Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Back on the 80th floor, Leo watched as Jasmine talked to JJ. Unlike before, JJ was all smiles now, laughing and actively engaged in an animated conversation with Jasmine. Leo grinned happily. "Whatever Jennifer said to Jas worked," he thought to himself.

Speaking of the devil, Leo noticed Jen and Frank coming back into the room together. Leo had an idea of Jen and Mike's relationship (he thought they were swingers). He also knew something of Frank's reputation and history. Was there something up between Jennifer Andrews and Frank Tower?

"Whatever," Leo said with an unconcerned shrug. In a campaign there was always some fucking among the staff. It was inevitable given the long hours and close quarters. As long as Jen and Frank kept it out of the newspapers (and internet blogs), he didn't care what they did together. Especially since they were both really important to Jasmine's campaign.

Frank led Jen to a TV and they watched the game. "Do you like soccer?" he asked Jen.

"I've never really gotten into it," she admitted. As she watched the action on the screen she added "It's exciting though."

"It's a great sport, especially now with the US team," Frank explained. "A lot of interesting plot lines. Like Abby Wambach and Alex Morgan. They're both forwards. Abby has the record for most goals. Abby's retiring, and Alex is rising to take her place as the face of the US team. Abby followed Mia Hamm, and now Alex is following Alex. It's really interesting, the dynamics of the US team."

"Yeah," Jen said, her eyes moving between the TV and Frank. Suddenly she was interested in the game. Somehow he made it more than a game, he made it about people and the human drama.

Jen sensed people looking at them. Frank was the host of the party and in high demand, yet he was spending a lot of time with her. And here she was, with a big wedding ring on her finger, spending a lot of time with Frank. She needed to be careful, she didn't want rumors. "Frank, could you get me a drink?" she asked.

"Of course," Frank said, moving to the bar. With him gone, Jen used the opportunity to mingle with other people.

[Sunday morning]

When Jen woke up she was horny. She'd left Frank's party horny and gone to sleep horny. God she was such a slut!

Jen pushed her hand into her panties. She needed an orgasm before starting the day. She pulled up the white nightie so she could play with her nipples as she rubbed her clit. Just as she felt an orgasm approach she heard the pitter patter of little feet. Anna! Jen barely had time to push down the nightie and fix her panties before Anna walked into the bedroom.

"Hi mommy," Anna said smiling and climbing onto the bed.

"Fuck," Jen silently thought as she hugged her daughter. Her pussy throbbed, she so needed release. But now she wouldn't have a chance to get herself off until Anna's afternoon nap.

She knew it wouldn't matter though. Rubbing herself to an orgasm would provide only limited relief. She needed to be penetrated, filled, stretched. Jen had toys but they only went so far. What she needed was a man who would take control of her body and fuck her really hard and rough.

Mike would be home later today. While she loved her husband dearly, she knew he wouldn't be able to give her what she needed. Mike fulfilled her heart and soul, but not her body. Not when she was nympho horny the way she was right now.

Jen had a backup plan, a potential lover for tonight. She'd been reluctant to call him, but now she really needed it. She was fairly certain Mike would get off on her chosen lover, but she'd make sure before doing anything. Still, she had to set things up. With a mischievous smile, she picked up her phone and sent a text to the man she had in mind.

[Sunday afternoon at Reagan Airport outside DC]

Mike thanked Allen for the ride and entered the terminal. He looked unhappily at the flight status board. His flight was delayed. He'd hoped to meet Jen at home and go over to Death & Co. together. Now with the delay of his flight he'd have to go directly to the bar and meet Jen there.

His phone rang and he looked at the caller ID. He frowned seeing it was Jim. "Yes?" Mike said tersely.

"Hey mate, it's me, Jim," Jim said. He'd heard the displeasure in Mike's voice. "Do you have a minute Mike?" he asked warily. "I want to clear the air about Jen."

"You hit on my wife," Mike said accusingly.

"You're right Mike, I fucked up," Jim admitted. "I should have talked to you first."

"Yeah, you should have," Mike said, angry and annoyed.

"I fucked up Mike," Jim said again. "I just thought, I don't know ... I guess I thought you'd get off on it."

"With you hitting on my wife?" Mike asked incredulously.

Jim felt just as incredulous. "Mike, I mean, come on," he said gently. "I know you're into that."

"Not with you!" Mike growled. His voice was getting so loud people in the airport were turning to look at him. Mike moved to a semi-deserted area of the gate.

