Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen rushed home after work. She was so excited! Jim had cum gallons, she was barely able to swallow it all without soiling her blouse.

Jen didn't mind swallowing cum. It turned her on actually, it was such a naughty submissive act. And Jim hadn't tasted bad.

Jim had felt good in her mouth too. Long but manageable. Thicker than expected. Jen couldn't wait to get his cock inside her pussy. He might be a cuckold, and a bit pathetic, but a nice cock was a nice cock and Jen needed it.

That's what she wanted! A good fucking! Jim's manhood was big enough to satisfy her, especially his girth. Even if he was a passive cuckold, Jen could get on top and ride him hard until she came. That's what she craved, the feeling of being full, and a massive orgasm!

Jen looked at her watch. 630. They'd put Anna down at 715. Talk to Mike to fill him in. That wouldn't take much time, she knew he would be up for it. Say 15 minutes. Call Jim, he taxies over. 8 o'clock. An hour and a half. In 90 minutes she'd be fucking Jim. She couldn't wait!

"What's got you so happy?" Mike asked his wife a little later. He was grinning. Jen had gotten home all smiles and looking excited.

"Later after we put Anna down," Jen said grinning. She leaned over and whispered "We might play the game tonight."

"What game mommy?" Anna said, the toddler hearing everything between her parents.

Mike's eyes went wide, suddenly excited. Keeping her eyes on him, Jen said to their baby, "A mommy-daddy game pumpkin."

After feeding Anna, they played games and then read stories until the baby fell asleep. Mike practically dragged Jen out of the nursery and into the living family. "What?" he asked excitedly.

Jen giggled. "You won't believe what happened today," she said excitedly. "Jim came to see me."

"Jim, as in Stacy and Jim?" Mike asked, suddenly wary.

"Yes!" Jen said still excited. She didn't notice Mike's mood change. "You won't believe it. He wants to do me. And Stacy wants him to."

"What?" Mike snapped, getting angry.

Jen didn't noticed Mike's anger, she assumed he was just excited. "Yeah! Stacy's focused on Deshawn, she's depriving Jim. So she let him out of his cage and said he could play with me." Jen edged towards her husband and gently squeezed his crotch. She teased "Jim's kinda big too. He's bigger than you baby."

"What did you do with him?!" Mike shouted angrily. He was so loud it was a miracle he didn't wake up Anna.

"What?" Jen said, finally realizing something was wrong.

"What the fuck did you do with Jim?!" Mike hissed in a lower (but more dangerous) voice now. "Did you fuck him?!"

"Mike, what?" Jen said confused. "You said you wanted me to. You said I had a free pass."

"But not Jim!" Mike yelled glaring at her. He had his fists clenched. Jen noticed and was suddenly afraid. This was not like Mike at all. What was going on?

"But he's your friend," Jen said, tears beginning to well up in her eyes. She rubbed Mike's chest. "You like when I play with people we know. You say that all the time."

"But not Jim!" Mike repeated, suddenly gripping Jen's shoulders hard.

"Mike you're scaring me," Jen whined tears flowing down her cheeks now. "I don't understand, what did I do wrong?"

Jen started sobbing. Her crying seemed to break Mike out of his furious rage. Feeling numb he let her shoulders go. Jen immediately collapsed into his chest, gripping his shirt. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she said between tears. "I thought you'd like it."

"What did I do wrong?" she asked as she continued crying. "You wanted to play last night. You said I could. Jim's your friend. What did I do wrong?"

"Jim's a cuckold," Mike growled in a low voice. His fury was gone but he was still angry. "You can't be with him. I told you at the party."

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"When we were watching Stacy and Deshawn," Mike said angrily. "I told you Jim's not allowed to touch you."

"Mike, baby, I'm sorry," Jen said calming down a little but her cheeks still wet from tears. "I'm sure you did but I don't remember."

"Don't you remember Jim touching you?"

"I mean, kinda I guess, I don't know," she sputtered, telling the truth. So much had happened that night and Jim was not the man (men) she'd been focused on. "Mike baby, I'm sure you told me but I don't remember." She kissed his arm. "I'm so sorry baby."

Still not understanding, Jen gently asked "You're upset because Jim has fantasies like you?"

Mike hesitated. He didn't want to answer. It was too demeaning, too revealing of his insecurities. But he realized he had to explain or else this might happened again. "Jim's a cuck like me," he explained. "What if you like fucking him? What if you got infatuated with him? What would that say about me?"

Jen nodded slowly, processing this. She was beginning to understand. Her physical attraction to gorgeous, well-endowed alpha guys was one thing. Mike could understand why she would prefer "real men" like that over him. But all that didn't work with a cuckold like Jim.

Jen marveled at the subtleties of Mike's fantasies. What turned him on, what didn't, and how a slight change this way or that could turned things from one to the other. But maybe everyone was like that. Take herself. She was physically attracted to men she knew weren't good for her. How fucked up was that?

"I understand now baby," Jen said. She kissed him. "I'm sorry." She kissed him again. "I won't do it again." She kissed him yet again.

"Did you fuck him?" Mike asked, his emotions still raw.

"No, I ..."

"What?!" Mike growled.

Jen buried her head in Mike's chest. She whispered "I went down on him."

"He came in your mouth?" Mike said glaring at her. "You swallowed it?"

Jen hesitated. "... yes," she admitted.

"Take off your clothes," he demanded.

"What?"

"Take off your fucking clothes!" he repeated angrily.

Jen quickly stripped. "Should I leave the stockings on?" she asked meekly.

"All of it!" Mike said with a glare. Jen quickly took off her high heels and peeled off her stockings.

Mike pulled Jen into their bedroom and pushed her onto the bed. He impaled her in a single thrust. He fucked her hard and fast. "You're mine!" he said looking into her eyes.

"I know, I'm yours," Jen agreed.

"You do what I say!" Mike said pounding her pussy.

"I will," Jen promised.

Mike came, lunging into his wife, shooting his cum into her.

Afterwards Jen cuddled Mike. She kissed him over and over. "I belong to you," she said reassuringly. "I'm your wife, I'm yours."

A little later Jen was on her side and Mike was spooning her. She looked off into the darkness. Their love making (fucking) had been different. None of their usual pillow talk. Mike hadn't asked how big Jim was, whether she found him attractive.

The fucking hadn't been about pleasure, or their game. It'd been about Mike reclaiming her. Making her his again.

Jen felt Mike's hand move to her pussy. She felt his other hand cup her breast and thumb her nipple. "You haven't cum," he whispered into her ear.

Jen turned around to face him. "You scared me," she said to him.

Mike didn't apologize. Yes, he felt regret and the anger was gone. It wasn't really Jen's fault, he did give her a free pass, and hadn't fully explained his reservations about Jim. But he couldn't apologize.

Jen didn't make it hard on him. "I'll always be your girl," she said kissing his lips. "I'll always be yours."

Mike kissed her back. As they made out, he played with her breasts and clit. Jen reached down and stroked his cock (he was hard again).

Soon they found a rhythm. Knowing each other's bodies, they adjusted so they would cum together.

Their tongues danced as their orgasms hit. Mike's ejaculation splashed against Jen's stomach as her toes curled and she moaned into her husband's mouth from her climax.

They held each other tightly, panting into the other's face. Physically and emotionally exhausted, they both drifted to sleep. Just as Jen fell asleep, she realized she lay in Mike's cum. She didn't mind, that's where she wanted to be.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:05 PM