Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Biff was in awe of Jen. He was a college sophomore, a communications major. His class had analyzed case studies of Jen's Google and Memphis campaigns. He thought she was brilliant, a marketing genius.

He hadn't been able to believe his good fortune when he was assigned as Jen's admin for his semester internship. That was especially true when he found out how beautiful she was. Brains and looks! She was gorgeous! Half the time he had a hard-on from being around her. Often after work he had to beat off to relieve the tension (he was between girlfriends so had to rely on his hand).

Biff had heard the gossip about Jen. He heard stories of an incredible pool party in Vegas. He heard rumors of Jen's affairs. The rumors only increased his wonder of her. She seemed so together, so confident. She knew she was talented and beautiful, so she did what she wanted. He was in awe of her.

Biff sensed something when Jim followed Jen into her office and closed the door. It was the look the 2 men exchanged. Trying to be a good admin, and envying Jim, Biff canceled Jen's afternoon appointments.

As she often did, Jen gazed out the window as she talked on the phone with the Memphis execs. She turned around as the call ended. "Oh," she said surprised seeing Jim there. "I thought you left."

"I wanted to say a proper goodbye," he said grinning at her.

"Oh okay," Jen said with a laugh. She gave him a hung. As she did she felt his erection pressing against her tummy. "Um ... you're not in a cage?"

"Stacy let me out," Jim said. "She knew I'd be seeing you and Mike."

Intrigued, Jen asked "How often does she let you out?"

"Just once since the party," Jim said. "And now."

"Seriously?" Jen asked surprised. The party had been weeks ago. He'd cum just once since then?

Jen would never do that to Mike, deprive him that way. Also, she wanted her husband inside her. It was part of being married, part of being in love, that physical connection of being one.

"When do you think Mike will decide?" Jim asked. He looked desperate. Jen understood why, since he'd only been allowed a single orgasm since the party.

"It might happen tonight," Jen said knowing her husband. After all, last night Mike had offered to call a lover for her (who would he have called? Josh? Will?). Jen wouldn't mind playing the game tonight. The naughtiness of being Jim's sex toy while Stacy gave herself exclusively to Deshawn was getting to her. She'd already been craving a good fucking and now it was even worse. God she was a slut! But Mike loved her and wanted her this way, so she felt good about herself.

"Do you want to feel it? You wanted to at the party," Jim said with an eager grin.

Jen gave Jim a knowing look. She knew what he wanted. A quickie. She couldn't blame the poor boy.

Jen thought about it. She knew Mike would go for Jim's fuck buddy arrangement. Even more than her, the whole scenario would get Mike hot (Jim needing pity fucks because Stacy was depriving him to devote herself to another man). Also, it turned Mike on when she played with people they knew. Like Ricky (his college roommate), Scott and Tom (her co-workers), and Frankie (his fraternity brother). Knowing the man fucking her intensified the game for Mike. So Jen was certain Mike would approve of Jim.

But should she do something with Jim now, before Mike gave his okay? She didn't need Mike's okay before doing something with a guy. She had his hall pass. Doing something now with Jim would be kinda like cheating on Mike. She knew her husband got turned on when she "cheated" on him. She had to tell Mike after of course, but that was her plan anyway.

Also, she felt sorry for Jim. Only 1 orgasm since the party? The poor boy looked desperate.

There was also a good practical reason to get Jim off now. If they did play tonight (and she was sure Mike would want to), she didn't want Jim to cum too fast. She wanted to enjoy the fuck.

"Hmmm, let's see," Jen said with a sly smile, moving towards Jim. She reached down and cupped him. She gave his hard shaft a stroke. She said with a giggle "Definitely a penis in there."

"That's all I get?" Jim said frustrated when Jen took her hand away.

"You should be happy I did that," Jen teased. "Your wife's not giving you any." Jen had a big smile on her face. This was fun, she was getting into this game.

Jim sat down on the sofa. "Can I beat off looking at you?" he asked pleadingly. "Can you unbutton your blouse? Please?"

Jen had a slight smile on her face as she looked at Jim. He might have been a bull in the past, but now he was definitely full on cucky. He kind of sounded ... pathetic. Suddenly Jen saw Jim in a new light. Just minutes before, she kind of thought Jim was hot. She still thought that to a degree, after all he was cute and seemed to have a nice body. But now she didn't have as much respect for him.

Jen thought about her husband. Mike was into the cuckold fantasy too. She knew a certain amount of humiliation and angst got him hot. But she never thought of him as less of a man, and certainly not pathetic. She had tons of respect for him. Mike was freaking brilliant, and the bravest man she knew. Her husband was a cuckold, but that didn't make her love or respect him any less.

