Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Oh um okay," Jen stammered, this being new territory for her. "I don't think that'll ever happen with Mike. But I don't think of him as beta."

"But he's not alpha," Stacy said. "He'll never go alpha." She wasn't being mean, she was just making an observation.

"No," Jen agreed. "But he's not beta. He's just shy ... easygoing." After a moment she added "That's how I want him."

"You want that in bed?" Stacy teased with a laugh.

"Um, not all the time," Jen said with a laugh back.

After their laughter died out, Stacy said "Anyway I don't have to worry about Jim wandering. I've got him caged."

"Seriously?" Jen asked surprised. She knew what a cock cage was. She'd read about it in hotwife/cuckold literature Mike had shown her over the years (she read it trying to understand her husband's fantasies better). But she'd never actually seen one.

"It's something new we're trying," Stacy explained. "Exploring new things."

"Yeah," Jen said, definitely understanding the excitement of new things.

"You ought to try it with Mike," Stacy suggested.

"I could never do that to him," Jen said with a laugh. "Besides, I'm not worried he'll cheat on me." Mike cheating on her would be like the sun not rising in the east. He would never do that to her.

"Then why -," Stacy began.

"I'm just possessive about Mike," Jen explained. Allie's nickname "Bubble Boy" flashed through her mind but she didn't say that of course.

Stacy gave an "it's none of my business" shrug." She said "Anyway, it's not about that, not really. You'd be surprised what happens when you control a man's orgasms. You become the center of his world."

"Oh," Jen said surprised. Grinning, she said "I like the sound of that." She looked over at Mike and smiled mischievously into his eyes.

The party was in a large, expensive row house on the upper East side. Stacy and Jen entered the party together, holding hands, their heads close together as they whispered to each other. Jim and Mike followed behind them.

Both girls knew the art of seduction. They knew how men found it alluring to see 2 pretty girls holding hands and standing so close their lips almost touched.

Jen had done this with Allie many times. Slow dance together, maybe even kiss a little. That always got a lot of male attention.

Jen sensed Stacy would be up for that. In fact, Stacy kind of reminded Jen of Allie, a free spirit, fun loving, open to anything party girl. At least, that was how Allie used to be, before she kind of grew up after marrying Darren and becoming a mother.

But Jen wasn't sure how far she wanted to go tonight. A sex club wasn't really her thing. Vegas maybe, but this was New York City, her home. "I'll see you a little later," Jen whispered to Stacy, squeezing her new friend's hand. "Have fun."

"Always," Stacy said with a smile, squeezing Jen's hand back.

Jen went to Mike, taking his arm and leaning into him. "Hey baby, having fun?" she asked.

"You and Stacy are getting along," Mike said.

"I like her, she's nice," Jen said.

A tall white man approached. "I'm Will," he said, politely shaking Mike's hand.

"I'm Mike, and this is my wife Jen," Mike said.

"Would you like to dance?" Will asked Jen.

"Um, we just got here," Jen said. She looked at Mike. He was giving her the "go for it" look, but Jen wasn't ready yet. "Maybe later," she told Will.

"He's your type," Mike said to Jen as the couple watched Will walk away. Will was tall, ruggedly handsome, broad shouldered. He looked like an NFL linebacker or strong safety.

"I don't have a type," Jen said.

"Yes you do," Mike said, grinning. They laughed, Jen gripping Mike's arm tighter.

They got drinks and explored the party. The house was dark, like a club. Jen got a lot of stares and attention from men. A lot of guys introduced themselves, tried to start conversations, offered to buy her drinks, asked her to dance. Jen couldn't help being flattered by all the attention. These guys were hot!

Jen was definitely impressed. Before going to the party she didn't know what to expect from the clientele. But everyone here was well dressed, sophisticated, professional looking, like they were lawyers, Wall Street brokers, GQ models, professional athletes. The guys were all gorgeous! Many young, some older, but all handsome, well built, confident, charismatic.

In her head, Jen thought of these men as the "players" (she didn't like the term "bull"). Like Jen, most girls at the party were with their husband. Some of the husbands, like Mike and Jim, were cute too (other husbands, not so much). It was clear though the husbands were there to see their wives hook up with the players.

