Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Abraham's mouth dropped open. "You're saying -."

"I don't know, I only just looked at it," Mike said. "But maybe it makes sense to look at it using a nondeterministic Turing approach."

Allen walked into the room. "We have to get you to the airport," he said.

Mike hurriedly said goodbye to Abraham and the rest of the brain trust, then picked up his small travel bag. He limped slightly as he followed Allen out.

Mike was intrigued by their "quandary" but he needed to get home. He wanted to find out what happened last night at Frank's party, and he hoped to play the game tonight. Thinking of that, he called Jen.

"Hey baby," he said when Jen answered. "I'm on my way to the airport. How did it go last night?"

"Can you talk?" Jen asked.

Mike eyed Allen, who was driving. "I guess not," he said.

"I'll tell you later then," Jen said. "How'd your meeting go?"

"How's Frank?" Mike asked.

"I'll tell you later baby," Jen whispered.

Mike's cock twitched in his pants. If Jen was reluctant to say on the phone, then something must have happened with Frank. "What are you doing now?"

"I'm getting ready to go out," Jen said. "Maggie's babysitting again."

"So ... you called your friend?" Mike asked, eyeing Allen again.

"Yeah ... I kinda hope something happens tonight," Jen whispered.

Mike could hear the horniness in his wife's voice. She probably had her cum face on. He desperately wanted to know what happened last night and who she was about to meet with. "Am I meeting you at home, or someplace else?" Mike asked choosing his words carefully so as not to reveal anything to Allen.

"We're meeting at Death & Co.," Jen said, referring to the latest "it" bar in New York City where they handcrafted classic and new wave cocktails.

"Okay," Mike said.

"How'd your meeting go?" Jen asked again.

"Good, I'll tell you later," Mike said evasively. "I'm looking forward to tonight. I love you."

"I am too," Jen said with a giggle. "I love you too baby."

After hanging up, Mike asked Allen "What can I tell my wife about what I'm doing for CATF?"

"You shouldn't say anything Mike," Allen said seriously. "I don't mean to be melodramatic. But it's for your family's safety."

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"It's always been a concern, but it's worse now with social media," Allen said. "Your wife might say something on Facebook. You don't want to be targeted."

"Targeted by terrorists? In New York City?" Mike said incredulously.

"You and your wife travel abroad, right?" Allen said. "Don't call attention to yourself Mike. We fighting ruthless, evil people. You don't want to get on any lists. This is a dangerous business, you have to be careful."

As Mike drove with Allen to the airport, Colonel Banks stared at the monitor showing the brain trust furiously debating Mike's idea. They were erasing the bottom half of the board and frantically scratching out new equations. He assumed they were following up on Mike's idea. A nondeterministic Turing approach? What the fuck was that?

How was it Mike Andrews deciphered the thumb drive when his staff failed? How did Mike Andrews hack into the ISIS website in under a day? How was it possible Mike Andrews hand waves at a white board and sends his brain trust of Nobel Laureates scrambling?

"What the fuck do I have with Mike Andrews?" Colonel Banks wondered to himself.

[Flashback to 6AM Saturday morning]

When Mike awoke Jen was already up, looking at him. "When do you go to the airport?" she asked.

"Not until 8," Mike said.

"Anna's not up yet," Jen said. She had a desperate look on her face. She traced her fingertip along Mike's lips. "Can you do something for me baby?"

Mike grinned at her. He pulled the covers off and got between his wife's legs. She wasn't wearing panties, she must have already prepared for this. Her pussy lips glistened with excitement. "You're wet," he said.

"I can't help it," Jen said with a giggle. "I told you my nympho switch is back on."

"Do you fantasize about big cocks at work?" Mike asked running his finger between her lips.

Jen moaned and arched her back as he touched her clit. "I try to keep busy," she joked. She reached for his head. "Come on baby," she said pleadingly.

Mike never denied his wife. He lowered his head and began eating her. It didn't take long before Jen was writhing on the bed, and then she came all over Mike's face.

Jen had barely stopped panting when she pulled Mike on top of her. "I want you inside me," she said, still clearly horny.

"You should save yourself for Frank tonight," Mike teased.

"Nothing's going to happen with Frank or anyone tonight," Jen said. She pushed Mike onto his back and got on top, straddling his hips. With her hand she guided his cock into her.

"Have you set it up for tomorrow?" Mike asked excitedly as Jen rode on top of him.

"I'm still thinking about it," Jen said.

"Why won't you tell me who it is?" Mike asked.

Jen grinned. "Because it's fun making you wait," she said with a sly smile.

"Bitch," Mike said grinning back.

"You'll see how much a bitch I am if you cum too fast," Jen said, closing her eyes and riding her husband hard.

