Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 17

"Frank banged you?" Mike asked with narrowed eyes, his hands tightening into fists. Jen had gotten home earlier that day. After putting Anna down to sleep, Jen told Mike what happened in Chicago.

"No baby," Jen said, soothingly rubbing her husband's chest.

"But he forced you?" Mike said, his whole body tense like he was ready to fight.

"There was some of that," Jen conceded.

"Jen he pushed you down!" Mike said angrily. "He made you suck him! That's more than some!"

"He pushed me down," Jen agreed, nodding. She hoped by staying calm Mike would calm down too. "But he didn't make me suck him." She'd had time to think about it.

"He forced you!" Mike said angrily. He was ready to seriously hurt Frank Tower. He wished he had a gun. No, not a gun. He wanted to pound Tower with his fists.

"Mike no," Jen said rubbing his arm to calm him down. "He forced me some but I didn't fight."

"But he's a man, he's bigger than you, how could you fight?" Mike said.

"I mean, I've got teeth," Jen joked, hoping to break the tension. Her cheeks turning red, she admitted "I got off on it Mike."

"It turned you on?" Mike asked shocked.

Jen nodded, her cheeks still red. "Frank was rough at first, but I never felt like I couldn't stop it if I really wanted to. He's Sophie's dad, I've known him forever. He would've stopped if I really wanted him to. He wasn't even holding me at the end." She felt hot as she added, "I mean, until he came."

"I don't know Jen," Mike said doubtfully.

"Mike, you know I have fantasies ... of being forced," Jen said in a low voice. She blushed, feeling embarrassed talking about her deepest sexual desires.

"But Frank didn't know," Mike said. "He wasn't playing, it was real."

"That's what made it so hot," Jen said, her voice hoarse with excitement. She had a major cum face on. Talking about it was getting her hot.

Mike nodded slowly. He knew his wife's bang fantasy. When he discovered it years ago, he researched it online. He was surprised when Google came up with dozens of hits. It seemed many girls had this fantasy.

But reality differed from fantasy.

Jen sensed her husband's concerns. "Baby, Frank was rough, it started out that way," she said rubbing Mike's arm again. "But he didn't hurt me. He held me, but I didn't try to get away. I could have if I wanted to."

"He made you swallow when he came," Mike pointed out.

"Mike, honey," Jen said with a smile. "That happens all the time." She gave him a crooked grin. "You do that too mister." She giggled. "I don't mind the taste. I like it actually."

That seemed to calm Mike down. Jen continued, "I pushed his buttons, he pushed mine." She giggled at the memory. "He's got a major thing for high heels."

"And stockings?" Mike said with a grin, thinking about his own fetishes. He was calming down.

"I don't think so," Jen said remembering her conversation with Frank about how hose wasn't fashionable. She shrugged. "I guess everyone's different."

Jen grabbed Mike's arm and playfully tugged him. "Let's go to bed," she said. She still had her cum face on.

In bed, Mike and Jen made out. Mike kissed down her body and got between her legs. "Yeah baby," Jen moaned, encouraging him. She closed her eyes as Mike worked his magic on her. It didn't take long. Soon Jen was clutching at the sheets and arching her back. With his wife going over the edge, Mike licked her clit faster and harder (the way she liked it) to make sure she had a complete orgasm.

Mike moved up Jen's body. Jen reached between their bodies and guided her husband into her. She was soaking wet so he pushed in easily.

"What did you think about?" Mike asked as he slowly pumped in and out.

"Frank," Jen admitted.

"The stairwell?"

"Yeah," Jen said.

"You really got off on it?" Mike asked looking into Jen's blue eyes.

"I played with myself as ..." Jen said hesitantly.

"As he fucked your face," Mike said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah," Jen said through heavy lidded eyes. Talking about it was getting her hot again. She began moving with Mike's thrusts.

"Can you cum again?"

"Maybe," Jen said. "How close are you?"

"I can last," Mike said. He'd masturbated earlier, wanting to last a long time. Nothing made him feel better than when Jen came on his cock.

"Can I get on top?" Jen asked. She could control things better from that position.

They switched so Mike was on his back, Jen straddling his hips. She slowly rocked on his cock. Through experience she found the right position and rhythm.

"Did Cap fuck you good?" Mike asked.

"Yeah but ..."

"You wanted Frank," Mike said reading his wife's thoughts.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. Mike realized that Cap was nothing more than a dildo. It was Frank who Jen wanted.

"Why didn't you go to bed with him?" Mike asked.

"I was mad at him," Jen said. "And I wanted to talk to you first."

"But if you're mad ..." Mike said, not understanding. If he didn't force her, why was she mad?

"It's like you, you have mixed feelings," Jen explained.

