Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 16

[This chapter continues Book 2: Rivals]

"Oh god," Jen silently lamented the next day when she saw Biff. The young college sophomore had a silly grin on his face and followed her around like a lovesick puppy. He was majorly crushing on her!

Jen knew rumors would soon spread about last night. She didn't mind the rumors; with her reputation, probably a lot of people in the office already figured she was sleeping with her cute 19 year old intern. She actually was more concerned about Biff. It was flattering he had a crush on her (she was 10 years older after all), but she didn't want his internship to end with a broken heart.

Jen had a plan though. It only took one phone call. As she suspected, it was easy.

With that done, Jen gazed out her window and reflected on her life. Here she was, less than six months from 30. Married, a mother, professionally successful. And, she had a big reputation for sleeping around. Biff had proved it last night when he asked about her affair with Scott. If he knew (a college intern) then everyone in her office knew. It wasn't just the office either. She had a reputation at Penn State, at home in Belmont, even around the neighborhood where she lived with Mike and Anna.

To her surprise, her slutty reputation didn't bother her. Or at least, it didn't bother her much. All she cared about was what Mike thought of her. And he thought she was sensual, he encouraged her affairs, he liked when she lost control.

She remembered reading in college, something a President said (she couldn't remember which one). Something like "To people who don't matter it matters, to people who matter it doesn't matter." That's how it was. For Jen, the only person that mattered was Mike and to him she was a goddess.

Later that day Biff came into her office. Jen knew it was trouble when he closed and locked the door behind him.

He moved close and hesitantly said "Last night was incredible."

Jen's heart melted a little hearing the hesitancy in his voice. His love sick puppy dog eyes charmed her. God he looked young. And vulnerable. She didn't want to hurt him.

"Yeah, last night was awesome," Jen said giving him a smile. She gently added "But Biff, you know it was a one time thing right? I'm married, I have a baby."

"Oh," Biff said looking disappointed. He asked hopefully "We can't still see each other?"

Jen smiled weakly. Yeah, Biff had definitely heard the rumors about her affairs with Scott and Tom. Those relationships had lasted months.

"No honey," Jen said gently. She ran her hand down his cheek consolingly. As she did her wedding ring sparkled in the sunlight as if to emphasize what she said next. "I'm married. Sometimes I fool around, but I love my husband."

"Oh," Biff said, looking down. He looked crushed.

Jen felt sorry for him, and guilty. She put her plan into effect. "I've set something up for you. For the last part of your internship. You'll intern for Google as Keri O'Reilly's assistant."

Biff's eyes lit up with surprise and excitement. But it was mixed with sadness and resignation. "You're getting rid of me right?"

"No, I'm rewarding you for being such a great intern. And a great guy," Jen said with another consoling stroke of his cheek. She added encouragingly "Biff honey, go to Silicon Valley. It's all paid for. Have fun, meet pretty Stanford girls. Then, when you go back to school, forget all about me."

"That'll be hard," Biff said with a crooked grin.

"I'm already taken Biff," Jen said giving him a kind smile.

Biff left for San Francisco later that week. Jen knew Keri might seduce Biff. He was, after all, a real cutie (and what an ass!). And Keri was a bigger slut than her!

Keri might even keep Biff as a sometimes lover. She had them sprinkled throughout the world. But Keri would make sure it didn't get emotional with Biff. She was able to keep her distance that way with her lovers, whereas for Jen emotions seemed to be always part of it.

Why was that? Was it her? Or was it because Mike liked it that way? Probably both, Jen thought to herself. That was why their game was so exciting, and dangerous too.

Later that day Jen saw Scott eyeing her, like he wanted to talk. Jen grimaced. She didn't feel like dealing with Scott. She finished a few things and left work early. She had to pack, she had the fund raiser trip with Frank the next day.

"You'll be with Frank?" Mike asked later as he watched Jen pack.

"I won't be with him," Jen corrected. "We're doing events together."

"You'll be together," Mike pointed out.

"I guess," Jen said with a laugh as she carefully placed dresses in her suitcase. "Don't get ideas Mike. I told you, I don't feel comfortable doing anything with Frank."

"But you're hot for him right?" Mike said pressing. He definitely liked the idea. He got turned on by the taboo kinkiness of his wife having an affair with an older man from her childhood, the father of one of her school girl friends. Also given the age different, Mike wouldn't feel threatened by Frank. From his point of view, Frank Tower would be perfect as Jen's next lover.

"Mike ...." Jen said with an exasperated sigh. He was pushing so hard. She did think Frank was hot and the kinkiness of it all turned her on too. But something about Frank scared her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but her instincts were telling her not to start something with him.

