispered in the back of Jen's mind.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
SONS with Mothers - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:17 PM
RE: SONS with Mothers - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: SONS with Mothers - by neerathemall - 01-02-2024, 04:45 PM
RE: SONS with Mothers - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: SONS with Mothers - by neerathemall - 10-05-2022, 02:19 PM
RE: SONS with Mothers - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: SONS with Mothers - by neerathemall - 13-05-2024, 02:12 AM