Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen frowned at him. "Your wife is right there," she whispered.

"And she just got fucked by Deshawn," Jim said with a laugh. "Don't worry, she doesn't care. We have an open marriage." He laughed and added "Obviously."

Jen didn't get all the nuances of the hotwife and cuckold fantasies. Jim was a cuckold, yet they had a true open marriage? How did that work, especially since Stacy kept her husband in a cage? Jen inwardly shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat I guess," she thought to herself.

"Want to touch it?" Jim asked.

Jen looked at the bed. Stacy and Deshawn were still kissing. Mike wouldn't be back for a little while, the bar was on the other side of the house. Jen tentatively reached out and put her hand on Jim's crotch. She said "It feels like a plastic tube."

"That's pretty much what it is," Jim confirmed.

Jen tried to stroke him. "I can't feel you."

"I WISH I could feel your hand," Jim said with a grin.

Jen pulled her hand away. "Thanks for the, um, experience," she said with an embarrassed laugh. "Will Stacy let you cum later?"

"I hope so," Jim joked with a laugh. "She will," he added more seriously. "She'll make me use a condom though."

"Oh yeah," Jen said, remembering.

"Are you into that?" Jim asked. "I know Mike's not Anna's father."

"He is."

"You know what I mean."

"It's kind of complicated," Jen said answering Jim's initial question.

"Yeah, I know, Mike's told me part of it," Jim said. "You know it still turns him on. That another man got you pregnant."

"I know," Jen said quietly.

"Does it turn you on?" Jim asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "Kinda. Mostly because it turns Mike on so much."

At that moment Stacy called, "Jen, come here honey." Stacy held her arm outstretched for Jen.

Jen walked over and took Stacy's hand. "This is Deshawn," Stacy said. "D, baby, this is Jenny Andrews. The girl I've told you about."

"Hey Jenny," Deshawn said. "You're prettier than Stacy described. Which is surprising since she said you look like a Victoria Secrets model. You can call me D."

"Oh um, okay D," Jen said, embarrassed at his praise, especially with Stacy right there. "Most people call me Jen. But Jenny's okay too." Jen's eyes were on Deshawn's crotch. He was still buried deep inside Stacy.

Deshawn noticed where Jen was looking. As if wanting to let the naïve, pretty white girl know what a real man looked like, Deshawn slowly pulled his cock out of Stacy's pussy. Jen noticed 2 things. First, Stacy's pussy was gaping open. And second, Deshawn was incredibly big. It was unreal. Although only half hard, he was almost a foot long and as wide as her fist.

"Um, impressive," Jen said with a nervous laugh, her eyes locked on Deshawn's black python.

"We should get together sometime," Deshawn said, reaching out and stroking the back of Jen's leg.

"You should Jen," Stacy urged delightedly with a big smile. "Don't worry, I'm not possessive. And D's so incredible." As she said this Stacy ran her hand up Deshawn's chiseled chest.

"We'll see," Jen said, stepping away from Deshawn's hand. "I have to ask my husband."

"Why don't you touch it?" Deshawn said, leaning back to give Jen complete access.

"Go ahead Jen," Stacy urged with a giggle.

Jen hesitated, but couldn't help herself. She was mesmerized by it. She reached out and wrapped her hands around his shaft. It felt so heavy in her hands. It was so long and thick. No way this could fit inside her.

Jen stroked Deshawn's cock up and down. It started getting hard, bigger. Deshawn reached out and caressed Jen's breasts as she stroked him. He had a nice touch. She didn't stop him when he reached into her dress, into her bra. He thumbed and twisted her nipples as he continued to get hard in her hands. God ... Jen felt dizzy with desire.

"Why don't you climb up here, and try out this black cock," Deshawn said, a sly smile on his handsome black face.

"I told you, I have to ask Mike," Jen said. She laughed nervously and joked "Besides, I don't have a condom this big."

"We don't need a condom," Deshawn said. "Are you on the pill? Don't worry baby, I'll pull out."

Jen looked at Deshawn. At that moment, she knew with certainly that Deshawn would NOT pull out. Is that what he wanted? To impregnate 2 white wives on the same night? Did black bulls compete? Did they keep score somehow?

At that moment Mike returned with their drinks. His mouth opened in shock, taking in the scene before him. His wife Jen stroking Deshawn's cock. Deshawn's hand inside her dress, fondling her breasts.

Jen saw Mike. She dropped Deshawn's cock and practically ran to him. She took the appletini and drained most of it. Then she looked at her husband.

"Mike ..." she said to him, gripping his arms and looking desperately at him.

Jen had a major cum face on. She looked desperate, frantic, out of control. "I'll find Will," Mike said.

"Hurry," Jen said desperately. She felt both disappointed and relieved it would be Will instead of Deshawn. But Will would do. God she needed fucked so bad!

Will lead Jen into a bedroom with Mike following behind. Will was in control now of Jen, not Mike. Mike felt the familiar, delicious angst of giving up control of his wife's body to another man.