Mike nodded. Often when Jen fucked other men, especially if it was a boyfriend rather than some random hookup, it got Mike upset as well as excited.

"It's dangerous Jen," Mike said.

"I know," Jen said as she continued to rock back and forth. "I'm not sure I'll cum again," she told him. Jen came easily when she was as horny as this, but even her body had limits.

"I'll stop talking so you can concentrate," Mike said.

"I want to talk to you."

"Yeah but ... close your eyes," Mike suggested. "Think about Frank."

Jen looked at Mike. Then she closed her eyes. Mike watched as the passion on her face gradually got more intense. Jen rocked harder and faster on Mike's cock, her breathing getting more labored. Then suddenly she rolled her head back and arched her back as she came again.

Jen was still panting as Mike rolled her onto her back. He looked into his wife's pretty face, her beautiful eyes, as he slowly stroked in and out. Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and they kissed as they made love. Soon after Mike climaxed, cumming inside his wife.

Afterwards they lay on their sides, looking at each other. Mike brushed a stray strand of blonde hair from Jen's face. "He tore off your cover-up," he said.

"That happens sometimes," Jen said. "You've done that."

"He pulled you into the stairwell," Mike reminded her.

"It scared me," Jen said. "But then I saw it was Frank."

Mike didn't respond, processing all this. If the "victim" didn't think it was bang, then was it bang?

"I was a bitch to him," Jen said. "And a tease."

"You're not saying you deserved it?" Mike asked.

"No, more like ..." Jen said hesitantly. "Maybe I wanted him to do something. Like with Biff."

Mike nodded slowly. Jen had egged Biff on so he would make a move on her. She did the same thing with Frank?

"But that doesn't make sense," Mike said. "Frank isn't a naïve kid like Biff. You didn't need to pull him out of his shell."

"Maybe I wanted Frank to pull me out of my shell," Jen said. "I don't know Mike. It's just, Frank scares me."

"You said you weren't scared."

"Not about that," Jen said. "About us."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"You know I said I had concerns about Frank?" Jen said. "It's just, if we start something, I think I might lose myself in him. Like how I got with Ricky and Scott."

"You feel that way about him?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "Guys like Jamie and Alec ... even Tom ... they're fun, I like them. But I never had an emotional connection, not really."

"Not like Ricky and Scott," Mike said. Then he added "And Drums."

"Yeah," Jen conceded with a shrug. She said "God we have the strangest marriage." Jen said it with a laugh, but there was no humor there.

"This is what we both want," Mike said squeezing his wife's hand.

"Yeah," Jen said. She laughed again. "I guess we're in The Lifestyle."

Mike grinned. "It's our hobby," he joked.

"Yeah right," Jen said with another laugh. Then she looked seriously at her husband. "What do you think?"

"Baby that's what we want," Mike said. "The game's more exciting when you get infatuated with a guy."

"But ... do we really want that again?" Jen asked.

Mike hesitated a moment. He had concerns, but his cock was throbbing. He kissed his wife softly on the lips. "Yeah, we really want that," he said and kissed her again.

"Frank has an edge to him," Jen said.

"You like aggressive guys," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah but, he's different from other guys I've been with," Jen said. "If it was another Colin or Scott, I'd know what would happen, how it would end. I don't know with Frank, he's different."

"That's what makes it exciting," Mike said encouragingly.

"Yeah but, baby, if we do this, you have to tell me if I go too far," Jen said. "You have to tell me when to stop."

"Why are you so worried?"

"Frank's different," Jen said again, struggling to explain her concerns. "Think about what happened. No guy's ever done that to me before."

"He's a lot older, more experienced," Mike pointed out. "Maybe he read you, knew what would turn you on."

"Or maybe that's just the way he is," Jen said. She shivered, a thrill running through her. "Either way it's hot," she said with a laugh.

Mike grinned and said "Maybe I'll pull you into a stairway sometime."

"No baby," Jen said immediately, taking Mike's hands in hers. "That's not you. That's not us."

Mike smiled at his wife. He wasn't an aggressive alpha guy but that was a big reason why she loved him. She might be attracted to men like Frank Tower, but she would always come back to him. Thinking of that, he said "The fact Frank's older, that makes it easier for me. You're not going to run off with him."

"I'm not going to run off with anyone," Jen told her husband. "Except you mister." They smiled at each other. Then Jen got serious again. She rubbed Mike's chest. "I worry about you baby. I don't want you to get hurt."

"That's part of it for me," Mike reminded her.

"I don't want you to get bad hurt," Jen said.

"If I do, I'll tell you, like always," Mike said.

"Yeah."

"Frank's having a party next weekend?" Mike said.

"Yeah."

"We're going right?" Mike asked eagerly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:13 PM