Afterwards Mike showered and dressed. "What are you doing today?" he asked.

"Just hanging with Anna until the party," she said. "Maggie's babysitting."

"I guess they'll be playing the World Cup," Mike said. "Golden State won in 6 games."

"Oh," Jen said with a shrug. She didn't really care what game they showed. The only sport she really liked to watch was college football.

"It should be good," Mike said, always the sports fan. "They're playing China. If they win they'll probably play Germany, the number one team. Their best player is coming back from injury."

"Oh, okay," Jen said trying to sound interested but not doing a very good job. She thought soccer was cool (especially women's soccer) but had never really gotten into it.

Mike tenderly ran his hand through her long blonde hair. "It's really okay with me if something happens tonight," he said encouragingly.

Jen gave him a weak smile. She was still gun-shy after what happened with Jim. She didn't want to play again unless Mike was involved. Also, she was nervous about doing anything with Frank. Yes, she was attracted to him and maybe still had a school girl crush on him. But what if she was reading the signs wrong? She didn't want to offer herself to him and then be snubbed. That would be too embarrassing.

"We'll see honey," she said noncommittally.

[Saturday evening]

Jen wore a sundress and heels to the party. She was afraid of being overdressed but this was a work thing after all.

Frank's apartment was in a high rise building right next to Central Park. It was one of the most luxurious buildings she'd ever been in. When Jen walked into his apartment she realized she was underdressed, not over. While she was in a casual sundress, the men wore expensive Italian suits and the ladies wore designer cocktail dresses. Jen frowned, embarrassed at her faux pas. They were only watching the freaking World Cup, why all the Prada and Versace evening gowns?

Jen hid her embarrassed and tried to mingle. She was tongue tied though. She couldn't believe all the famous people there. Well known politicians, actors and professional sports athletes. Was that Al Gore over there? Talking to Beyoncé? She felt like she'd stepped into another world.

Jen spotted Frank across the room. She thought he looked handsome and dashing in his suit. She marveled how men got more handsome and desirable as they aged, whereas girls just got old.

A lot of people surrounded Frank, seeming to hang on his every word. Jen recognized many of them from TV. It reminded her of his parties growing up. Now though, Frank was holding court with movie stars and Senators instead of people from their neighborhood. She couldn't help being impressed.

Jen finally ran into someone she knew. Leo. He looked nervous. "What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"Jasmine's talking to JJ," Leo said looking across the room.

Jen followed Leo's eyes. She saw Jasmine Kelly talking to an older man. Her heart sank seeing what Jasmine was wearing. An elegant Chanel dress. God. Now she felt even worse in her casual sundress.

She looked at the older man. He was balding, thin, just barely taller than Jasmine in heels. He looked unremarkable. Why was Leo so nervous?

"That's JJ?" Jen asked. "Who's he?"

"The maker of dreams," Leo joked. "Special Advisor to the President. Influential, powerful. He's been with 3 administrations."

"Bush too?" Jen asked surprised.

"JJ's well respected," Leo said with a nod. "That's what makes him so powerful."

"He doesn't look powerful," Jen said looking at JJ. She wasn't being mean, just making an observation. "I've never heard of him."

"Beware of the people who walk in the shadows Jennifer," Leo said sagely, patiently explaining the way things worked in the real world. "They're the ones with the real power."

Jen looked at Leo. He could be describing himself, as he walked in the shadows too.

"By the way, did you and Mike get what you wanted from the government?" Leo asked.

"It's complication," Jen said evasively. She didn't want to get into it with Leo. Wanting to change the subject, she looked back at Jasmine talking to JJ. She was good at reading people. She furrowed her eyebrows as she read Jasmine's and JJ's body language. "Jasmine's trying too hard," she whispered to Leo. "Whatever she's saying, he's not listening."

Leo looked even more worried. "That's not a good thing," he said. "We need JJ's support in the party." He looked at Jen. "You need to tell her."

"Me?" Jen said looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"You're on the team now Jennifer," Leo said. "I know you're not best friends. But you agree with her positions, right?"

"Ask Deidre," Jen said stubbornly.

"Jas'll listen to you on something like this," Leo pressed. "Look Jennifer, I know you don't like her. But who would you rather see in office? A conservative Republican?"

Jen sighed. "Whatever," she thought to herself. She moved across the room, waited for a good moment, then tapped Jasmine on the shoulder.

Jasmine's smile disappeared when she saw it was Jen. The 2 women were silent, looking at each other, like 2 boxers in the ring before the start of the fight. It was the first time they'd been together since Jen's "You're not giving yourself a chance to win" speech.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:06 PM