Will didn't waste any time, pulling Jen onto the bed. He seemed as impatient and sexed up as Jen. Tbey kissed as they frantically undressed each other. Will took everything off Jen except her garter belt, stockings and high heels. Will was completely naked. Mike saw he had a really good body too, like Deshawn. Will's cock wasn't as big as Deshawn's, but it was over twice as big as Mike's. Mike felt a lump in his throat as he remembered what Jim had said: "That's why our wives will never be satisfied with us Mike."

Jen pulled her long blonde hair to the side and lowered her face to Will, taking him into her mouth. Will moaned as Jen blew him, but clearly that wasn't what he wanted. He threw Jen onto her hands and knees and got behind her. "Will, condom," Jen said. "My bag."

Will looked disappointed, but he reached into Jen's bag and pulled out a condom. He ripped the square package and then rolled the rubber onto his shaft. Mike felt relieved Jen didn't offer to put the condom on Will, the way she did with guys she was really into. "This is just sex, she's not going to fall in love with him," he told himself.

Will positioned himself at Jen's opening. "Come on," Jen said impatiently, looking behind her shoulder at Will. "Do it," she pleaded.

Will grinned. Jen had the beautiful face of an angel, but really she was a horny slut.

Holding his cock in his hand, Will pushed into Jen's pussy. Despite being soaking it, the sudden penetration of something so big made Jen wince and grit her teeth. But she didn't complain. This was exactly what she wanted.

Will gripped Jen's hips tight as he fucked her hard and fast. Jen was on her elbows, her face buried in the mattress, the sheets muffling her moans.

Mike noticed people coming into the bedroom. There were Jim and Stacy - he felt uneasy about Jim watching his wife, but there was nothing he could do about it now - and also a lot of other people. While only about 5 or 6 men had watched Stacy get fucked, here there must be 3 or 4 times that many. Was it because Jen was a new face here? Or because she was so beautiful? Mike felt proud so many men wanted to see his wife get fucked. He felt intimidated too, because many of the men had their cocks out and were stroking themselves. They were all bigger than him. Were they waiting in line to get into Jen's pussy? Mike couldn't imagine his slim, petite wife taking so much cock in one evening. God, her pussy would never be the same.

Will also noticed the men crowding into the room. Fucking her doggy style with her head and chest smashed into the mattress didn't provide a good view of Jen. As if wanting to put on a good show for the onlookers, Will flipped Jen around. Now Will was on his back and Jen was on top of him.

There were big mirrors on the walls. So, now, no matter where you stood, everyone had a good view of Jen. Now everyone could see Jen's beautiful face, long blonde hair, small but perfectly shaped breasts, flat tummy, tight ass and long shapely legs. The men seemed to stroke themselves faster as their eyes feasted upon the body of Mike's wife.

Will remained in control of Jen, even with her on top. Gripping her hips, he held her suspended just above him. With his powerful body he repeatedly pistoned in and out of her, fucking her hard and fast. With each upward thrust he bottomed out inside her, filling her up, giving her pleasure, making her moan and whimper from his rough treatment of her body. Jen was loving it!

It wasn't long before Jen had her first orgasm. "Oh god oh god oh god," Jen chanted as her orgasm approached. Then suddenly she arched her back and cried out "Oh my goooddddd" as her orgasm hit and pleasure shot through her body.

There's nothing more beautiful and sensual than the face of a woman when she cums. Jen was no different. With her gorgeous, angelic face, it was always an amazing sight to watch her cum. More than a few of the men standing around the bed came at the same, perhaps timing their orgasms with Jen's (Mike noticed they ejaculated into towels to avoid splattering the carpet; was that a house rule?).

Will fucked Jen through her orgasm, continuing to relentlessly pound her. A few minutes later he made Jen cum again, her body shuddering as she climaxed again on his cock. Will continued to pound her, he had amazing stamina. Then finally, with both their bodies drenched in sweat, Will came, groaning and lurching upward, filling the condom with his sperm.

Jen collapsed onto Will's chest, panting and completely spent. Will stroked Jen's hair and kissed her. Jen responded and kissed him back. These kisses were more loving than passionate. This was always the hardest part for Mike. The after-sex intimacy of tender kisses, the gentle caresses, the whispering of sweet nothings. These things always reminded Mike that for his wife, sex wasn't just about physical pleasure, there were feelings involved.

The men (mostly black, some white) around the bed began shuffling. Mike realized they were getting in line for their turns with his wife. He heard a "click" and looked over at Stacy and Jim. Stacy was letting Jim out of his cock cage. "Go ahead, have a go with Jen, I know you want to fuck her," Stacy said to her husband.

Mike quickly got up and moved towards the bed. These men (especially Jim) were not going to touch his wife, much less fuck her. This evening had gone far enough. A spontaneous gang bang was not in the cards tonight. He and Jen needed to go home, regroup, figure out what they wanted to do next.

Jen sensed what was happening too. She pulled off Will (being careful not to pull off the condom) and called "Mike, baby?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:01 PM