That was the vibe of the place. People were gathered in 3s and 4s, the wife, the husband, and 1 or 2 guys ("players") vying for the wife's attention. Most of the wives were really pretty, dressed sexy yet elegantly, wearing Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks, showing a lot of leg, revealing an enticing amount of cleavage. Many of the wives looked like models. Maybe trophy wives? This type of place was in New York? Vegas maybe, but here in NYC?

Jen found it all intriguing, and also exciting. As really gorgeous hunky guys continued to hit on her, she felt a familiar tingling growing between her legs.

Will approached. "Is it later?" he asked with a grin.

Jen looked at Mike. He nodded. She looked back at Will. "Sure," she said. She let Will take her hand and guide her to the dance floor.

It wasn't really a dance floor. It was more like the middle of a large living room. The DJ only played slow songs. Jen let Will take her in his arms and they swayed to the music.

Jen could feel Will's erection pressing against her tummy. He felt huge, but that didn't surprise her given the size of his hands (yes, Jen found there was often a correlation there; Mike, being slim and not much taller than Jen, had smallish hands).

Will's hands ventured down her back, over her bra strap, going lower. His fingers reached the small of her back, and he traced along the outline of the garter belt she wore underneath. "This is sexy," he said as he boldly fondled her.

"I wore it to get my husband hot," Jen said.

"Believe me, I know how to get your husband hot," Will said with a knowing smile. "You'll enjoy it too."

"Oh my god," Jen said with an astonished laugh. Will was being so bold. She liked it.

"Your husband's a cuck?" Will asked glancing over at Mike. He stood in the corner of the room, watching.

"I don't say the C word," Jen said.

"Okay, whatever," Will said with a laugh.

"Do you come here a lot?" Jen asked.

"It's the best place to meet sexy girls in the City," Will said.

"Sexy wives?" Jen said, part question, part statement.

"Pretty wives are the sexiest girls," Will said with a grin. "There's nothing better than taking what belongs to another man."

Jen frowned at him. "And you think being a jerk is a way to get into my pants?" she said sarcastically.

"I'm saying, I'm the kind of man your husband wants to see you with," Will said confidently.

That shut Jen up. Mike would definitely like to see her with a confident, alpha man like Will. She glanced around the room. Couples were pairing up with players (some couples with 2). More than a few wives were kissing their "dates." The kissing soon evolved into serious make-out and petting sessions as their husbands watched.

"You like me?" Will asked Jen.

Jen knew this was a proposition. She said "I think you're hot Will. But this is our first time here. I'm not sure how far we'll go this time." Seeing the couples quickly pairing up with players, she added "I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time."

"You're not wasting my time," Will assured her. Looking into her eyes he said "You're the prettiest girl I've ever met."

"I doubt that," Jen said with a laugh.

"I'm serious," Will said. "Are you a model?"

"Okay, stop," Jen said with another laugh.

"Anyway, you're so beautiful, if a dance is all I get, I'm good with that," he said.

"God you're so full of shit," Jen said, smiling up at him. Yes, he WAS full of shit, but he was so gorgeous and it felt good to be in his arms. Also, his relentless, bad pickup lines were kind of charming. Suddenly she wanted to know if Will was a good kisser. Impulsively reaching up on her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Will's lips were soft, and she welcomed his tongue into her mouth. As they kissed she felt him run his hands up her sides, over her breasts. The kissing and fondling went on and on. Finally Jen found the will power to pull away. "Yeah, he knows how to kiss," Jen thought to herself, panting.

"I need to get back to my husband," Jen said, still panting and unsteady in her high heels.

"Okay, I'll be around," Will said, a slight smug smile on his face. He knew the effect he had on women.

"I need a drink," Jen said to Mike as she took his arm again. She was still panting and her nipples were so hard they dented her dress through her bra.

"You clearly like him," Mike said with a grin and they ponied up to the bar. He was so hard. They ordered an appletini for Jen and a scotch for Mike.

"He's hot," Jen agreed. "He said you'd like him too."

"What?" Mike asked, suddenly wary as he remembered the games Jen liked to play.

"Don't worry," Jen said with a laugh, squeezing his arm. "He says he'll make it good for you."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 04:00 PM