Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike saw Jen's nipples harden and dent the thin cotton fabric of the nightie. He warmed more lotion in his hands, then worked under the nightie, rubbing her flat tummy and small breasts.

"Tell me about Frank," he said, tracing circles around her nipples with his fingertips.

"Mike I can't concentrate if you do that," she said with a laugh.

Mike grinned. "Tell me," he said thumbing her nipples.

Jen arched her back at his touch. "Jerk," she said with a gasp. "It wasn't much. I was a senior. A party at his house. He was drunk. He gave me champagne. He kind of hit on me."

"Kind of?" Mike prompted.

"He was drunk," Jen said. "I was flirting with him."

"That's all?" Mike asked disappointed.

"Sorry baby," Jen said with a laugh, hearing his disappointment. "I was going with Colin then."

"Is he handsome?" Mike asked.

"Colin?"

"Frank," Mike said with a grin.

"Yeah he is," Jen said. Wanting to give her husband an image, she said "Distinguished handsome. Like Clint. Instead of handsome handsome. Like Scott." Mike didn't like it when she mentioned Clint. But Jen knew it was okay since they were playing the game.

"Okay," Mike said, his heart pounding and finding it hard to breathe.

"You like that baby?" she teased with a smile. When playing the game, she knew it turned him on when she talked about her old lovers.

"Yeah," Mike said this throat hoarse from excitement. "Did you flirt with Frank today?"

Mike was still working her nipples. Also, he'd begun rubbing her clit with his other hand. "Are you close to cumming?" she asked him. "If I get on top, can you hold off?"

"I'm not sure," Mike said honestly. "I'll try."

Jen pushed Mike onto his back. She pulled off his boxes. Whipping off the white nightie, she straddled his legs. Taking his cock into her hand she guided him into her. "Yeah, I flirted with Frank today," she said as she slowly rocked on her husband's cock.

"What'd you do?"

"I showed him my legs," she said with a sly smile. "And let him hug me."

"He hugged you?"

"When we said bye."

Mike nodded, imagining his wife letting the older man press his body against hers. "Do you want to fuck him?"

"He's my friend's dad," Jen pointed out, still moving up and down on his shaft.

"That's hot," Mike said.

"Mike you're so bad," Jen said with a laugh.

"You don't talk to Sophie anymore," Mike pointed out.

"Still," Jen said. "Anyway, this is a new business for me. I don't want to mess it up by sleeping around."

"Frank won't say anything," Mike pointed out.

Jen thought about it. Mike was probably right, Frank would have as much to lose as her, probably more. The possibility of fucking Frank Tower sent a chill through her. The fact Frank was Sophie's father made the prospect even naughtier. "I'm hot all the time Mike," she said, grinding on his cock, wanting to cum. "I feel like I'm a nympho again."

"I like you that way," Mike said encouragingly. "I like when you're so sensual."

Jen laughed. Mike said "sensual," anyone else would say "slutty." Then her face turned serious. She felt herself getting close to the edge. She usually didn't cum this fast with Mike, she normally had to work harder. Flirting with Mr. Tower must've gotten her hotter than she realized. "Oh god, baby," Jen moaned, rolling her head back as her orgasm washed over her.

It was an okay orgasm. Not spectacular, but okay. Jen realized Mike was looking at her. He'd seen her cum with other men. He'd seen her have mind-blowing orgasms, he'd seen her scream and thrash around. He knew the difference between the orgasms he gave her and the ones she got from other men.

Jen didn't try to lie to him. Rather, she leaned over, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you baby," she told him.

"Are you still horny?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Jen said.

"But you are," Mike pressed.

"You know me," Jen said with a shrug. "I'm a nympho."

"Tell me about Frank," he said.

"I guess I had a crush on him in high school," Jen said. "All the girls did. They had the biggest house, the nicest cars. I spent a week at their house at the Shore once, it was freaking amazing. Frank's handsome, he was always nice to me. So yeah, I guess I had a crush on him."

"Would you have fucked him?" Mike asked.

Jen continued to slowly rock on her husband's cock. She realized he HAD lasted until after she came. He was better at that now since they got back together, lasting longer, holding off until she came. He was so sweet. Feeling so much affection for him, she leaned over and kissed him again.

"What was that for?" Mike asked.

"Because I love you," Jen said smiling into his eyes.

"Would you have fucked Frank? Mike asked again.

Jen smiled. It was funny how Mike's desire to see her fuck other men interrupted even their most intimate moments as a married couple. Or maybe that's what he wanted? When she was feeling the most affection for him, he still wanted her thinking about letting other men have her.

