Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen had a major cum face on as Biff practically worshipped her breasts and nipples. She needed him inside her! She crawled on the bed, onto her hands and knees. With heavy lidded eyes she looked over her shoulder at Biff. "Fuck me like a dog," she told him. "You can do that, right Biff?"

"Yeah, yeah," Biff said eagerly. He hurriedly got on his knees behind Jen.

"Condom Biff," Jen told him.

"Okay, yeah," Biff said. He reached for his pants and pulled a condom from his wallet. He frantically rolled the sheath on his shaft. As he did Jen reached behind and pulled the g-string down to her knees.

Biff positioned himself behind Jen again. That's when he saw the tribal tattoo on Jen's lower back just above the crack of her tight ass. "God" he moaned as he looked at the sexy tattoo.

"What's taking so long?" Jen asked impatiently. "Do it Biff."

"Okay okay," Biff said. He worriedly added "I might not be able to last long."

"Just do it Biff."

Biff took his cock in his hand. He adjusted so his cockhead touched Jen's pussy lips. Then he pushed into Jen's body.

"Oh god," Biff groaned as his shaft penetrated his boss's body. Jen wasn't super tight like the almost virgins at NYU, but her pussy felt amazing, so silky and smooth around his cock. He'd never felt anything so good!

Jen pushed back against him. "Come on," she said, the words coming out like an irritated whine, wanting fucked so bad.

"Okay okay," Biff said. He took Jen's slim hips in his hands and began moving back and forth. "God I'm really doing it, I'm fucking my boss" the 19 year old thought incredulously to himself.

But Biff couldn't last. Jen was too sexy and her pussy felt too good. After fucking less than a minute Biff lurched and came into the condom.

"Oh god I'm sorry," Biff lamented as he softened.

"That's okay," Jen said. She smiled at Biff but inside she was dying. God she so needed fucked long and hard! She needed an orgasm!

Biff pulled out. Feeling self-conscious, he took off the cum soaked condom and rolled it in a tissue. "Did you cum?" the 19 year old asked hopefully.

"Seriously?" Jen thought to herself. But she didn't say that of course. She gave Biff an encouragingly smile and took the condom from him. "You have another one right?"

"Uh ... yeah," Biff said surprised.

Giving Biff a sly smile, Jen pulled her hair back then went down on her young intern. She used all her oral tricks and after a few minutes Biff was hard again. "Thank god for teenagers," Jen thought to herself.

This time Jen mounted him on top. She could control things better this way. She pulled Biff's hands up to her breasts as she moved up and down his shaft. "Squeeze my nipples Biff," she told him as she rode him hard. "Harder Biff, harder."

"Yeah, yeah," Jen panted as she felt an orgasm build. "Please don't cum," she silently pleaded. Just a little longer ...

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned as her orgasm hit. Her head rolled back and her back arched as orgasmic pleasure flooded her body.

The amazing beauty of Jen's face as she came pushed Biff over the edge (her convulsing pussy helped too). Jen collapsed onto Biff's muscular chest as she came down from her orgasm.

Jen looked at Biff as she panted into his face. Normally after cumming she liked snuggling and kissing her lover. But - now satiated - it felt awkward to do that with her young intern.

Jen pulled off Biff's softening cock, being careful not to pull off the condom. Biff took off the condom and added it to the tissue on the side table.

Biff felt more confident now. He made Jen cum! Also, he got off 3 times! He felt like a fucking machine!

Biff gave Jen a confident grin and reached for her. He hoped to get more of his boss's sexy body. He was already getting hard again, what with Jen still in the pink bustier, stockings and high heels.

Jen gave Biff a polite smile and pulled away from his hands. She originally intended to spend more time with Biff, maybe most of the night. But now, having cum twice, she lost interest in Biff. Yeah he was good looking and had a nice body. But he was too young and too timid. Also, frankly, he was at best an average lover.

"You better get going," Jen said. "Mike will be home soon."

"I thought he was traveling," Biff said.

"Yeah but ah, sometimes he comes home early," Jen said thinking fast. She added with a whisper "I don't want my daughter to wake up and see you here."

"Okay," Biff said clearly disappointed. He got dressed.

