Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Fuck, fuck!" Biff moaned as Jen bopped her head on his cock. He warned Jen "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Jen took him out of her mouth and said "Go ahead and cum. Cum on my face." She pointed his cock at her open mouth as she rapidly stroked him.

Hearing his beautiful boss say "cum on my face" jolted Biff over the edge. He clawed at the sheets as his body jerked upwards. "Oh fuck!" he screamed as he had a massive orgasm.

Milky sperm exploded from Biff's cock. Jen took the first spurt into her mouth, but the second and third splashed across her lips, nose and cheeks, even some in her eye and her hair.

"Oh god you cum a lot," Jen said with an astonished smile on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was covered with Biff's cum. "Not exactly suitable for the office," she joked.

"No," Biff agreed. He had a stupid smile on his face. His boss, Jennifer Andrews, just blew him! And his jizz was all over her pretty face! He couldn't stop smiling, he felt so full of himself.

"Let me clean up," Jen said getting to her feet. Biff was surprised when Jen opened the bedroom door instead of the bathroom door. "I'll be right back. Stay here, I don't want my baby to see you."

Jen closed the door behind her. She found Mike a few feet away. She took his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and smashed her lips against his.

Mike recoiled at the wetness of Biff's sperm on Jen's lips and face. He pushed away but Jen held him tight. After a few moments Mike gave into it and made out with his wife. He tasted the male muskiness of Biff's seed on Jen's lips and inside her mouth.

Jen finally pulled away from Mike, panting. She looked at her husband's face. Now, like hers, his face was wet with Biff's cum. She almost came at the sight, a moan escaping her lips as she looked at Biff's sperm on her husband's face.

"You're messy like me now," she whispered, her voice hoarse with excitement. With her finger she scooped cum off Mike's cheeks. She licked her finger, then cleaned Mike again. Jen did this repeatedly until her husband's face was clean.

"Now you clean me," Jen told Mike. As she had done, Mike used his finger to scoop Biff's cum off her cheek. He offered his finger to Jen, to lick it.

"No Mike, like how I did you," Jen said excitedly. She had a major cum face on. "Do it baby," her pretty face aglow with eager anticipation. "Do it for me."

Mike wasn't surprised by Jen's request. He didn't want to do it, creampies weren't part of his fantasy. But he'd done things before for Jen, worse things. With a resigned look on his face, he reluctantly licked Biff's cum off his finger.

"That's it baby," Jen said eagerly, a delighted sparkle in her eyes. "Do it again, clean me." She moaned as Mike scooped another dollop of Biff's cum off her face and swallowed it.

"God honey," she moaned. "Wait." She unbuttoned and unzipped her skinny jeans, then pushed Mike's hand into her panties. "Do it again, and touch me."

Jen's blue eyes were excitedly locked on Mike's reluctant face as he scooped more of Biff's sperm onto his finger then licked it off. At the same time, with his other hand, he fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit.

Suddenly Jen groaned and her body shuddered. She arched up on her tiptoes and frantically hugged Mike's arm as she came all over his hand. Her body convulsed as her massive orgasm seemed to go on and on.

"Oh god, oh god," Jen panted as she collapsed into her husband's chest. "Thank you, thank you," she gushed.

When she recovered, she got a wet towel and lovingly cleaned her face and Mike's. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "You're the best lover ever," she gushed.

Jen snaked her hand between their bodies to his crotch. "You're not playing with yourself right?" she said with a crooked grin.

"No," Mike said, feeling a mix of emotions.

Jen sensed his conflict, his hurt. "It's okay baby," she assured him. "You're so freaking awesome." She kissed him again before moving back to Biff. "I'll be back soon. I'm almost done with him."

Mike doubted that. Jen had barely started with Biff, she even still had her clothes on. He knew from experience she would be with Biff for hours, maybe all night long (but before Anna woke up he hoped). But Mike nodded, knowing when Jen got so sexed up like this he had little influence over her. After all, he DID like seeing her out of control.

Jen found Biff on the bed, fully nude, stroking himself. He was already hard again. "I'm ready for round 2" he said with a silly smile on his face.

Jen smiled weakly at him as she sat on the edge of the bed. She suddenly wished Biff was gone. Yes, seducing a 19 year old - her intern! - was exciting in a taboo sort of way. Biff was cute and had a nice body, and it was fun being the dominating cougar.

But all this wasn't really her. She'd had to taunt Biff so he would make a move on her, but she didn't like being the aggressor. She liked being the one pursued, being taken, being forced to submit to a confident, aggressive man.