She thought about Mike's question. She'd fucked Mr. Hayden, so she certainly wasn't an angel. "If I wasn't so obsessed with Colin? If I thought Sophie and her mother wouldn't find out? Yeah, probably. If he wanted me."

"He wants you," Mike said. "You could seduce him if you wanted."

"Yeah, I could," Jen agreed. She wasn't being boastful. But she knew the effect she had on men.

"You can fuck Frank if you want," Mike said, giving her permission. "You have a free pass, you fuck anyone you want. Just tell me about it."

Jen looked into her husband's eyes. "I'll never keep anything from you again," she promised. She kissed him. Then she giggled, remembering their recent cheating games. "Unless you want me to."

Mike grinned. But his smile was contorted because he was close to cumming. "Do you need more honey?" he asked as his orgasm approached. "Do you want to call a guy to come over?"

"Not tonight honey I've got to work early tomorrow," she said.

"But you need more right?" he pressed.

Jen knew Mike wanted the truth, he didn't want her to sugar coat it. She hugged him and kissed his lips, then kissed down his cheek to his ear. "Yeah, I'd love a big cock right now," she whispered into his ear. "But not now baby, I have to get up early."

"This weekend," Mike offered.

Jen would love to play this weekend. She had a major itch that needed scratched. But they had Frank's party. "What ifs" went through her head and they made her shudder. "Yeah, this weekend," she whispered sultrily, flicking her tongue in her husband's ear. Mike came moments later.

As Mike and Jen were making love, Stacy got her period. "Damn," she said to herself. She went to tell Jim.

"I'm sorry honey," Jim said, just as disappointed as his wife. "But it's just the first try with Deshawn."

"But it was perfect timing," Stacy said, pouting. She'd been at her most fertile the night of the party (the one they went to with Mike and Jen). Deshawn had cum a lot inside her. Why wasn't she pregnant?

"I know," Jim said gloomily. "Maybe it's Deshawn."

"No, D told us, he shown us pictures," Stacy insisted.

"Yeah," Jim agreed. That evening when they first met Deshawn had been so hot (before meeting in person they corresponded via email and texts). Deshawn showed them pictures of white wives he'd bred. There were 3, all pretty white wives. Deshawn had before, during and after pictures of the wives. Before pregnancy, during and after giving birth. They included casual shots of the wives (with and without their husbands) as well as pictures of getting fucked by Deshawn. The pictures were labeled. Some of them said:

"The night we met" (Deshawn fucking wife #1)

"He likes helping me out" (Husband of wife #2 guiding Deshawn's cock into his wife's pussy)

"She goes off the pill" (Wife #3 smiling into the camera as she tosses her birth control pills into the trash)

"No more condoms with this wife" (Wife #1 pulling the condom off Deshawn's cock before he enters her again)

"She's falling in love with me" (Wife #2 tenderly kissing Deshawn as he's on top fucking her)

"She gets me hard so I'll fuck her again" (Wife #1 licking Deshawn's asshole)

"Nice ring" (Wife #3 desperately clutching Deshawn's muscular arm as he fucks the shit out of her; the diamonds of her wedding and engagement rings sparkle with the flash of the camera)

"The night I bred her" (Deshawn smirking into the camera as he holds wife #2's legs open, her pussy gaping open and thick cum leaking out)

There were also pictures of the wives holding their new babies. Some with their husbands, some with Deshawn. There were more pictures of Deshawn fucking the new mothers (it was easy to tell these were "after" pictures as all the white wives had gained weight during their pregnancies and their breasts were bigger from the milk they carried).

There was no doubt the babies were half black. The pictures were numbered. Baby #3, Baby #5, Baby #8. Deshawn had fathered other babies but the mothers weren't white wives so he didn't keep pictures. (Two of the other babies had black mothers; the other 4 had white mothers but they were single, not married. "Shit happens," Deshawn had said with a grin.) Deshawn told them Stacy's baby would be his 10th.

Deshawn called it his "Black Bull Resume." Jim couldn't wait until the dominant black man added his wife to the book.

But Jim pushed these memories out of his head. He didn't want to get hard, because that would hurt in his cage.

"Maybe it's me," Stacy said with what sounded like a sob.

"It's not you honey," Jim assured her. "We have Dannika."

"But maybe something's happened to me," Stacy said feeling like she was about to cry. She had girlfriends whose bodies changed after giving birth, making it hard to get pregnant again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:04 PM