But maybe she felt that way because Mike WAS her husband. How did other people see him? Well, she knew that right? The bottle blonde bitch Jasmine Kelly wanted Mike. So did Tara. So did other girls (Jen suspected).

Then Jen had a thought. Was Mike a cuckold only with her, or with all girls? She suspected only her (as she couldn't imagine Jasmine Kelly having patience for that sort of thing). But if that was true, what was it about her that drove Mike to be a cuck?

"If you won't unbutton your blouse, can I see more of your legs?"

Jim's question broke Jen from her reverie. "What?" she said.

"Can you raise your skirt Jen?" Jim asked again. "Please?"

God he was practically groveling. Jen looked at his crotch. His erection dented his pants. "Take it out," she said. "I want to see it."

Jim quickly took out his cock. Jen was impressed. It was a nice cock. Jim wasn't huge, but he might pass her old high school two hands & toilet roll tests. It surprised Jen. She'd assumed all cuckolds were small. Like Mike.

Jim was shaved completely clean. His skin was noticeably dry and red (and flaking a little) at the based on his penis and around his balls. "What happened?" she asked.

"Stacy kept me in the cage too long," he said.

"Oh sorry," Jen said.

"You know what's worse?" Jim said. "If you're caged too long, you get smaller. I used to be bigger. About a half inch longer."

"You're kidding?" Jen said with a "seriously?" voice.

"I might get it back, once my cock is used to being free again," he said.

"You sound disappointed," Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"When I was a bull I wanted to be bigger," Jim said. "Now that I'm a cuck I -."

"Stop," Jen said laughing. "Take it from a girl's perspective, you want to be bigger."

Jim gave her a hesitant smile. "It's all fantasies you know," he said. "Otherwise I'm a normal guy."

Jen felt like she might have offended him. "I know that Jim," she assured him. She walked closer, giving him a grin as she kneed his legs apart. Then she got down on her knees between his legs. "I think you have a nice cock," she said taking him into her hands. She stroked him up and down.

"I'm bigger than Mike," Jim said.

"Yes you are," Jen agreed.

"Does he make you cum?"

"All the time," Jen said.

Jim looked sad. "Stacy hardly ever cums with me anymore," he said.

Jen felt sorry for him. "Maybe she's not trying hard enough," she said.

"Do you have to try with your lovers?" he asked.

Jen didn't feel like talking anymore. She concentrated on stroking him. She considered where to let him cum. He might cum a lot after being deprived so long and she didn't want to risk getting it on her, especially her hair and clothes (it was easy to wash her face).

Jim's breathing quicken. He was close to cumming. "Can you lick your hands?" he asked. "My skin's kind of dry after being caged."

"Problem solved," Jen thought. She said to Jim "I can do better than that." She pulled her hair to the side, then lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

Mike was annoyed with Colonel Banks. He didn't like being ordered around. He also didn't like doing things without knowing the back story. Why did Banks want him to hack into the website? Who did it belong to? How did it threaten the security of the United States?

Whatever. Mike turned to the task at hand. The website turned out to be a challenge. Hacking in was relatively easy. Doing it without being noticed was a lot harder. It took the rest of the morning and most of the early afternoon. The fact Mike had to take care of Anna slowed things down, especially when the little girl had an accident in the bathroom (they were potty training her). "I wonder if James Bond has to deal with this," Mike muttered to himself as he cleaned up Anna's accident.

As afternoon became evening Mike called up Colonel Banks on the secure line. "I've got it," he said.

"What, already?" Banks said surprised. He said urgently "Email it to me."

"No," Mike said.

"What? No?" Banks growled on the phone.

"The URL is a company in France," Mike said. "France is our ally. How do I know this is legal?"

"Don't fuck with me Andrews!" Banks yelled. "This is important!"

"I hacked in faster than you thought," Mike said. "You have the time to explain it to me."

Banks was silent for a few moments, although Mike could practically sense the other man's glare on the other side of the phone. Finally Banks gave in and impatiently said, "Look, the French company is a front for ISIS. It's being used to funnel money to their satellite groups. If we hack in, we can try to follow the money to track them down."

Mike considered. Banks could be lying. But why would he waste time doing that? Also, while hacking in, Mike had noticed links between the company and Iraq and Syria. "I left a back door," he said. "I'll email instructions to you."

Then Mike added, "Banks. Next time, I want a full briefing before, not after." He abruptly hung up the phone.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:05 PM