Jen had been with younger guys before of course. Jamie (and his then-virgin brother), barista boy ... Those times had been fun but, like Biff, they weren't so appealing now. Maybe it was because Jen was approaching the big 3-oh. A college sophomore like Biff just didn't do it for her like before.

A big reason she picked Biff was she thought it would excite Mike if she seduced someone so young (and someone she worked with). Now she wished she set things up differently. If Mike was in bed with them it would be more exciting. She grinned inside. Way more exciting. But she suspected the young, still naive Biff would freak if Mike was there.

She wrapped her hand around Biff's cock and stroked him. While not huge, it was impressive. He certainly had enough to take care of the ache in her pussy. So Jen decided to make the most of tonight. Also, she wanted to give her husband a good show. It was THEIR game after all.

Biff hesitantly reached up and cupped Jen's tits. "Are you going to take this off?" he asked timidly.

Jen gave Biff another weak smile. He was getting a little bolder, but his question had come out like "May I have another cookie ma'am?" Biff might eventually grow up to be a confident man, but he certainly wasn't there yet.

"Hey listen, we need to talk about something," Jen said as she continued to lightly stroke Biff's shaft. "Don't talk about this at work okay?"

"I won't," Biff said immediately.

"It's just, I know there are rumors about me," Jen said. "A lot of them are true," she admitted with a laugh. "But if you tell people we hooked up it'll be a hassle for me."

"I won't say anything Ms. Andrews - um, Jen," Biff sputtered.

"I said I'd hurt you," Jen teased, smiling and squeezing his shaft (hard but not too hard). Biff gave an embarrassed smile back.

"Can I ask you something?" Biff said, his curiosity overcoming his nervousness.

"Go ahead," Jen said with a laugh. She knew this was probably not good.

"Did you have a thing with Scott?" Biff asked.

Jen frowned. "Is that what Scott says?" she asked.

"You know, guys talking in the break room," Biff said evasively, not wanting to rat on Scott. Biff admired Scott a lot, in some ways even more than Jen. He was curious but didn't want to get Scott in trouble.

Jen gave Biff a look. Then she said (just as evasively), "Things happen in advertising."

She was annoyed at Scott. She knew her affairs were well known secrets at work, and she didn't really care what people said about her. She was pretty much bullet proof at work and if anything the rumors enhanced her standing (this was advertising after all). But Scott shouldn't openly talk about it. Was he so immature he had to brag to college interns?

Jen had been head over heels with Scott once, and he'd been the focal point of their game a few times since then. But at that moment Jen knew she would never do anything with Scott again.

Then a thought occurred to her. A way to get back at Scott. Glancing at the crack in the door, she knew it would excite Mike too.

"Wait here," she told Biff. Jen went into her walk-in closet. She striped off her clothes. She put on stockings, a g-string and high heels. Then she searched in her lingerie drawer. She found it and pulled it out.

It was a pink bustier. Scott's bustier. Well, not Scott's anymore. Tonight it was Biff's.

Biff's eyes went wide when Jen came out of the closet. "God," he groaned at the sight of her. She looked like the hottest Victoria Secrets model imaginable!

Jen moved close to Biff. "Scott gave me this," she said, taking his hands and putting them on the bustier.

Biff's head spun with lust as he felt the silky material and hard ribbing underneath. "God you're so sexy," he gushed looking at Jen in awe.

"You can tell Scott I wore this for you," Jen told him as she pulled his hands up to her breasts. "But just Scott okay?"

"Okay," Biff promised. He was practically salivating at the sight of Jen.

Jen pulled the bustier down, exposing her breasts to Biff's eyes. "You like?" she asked with a sly smile.

"God," Biff moaned as he looked at his boss's small yet perfect breasts for the first time, her incredible body reducing his vocabulary to one syllable words.

"Come here honey," she said taking Biff's head in her hands. She pulled his lips to her nipples.

Jen rolled her head back as Biff sucked her ultra-sensitive nipples. She glanced over her shoulder at the crack in the door, knowing Mike was watching. She mouthed "I love you" at her husband as Biff worked on the part of her body most sensitive next to her clit.

Biff ran his hands all over the bustier as he licked and sucked Jen's nipples. He had seen movies and pictures of girls dressed in lingerie and high heels of course, but he'd never actually been with a girl dressed that way. Up to that point in his life he'd only been with girls his age, and they mostly wore jeans and plain cotton bras all the time (although most nowadays wore thongs). He'd never been with any girl as sexy as Jen, not even close.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:09 PM