Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Are you alone?" Cap said.

"Waiting for someone," Jen said.

"Your husband?" Cap asked, looking at the wedding ring around Jen's finger.

"Nope."

Cap nodded. He'd been around the block a few times. A married girl did not go to a pool alone, in a skimpy string bikini, in high heels, and have innocent intentions. "What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't," Jen said.

Cap laughed. "Come on, I help protect your freedom. You can tell me your name."

Jen couldn't help smiling. "Jen," she said.

"Mind if I hang a while?" Cap asked. If Jen's friend didn't show he'd make his move.

"It's a free pool," Jen repeated, this time with a smile.

"Yeah, and I help keep it free," Cap joked.

"I guess you do," Jen said with another smile.

"What are you doing here?" Cap asked.

"Business," Jen said.

"I'm on business too," Cap said. "Meeting with recruits."

"Cool."

"Do you always use 1 word sentences?" Cap asked with a smile.

Jen paused dramatically. Then she said "No." They both laughed.

Cap picked up the suntan lotion next to Jen's bag. "Want me to do your back?" he asked with a grin.

"No thanks," Jen said with another laugh.

"Two words this time," Cap joked.

Jen paused again, then said "Yep." They both laughed again.

At that moment Frank stepped onto the pool deck. He looked angry and frustrated as he scanned the pool. When he saw Jen he marched over.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you," Frank said angrily.

"You found me," Jen said, barely glancing at him as she pretended to read the magazine.

"We need to prep for today's fundraiser," Frank said.

"You said I just need to smile and look pretty," Jen said. "I don't need prep for that." She casually kicked off her high heels so they fell next to Frank. By luck and design, the pointy toe of one shoe poked Frank's calf as it bounced off the concrete pool deck. A momentary flash of sexual excitement dashed over Frank's face.

"You're a bitch," Frank hissed at her in a low dangerous voice.

Jen gave him a dismissive, "you have no idea" look. She turned onto her stomach and handed the suntan lotion to Cap. "Frank, this is my new friend Cap. Be a good Marine Cap."

Cap chuckled, amused by the dynamic between Jen and Frank. Whatever, he didn't care. He poured lotion on his hand and rubbed it on Jen's sexy toned back.

Frank looked at Jen's long legs, her tight ass. His eyes focused on the tat right above her ass. His gazed lingered there for long moments. Then he scowled and stormed off.

"Is he still there?" Jen whispered to Cap a few moments later.

"He's at the bar" Cap whispered back. "He looks pissed."

"Whatever," Jen said. But she was happy Frank was still there. She reached back and pulled the strings of her bikini top. "Don't miss anything Cap."

Cap grinned and rubbed more lotion onto Jen's back. Then he moved to her long legs. Cap had a nice touch. Jen's pussy began tingling.

"Is Frank your lover?" Cap asked as he caressed up and down her legs.

"No," Jen said.

"Is he gonna be your lover?" Cap joked. Now he was stroking her sides, caressing the sides of her breasts. Jen was finding it hard to concentrate. Teasing Frank last night, then today. Cap's strong hands on her. The phone sex last night with Mike hadn't come close to satisfying her desires. She could only do so much with her hand.

"Maybe," Jen admitted. She didn't know why she was being such a bitch to Frank, last night and today. Maybe because he compared her tits to Jasmine's. Maybe because Jasmine was using her. Maybe because she had the hots for him and wanted to drive him crazy with desire for her. Maybe because she still had concerns over starting anything with Frank and wanted to drive him away. Maybe because she was just in a bitchy mood. She honestly didn't know.

"Want me to do your front?" Cap offered.

"Yeah right," Jen said with a laugh. "I better get going." Holding the untied bikini top across her breasts, she got up and turned her back to Cap and the rest of the pool. With no one able to see, Jen dropped the top and quickly put on her cover up. Then she stepped back in her high heels. "Thanks for the back rub Cap," she said.

Cap's eyes were on Jen's breasts, naked under the cover up. The thin floral cover up molded itself around her breasts and just barely hid her nipples. "How about a drink tonight?" Cap said, finally peeling his eyes away from Jen's chest and looking at her pretty face.

"I have a function tonight," Jen said.

"After that," Cap offered.

"I don't think so Cap," Jen said.

"You're incredibly beautiful," Cap gushed.

Jen gave him an appreciative smile.

"Here, in case you change your mind," Cap said handing Jen his card.

"Nice meeting you Cap," Jen said, carelessly dropping the card in her bag.

"Yeah," Cap said as he watched Jen walk away. God she was so hot! He jumped in the pool to get rid of his hard-on.

Jen was super horny as she walked to her room. As she turned the corner she was abruptly pulled into the fire escape stairwell.

Her scream was cut off by a big hand over her mouth. A big strong body pushed her hard against the concrete wall.

It was Frank. Crazed fury and lust were in his eyes. He looked irrational, out of control, a maniac.

"Do you have any idea who you're fucking with?!" Frank hissed, his hand around Jen's neck. "I'm not a boy Jenny! You don't fuck with me!"

"Please Frank you're scaring me," Jen said her eyes wide with alarm and fear.

"You fucking SHOULD be scared!" Frank growled. He looked at Jen's chest, her barely covered tits. He was inflamed with desire! He violent ripped off her cover-up. "You think you can tease me? With these little tits?" Frank roughly grabbed one of her breasts and pinched the nipple hard.

"Ouch! Frank that hurts," Jen whined, tears coming to her eyes.

"You think you can tease me with these little girl tits?" Frank hissed, roughly groping her breasts and twisting her nipples. Jen cried out in pain.

"You've got a bitchy mouth," Frank said glaring at her. "You think you can get away with it because of your looks." Frank slapped Jen's pretty face hard enough to sting. "Not with me bitch! You pay me respect, you understand Jenny?"

"Frank, stop, please," Jen pleaded, reaching up to cover her breasts.

"Don't do that!" Frank yelled pushing her hands away. "This is what your bitchy mouth is good for." He roughly forced Jen down onto her knees. Holding her down, he pulled out his cock. He shoved his meat into her mouth. "Suck it bitch!" he hissed.

Frank was big. Not the biggest, but way big enough. He gripped the back of Jen's head as he roughly shoved his cock into her mouth. Jen gagged. To keep breathing she wrapped her hands around the base of his cock. He was thick enough she needed both hands to hold him.

Frank pulled out and then pushed back in. He moaned at the feel of Jen's mouth and soft hands. "Fuck," Frank groaned as he moved in and out, fucking Jen's pretty face.

Jen felt flush as Frank moved his manhood in and out of her mouth. Frank's grip on the back of her head gradually lessened as he rolled his head back, his eyes closed. Jen took the opportunity to pull away. "Frank –," she objected.

Frank pushed his cock back into Jen's mouth. He put his hand on her head again, but this time it was gentle, like he was caressing the back of her head. "I'm almost there Jenny," he moaned with a hoarse excited voice. With his other hand he reached down and cupped and caressed her breasts. This time his touch was gentle and experienced, meant for pleasure not pain.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:12 PM