"You'll keep quiet right?" Jen asked as she walked him to the door.

"Yeah," Biff said. "As long as I can tell Scott ..." he thought to himself.

"Here, a souvenir," Jen said with a giggle. She put her g-string in his hand.

"Can I kiss you?" Biff asked with puppy dog eyes. He was clearly crushing on his boss.

"You better not, my daughter," Jen said whispering again. Wanting to throw the poor boy a bone, she pecked him on the cheek. "We'll talk tomorrow, okay?" she said. She pressed her finger against his lips. "Remember your promise."

After closing the door behind Biff, Jen whispered into the seemingly empty apartment "Mike?"

Mike appeared from their coat closet. He walked up to his wife and stroked the pink bustier. "You wore this for him?" he asked, clearly turned on.

"Yeah," Jen said with a giggle. "You like that?"

"What will Scott say?" Mike asked as he stroked the pink satin.

"I don't care," Jen said dismissively. She clutched Mike's hands. "What do you say?"

Mike pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her open mouth. He pushed his tongue down her throat. "I can taste his cum in your mouth," he said, the words coming out like a moan.

"I can taste his cum in your mouth too," Jen said giggling. She laughed seeing Mike's immediate frown. "I know you like it," she said reaching down and cupping his erection. He was so hard!

"I don't know," Mike said doubtfully.

"Mike baby, you can't fool me, I know what you like," Jen said confidently.

Mike frowned and was about to respond when they heard Anna crying. "I'll get her," Jen said. She playfully poked a finger in her husband's chest. "Don't try to fool me mister," she said.

Jen pulled on a robe and went to comfort her daughter. She sat on the bed and snuggled Anna. "It's alright honey, just a bad dream," she said soothingly to her toddler.

Anna played with Jen's robe. "Pretty mommy," Anna said when she saw the pink bustier. She touched the satin. "Soft," she said.

"I like wearing pretty things for daddy," Jen said giving Anna a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Fancy shoes too?" Anna asked looking at her mother's feet. Anna called high heels "fancy shoes."

"Yeah, daddy likes when mommy wears fancy shoes," Jen said.

"Oh," Anna said, as if her mother's words were the key to the universe. But the meaning wasn't important to Anna. All that mattered was mommy was doing nice things for daddy. For a baby like Anna, all that mattered was mommy and daddy were happy and together.

Jen rocked Anna until she fell back asleep. Then she went back to Mike, dropping the robe along the way.

She found him on the bed. She undressed him, then straddled his hips. "You're saying you didn't like it?" she asked continuing their conversation. She touched his erection. "It looks like you liked it."

"I haven't cum yet," Mike said.

"Poor baby," Jen teased with a giggle, clearly pleased he did as she said and didn't play with himself.

Mike frowned. He had so many questions and sometimes their conversations seemed to go around in circles. "Why do you like it so much?" he asked.

"You know I like making you do things," Jen said.

"But why?" Mike asked. She'd said that before but never explained it.

"I don't know," Jen said honestly. She leaned over and kissed his chest. "Why do you like seeing me with other guys?"

That shut Mike up. He was obsessed with their game, but couldn't really explain why it excited him so much.

Starting to feel bad, Jen kissed Mike's chest again. "Do you really hate it? I didn't go too far tonight." She was talking about times she'd manipulated Mike to lick another man's cock, to even suck another man. Compared to that tonight had been tame.

Thinking of those times, Mike's cock jerked.

Jen felt the movement and gave Mike a smile. "See?" she told him.

"That doesn't mean anything," Mike insisted. He said again "I haven't cum yet."

Jen sighed. "I know you're not gay," she assured him. "It's just ... I don't know ... taboo. Like girls making out. You like seeing that right?"

"Yeah," Mike was forced to admit.

"So what's the difference?" Jen asked.

"You like it," Mike said.

"Oh you think so?" Jen said with a laugh. Such a typical male answer. "I do it to turn guys on. To turn you on. I don't really like it."

"You fucked Keri," Mike pointed out.

"I kinda had to, I was trying to win Google," Jen reminded him.

"But you liked it," Mike said.

"Yeah, but ..." Jen began with an embarrassed laugh. Then she repeated "I kinda had to."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:10 PM