Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'm here," Mike said reaching the bed. He bundled Jen in a sheet, not even bothering to find her dress. Mike wasn't a super-strong guy, but Jen was a slim girl. He picked Jen up and moved towards the door. "That's it for tonight guys," Mike said as he carried Jen out of the room. The men looked disappointed but didn't stop him.

Mike lucked out and quickly found a taxi. To explain the sheet around Jen, he told the driver his wife wasn't feeling well.

"That was out of control," Jen whispered to Mike as the taxi drove them home. She tenderly stroked Mike's cheek. "Are you okay?"

"I came in my pants," Mike admitted with a sheepish grin.

Jen giggled. She reached down and cupped his crotch. He was already hard again. "I'll take care of this when we get home," she promised.

"You're not too sore?" Mike asked.

"I probably am," Jen said. She gave him a sly smile. "I have other ways of taking care of you mister."

"Would you rather have fucked Deshawn?" Mike asked.

"Not really," Jen said. "He and Stacy have things going on. I don't want to get involved in that. Also, I mean ... he's not human." Jen giggled. "I don't see how Stacy can take him. I was seriously afraid he'd hurt me."

Mike kissed Jen on the lips. "Yeah, his black cock would ruin your pussy," he whispered into her ear.

Jen giggled. Mike had the strangest ways of saying things. But she knew (from reading stories) that his way of saying things fed into his fantasies. "Yeah baby, Deshawn would have ruined me for your little cock," she said teasingly.

"Jen ..." Mike said, her name coming out like a moan.

Remembering the stories, Jen added "Deshawn would have resized my pussy for his beautiful black cock. Will was bad enough. He's so big and he fucked me so hard." Jen squeezed Mike's cock. "I doubt I'll be able to feel your little thing inside me."

"Baby ..." Mike moaned.

"Not that I need you," Jen said, continuing the tease. "I've got real men like Will to satisfy me. God Mike, I came all over Will's cock, twice. He was so freaking awesome. He made my pretty toes curl in my high heels."

"God Jen you're gonna make me cum in my pants again," Mike groaned.

Jen giggled. She glanced at the taxi driver. He was definitely paying attention to what was going on in his back seat. "Fuck it," she thought.

"We can't have that," Jen said giving him a sly mischievous smile. Shifting on the seat, she unzipped Mike's pants and took out his cock. He was messy from cumming in his pants earlier. First Jen lovingly cleaned him with her tongue, swallowing all his spunk like it was delicious nectar. Then she went down on her husband.

Mike was distracted the next week, thinking about the party. Jen seemed open to going again. But did Mike want to?

Too many men at the party had wanted to fuck Jen. If they went again there was a good chance it would happen. Mike loved seeing Jen with other men. But did he really want to see Jen gang banged? To pull a train with a line of seriously hung black men?

And what was going on with Jim? At the party he was putting the moves on Jen. Mike didn't get that. Jim was a cuck, he was in a cage, he wanted black men to seed and impregnate his wife. How did Jim hitting on Jen fit into that cuckold fantasy? Mike realized though that people had different shades of desire. Maybe fucking other girls somehow fit into Jim's version of cuckolding.

Wanting to get his mind off the party, Mike picked up the thumb drive Colonel Banks had given him. So far Mike had not been able to figure out its contents. There was a blob of data on the drive, but Mike had no clue how to decipher it. Mike knew a few things about encryption, and he knew how to hack into things. As far as he could tell though, the data blob was just gibberish, there was nothing there.

Then Mike had a thought. What if the data blob WAS gibberish? What if it was a red herring?

Continuing that hypothesis, Mike explored the rest of the thumb drive. It was empty. The data blob was the only file on the drive. Otherwise, the drive had random 1s and 0s, just like the empty space on any other thumb drive.

Having another thought, Mike ignored the data blob and concentrated on the empty space. Were the 1s and 0s really random? Mike ran a series of mathematical analyses against the 1s and 0s. Eventually a pattern emerged. There wasn't a lot there. In fact, it was just one word. But the one word sent a chill down his spine.

Colonel Banks had given Mike a secure number. Mike called it. "It says Brussels," he said.

"What?" Colonel Banks said, not understanding.

"The thumb drive," Mike said urgently. "It says Brussels."

It took Banks only a moment. "Fuck," he said. Then he hung up the phone and was gone.

Mike stared at the thumb drive. He had no idea where it came from, who it came from. But Mike listened to the news. There was a G8 meeting the next day, and the Vice President would be there. The meeting was going to be in Brussels. Was there going to be a terrorist attack tomorrow in Brussels?

"Are you okay?" Leo asked Jen as she walked in. "You're limping. Did you hurt your leg?"

"Oh, um, it's nothing," Jen said. She still wasn't walking right since getting fucked so hard by Will that weekend. She couldn't tell Leo that of course. She hoped she wasn't blushing.

Still, thinking about the party made her pussy tingle. It'd been incredibly exciting, getting fucked so good and cumming with so many hunky men watching. She'd been this close to calling for another man to fuck her after Will. That's how horny she'd been. But she didn't do it because of Mike. Unlike things she'd done in the past, she didn't want to get so out of control that he'd get bad upset.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to go to another party. She needed to talk to Mike. No matter what, the party reminded her how much she craved sex. She'd been insatiable during parts of her life, and she felt like their recent game playing had flicked that "nympho" button back on inside her. The way she was feeling now, it was like the way it'd been with Ricky and Scott, Alec and Jamie. Right now she thought about sex all the time, she was horny all the time, she couldn't get enough.

Jen sat down with Leo and Deidre and they worked on Jasmine's image campaign. After a while a staffer poked his head in. "Leo, you wanted to know when the Ringer got here?" the staffer said.

"Oh yes, great," Leo said.

"The Ringer?" Jen asked.

Leo grinned. "That's what we call Jasmine's finance manager. He's amazing at fund raising, we're running laps around the other candidates. I thought you should meet him. You'll be working with him. We'll need to coordinate Jasmine's image campaign with the Ringer's fund raising. You might have heard of him. He's from Boston too."

"Oh," Jen said, trying to catch up. Then her mouth opened in surprise when the Ringer walked into the room.

"Jenny Johnson, it's been a long time," the Ringer said, smiling at Jen.

"Oh my god," Jen said shocked. "Mr. Tower."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:01 PM