"Should I give you another care package?" Mike said with a grin, referring to the time he slipped a package of stockings and condoms in his wife's suitcase before she hooked up with Carrington (when she was pitching for Universal Mortgage and Life).

"No I'm fine Mike," Jen said with an exasperated laugh.

"You have condoms, just in case?" he asked.

"I used to be a girl scout, I'm always prepared," Jen joked through a tight smile. She was getting annoyed at her husband.

Mike sensed her irritation. He put his arms around her waist and gently stroked her back. "I'm sorry I'm being pushy," he said looking into her eyes. "I'm just saying, I'm good if you want to do something on your trip. With whoever. It doesn't have to be Frank." He grinned and joked "I'm happy your nympho button is back on."

Jen frowned. The truth was, she WAS horny all the time now. But ....

"You're kinda making me feel like a slut," she said softly.

Mike immediately said "That's not –."

"I know you don't mean to," Jen said giving him a weak smile. "It's just ... I don't know ... I like the game. But it's got to work for me emotionally. Biff was fun. But now I have to deal with Scott, and Keri will give me shit for dumping him on her. It's not always easy to find people to play with."

"That's why Frank is perfect," Mike said encouragingly. "I get how you are baby, you need a relationship, not just a hookup. It's more exciting for me too when you have a boyfriend. Frank's perfect. He's single, you're attracted to him, there's chemistry."

"I don't know," Jen said uncertainly, feeling again her concerns about starting something with Frank. She was also worried about her husband. "You really want me to have a boyfriend again?"

"We both want to keep playing the game, right?" Mike said, brushing a loose strand of Jen's blonde hair from her pretty face. "It's easier when you have a steady boyfriend. More exciting too."

"Dangerous though," Jen said doubtfully.

"You know, it worked with Alex and Jamie," Mike pointed out. "It worked with Drums too. If Sapphire hadn't blown up in my face ...."

"Yeah," Jen said, pressing her cheek into Mike's chest and hugging him.

Mike kissed the top of her head, smelling the strawberry vanilla of her shampoo. "It did work," he said softly. "You broke up with Drums before Colin's party. I know there were lingering feelings. But we would've worked through them."

"Yeah we would have," Jen assured her husband. Whenever she broke up with a lover (a "boyfriend") she had feelings of sadness, loneliness, emptiness. But that was just being human right? Those feelings eventually went away. Well, maybe not completely. It was impossible to have such an intimate relationship with a guy without him becoming a part of you, if just a little. That was human too.

"Maybe we need to find you a new boyfriend," Mike suggested.

Jen was silent for a moment. Then she said softly "Yeah, maybe."

"Ever done one of these?" Frank asked Jen the next day in Chicago as they approached the ballroom in the Monaco hotel where the fundraiser was taking place.

"No," Jen said with a nervous laugh. "I have no idea what to do."

"Here's my advice," Frank said. "Just smile and be charming."

"What?" Jen said surprised, put off by his statement. Was that his opinion of her, that all she was, was eye candy?

"I guess Leo didn't tell you," Frank said with a chuckle.

"Tell me what?" Jen said warily.

"You're here because you run Jasmine's image campaign," Frank said. "But that's just part of it. The fact is, Jasmine wants you here because it shows she's reasonable and forgiving."

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"Mike and Jas split up. He went back to you," Frank explained. "Then Jas hires you. What does that say? It says she can work both sides of the aisle. She doesn't hold grudges, she's reasonable."

Jen stopped in her tracks, looking shocked. "So she's using me," she said angrily.

"Jasmine Kelly uses everyone," Frank said. He grinned. "She's good at it too."

"Mike broke up with Jasmine, did you know that?" Jen said. "It wasn't like her press release. It wasn't a mutual agreement." She did air quotes around "mutual." "Mike dump her. For me."

"Oh," Frank said. He was clearly surprised. "I didn't know that." Frank's eyes drifted to Jen's chest.

Jen's cheeks reddened. She'd always been insecure about her breasts. Mike said they were perfect, but they were small. Jasmine's were huge (and probably perfect too, she begrudgingly had to admit). Jen glared at Frank as his eyes lingered on her small bust. It was like he was thinking "What, Mike picked these tiny tits over Jasmine's?"

"What?" Jen growled.

"Nothing," Frank said, finally looking from her chest back to her face. He chuckled as if amused by Jen's reaction. "Listen, I told you Jas isn't one of my favorite people. I'd chose you over Jasmine too. Not even close."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:11 PM