"I knew you had a problem with me," Jim said. "Is it because I'm a cuck? You know I used to be a bull."

"I don't get that," Mike said.

"Yeah well," Jim said with a laugh. He didn't quite get it either. He shrugged. "I'm decent looking, never had complaints in bed. I guess I kind of fell into it. When I was young my purpose in life was to get as much pussy as possible." Jim laughed at himself. "One night I hooked up with a married woman. She seduced me, not the other way around." He laughed at the memory. "She wasn't hot - I mean, she was okay - but any pussy feels good in the dark, right?" He laughed again. "That started it. I discovered married pussy was easier to get than single girls. Then I started meeting dudes who got off seeing their wives fucked. That started me being a bull."

"So, how did you become a cuck?" Mike asked, so intrigued by Jim's story he forgot his annoyance (at least momentarily).

"Fucking around was just a hobby," Jim said. "I had normal relationships too. My girlfriend before Stacy - her name was Penny - she caught me cheating. It's a long story - we broke up, got back together, talked a lot. Anyway, me and Penny ended up swinging together. That's when it started Mike. I saw Penny with her legs up in the air getting fucked by another man, and that got me more turned on than the pussy I was fucking. That's how the cuck thing started."

"So I understand you Mike, I know what gets you hot," Jim continued gently.

"What's that?" Mike shot back, although he knew what Jim was going to say.

"Your pretty wife giving another man a blowjob while you're home taking care of Anna," Jim said simply. "Come on mate, be honest. We're friends. Don't tell me you haven't jacked off on that."

Mike flushed. Recovering, he sarcastically shot back, "Friends, right. You seduce my wife without talking to me first."

"I said I was sorry," Jim said. "I was gonna talk to you. It wouldn't have been just me. We'd do Jen together."

"Oh, so you had it all figured out," Mike said with icy sarcasm.

"No Mike, that's not what I meant, it's just a possibility," Jim said imploringly. Showing his sexual frustration, he said "Stacy's got me all fucked up. It's starting with Deshawn, just like with Darren before."

"What's she doing?" Mike asked, suddenly interested.

"She's exclusive with Deshawn right now," Jim said. He added bitterly "Deshawn moved in. He's sleeping in my bed, eating my food. They're not fucking, Stacy's getting over her period. But they're hugging, holding hands, kissing. She's treating me like a roommate, not her husband. She won't hug me, the most I get is a peck on the cheek. I can't touch her or see her naked. She says she has to give herself completely to Deshawn to have a better chance of getting pregnant."

"I thought that turns you on," Mike said, his cock achingly hard in his pants.

"It does turn me on, that's why I need a fuck buddy," Jim said with a laugh.

"But why MY wife?" Mike said.

"It doesn't have to be I guess," Jim said, resignation in his voice. "It'd just be nice if the girl was a friend." He gave another suffering laugh. "It'd feel good to have some female affection."

Mike didn't respond as he processed this. Jim wanted more than just sex with Jen. He wanted to cuddle, hold hands, whispered sweet nothings.

"I know what you're thinking," Jim said. "I'm not trying to cuck you Mike. We could share Jen. Threesomes, you know? It'd only be a few weeks, two months max. By then Stacy will be pregnant."

"What happens then?" Mike asked, his voice hoarse from excitement.

"It depends on Deshawn," Jim said with a shrug. "He'll still be around. I know Stacy wants that. But men like Deshawn, he'll move on to someone else. He gets off fucking white wives, getting them pregnant. Once he's knock up Stacy he'll want another girl. He might try to hook up with Jen." Jim added a laugh to make his last statement sound like a joke.

"Jen's not into black," Mike said. "We haven't talked about another baby."

Jim asked hesitantly "Do you want that? Stacy could talk to Jen."

"... I don't know," Mike said after a long hesitation.

"Mike are you as hard as I am?" Jim asked with an embarrassed laugh. "Just talking about it gets me hot."

"Yeah," Mike agreed with his own laugh.

"Can you think about it? About Jen?" Jim asked pleadingly. "She's so beautiful. And a friend. It'd just be mercy fucks, I swear Mike."

"You're asking for more than that," Mike pointed out.

"I'm not trying to cuck you," Jim pressed. Laughing to make it sound like a joke, he said "Think of it as a new twist in your game." Then he added seriously "It'll just be temporary, a couple months max. Then I'll have Stacy back."

Mike didn't say anything for long moments, thinking. He finally said "I'll think about it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:07 PM