Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike slowed his stroking. He didn't want to cum too fast, he wanted to extend his pleasure. He reached for a bottle of Vaseline he kept in his bedside table. He scooped some Vaseline into his palm and wrapped his hand around his cock again. The Vaseline made his hand feel like a pussy. Not as good as Jen's, or Jasmine's, but still it felt really good. Jen didn't know about this masturbation trick he used. No one did. To be honest, it embarrassed him. But when he was really horny, like now, and he had alone time, he did it this way.

He closed his eyes as he slowly stroked himself. His lubricated hand was like a girl - Jen - riding on top, squeezing her pussy on each upward stroke.

Jen had let Drums inside her bareback. She'd been unprotected. She let him cum inside her. That's how she got pregnant with Anna.

She'd done the same with his brother Joe. She let him shoot his seed inside her unprotected, fertile womb.

Breathing hard, Mike thought about Jim's fantasy. It wasn't enough for Stacy to get seeded by a black man, to have the black man's baby. Jim wanted Stacy to have a relationship with the black man. A physical and emotional relationship with the black man.

The black man - the BBC - would be the dominate man in Stacy's life. Jim would still be her husband, but the black bull would own Stacy. Her mouth, her tits, her pussy - her heart - the black man would own all that. Jim would only get the leftovers.

Mike channeled Jim's fantasy to himself. First he thought about Drums. Drums would move in with them. He would take over the master bedroom with Jen. He'd fuck Jen in their marital bed or anywhere else he wanted, whenever he wanted. Mike would be the third wheel. Jen would hold Drums's hand on walks, give him her attention at dinner, look into his eyes at night.

Mike imagined a college reunion, a party at their frat house. Jen would be on Drums's arm, looking adoringly into his eyes, getting fondled by his hands, getting fucked by his cock. Mike would watch (when Drums allowed), his hand and a jar of Vaseline being the closest he would ever get to being inside a girl's pussy.

Then Mike thought about his brother Joe. Jen and Joe had always been close. They flirted sometimes, and Mike always suspected Jen had a crush on Joe. What if Joe had gotten Jen pregnant, instead of Drums? Their relationship would have been more tender, more caring. Jen might have allowed Drums to dominate her, own her. But that wouldn't have lasted forever, that game would have eventually ended.

But with Joe? Mike could see Jen falling in love with Joe. Why wouldn't she? As brothers, Joe had the best parts of Mike (his tenderness and sensitivity), while also being sort of an alpha guy.

What if Joe had lived? Mike could see Jen spending more and more time with Joe. They were Anna's parents, they had that to bond them together.

Maybe Jen would spend one night a week in Joe's bed. At least at first. Mike imagined Jen calling it pity fucks. But Jen would start getting addicted to Joe's body (Mike knew Joe was well endowed; as brothers they'd seen other's junk). They would share fluids, and that would bring them even closer together.

Jen would spend more evenings with Joe. He'd become her primary sex partner. Mike would be the one getting the pity fucks then.

Jen would fall in love with Joe. She'd be torn by this, still loving Mike, yet loving Joe too. She wouldn't be able to choose, and Mike wouldn't want to lose her. They would talk about a poly relationship. Jen would marry Joe in a quiet ceremony.

It would be awkward for Jen to wear 2 wedding rings. Maybe Jen would get a tattoo, a small J on her inner left wrist. Of course, Jen could always take off Mike's wedding rings. The tattoo would permanently mark Jen as Joe's.

The brothers would share Jen. Would it be equal sharing? Probably, at first. Mike would do more to fulfill Jen's heart and spirit. Joe would do more to satisfy her body. That's how it would start. But as Jen spent more time in Joe's bed. As they spent more time with their bodies connected, sharing fluids, sharing pleasure. Jen would drift away from Mike. Especially since Joe was Anna's real father. Joe would be Jen's husband, and Mike more like her good (platonic) friend.

Mike lurched and came. He panted and heaved as he came down from his orgasm.

Is that how it would have turned out, if Anna had been Joe's baby, and Joe had lived? Or would it have played out differently?

It didn't matter. Drums was the father. His brother Joe had passed. Feeling sick over the dementedness of his cuckold fantasies, Mike began cleaning himself and the bed.

(A few days later)

"The deal is simple," Sam said to Colonel Banks. "Mike gives you a fully functional Cloaking Device. The government lifts the restrictions on Mike investing in the market."

Colonel Banks looked at Jen who was sitting next to Mike and Sam. "I'm surprised you're not asking for part of the money back. Your marital share."

"So you admit the confiscation was unfair?" Sam said, his eyes narrowed at Banks.

Colonel Banks held up a hand. "Ease up counselor, we're having a friendly conversation."

"Friendly?" Jen hissed glowering at Banks. "You tortured my husband!"

"It's because of me your husband came out of it in one piece," Banks said.

"How dare you say that?" Jen said angrily. "He had PTSD. Do you know how close ..." She cut off what she was about to say, not wanting to admit to Banks how close she and Mike came to losing each other.

"My job is to protect the country," Colonel Banks said.

"Well, your stupid country can keep the money, I don't want it," Jen shot back.

"This is your country too Mrs. Andrews," Banks pointed out, giving her a fatherly look of disapproval. "Your President too. You're a Democrat right?"

"Whatever," Jen said with a frown. Yes, she'd voted for the man. Twice. Early on she'd idolized him. Now she felt disappointed and betrayed.

"Listen, this is a simple deal," Mike said, speaking up for the first time. "The original Cloak can be tracked. I've fixed it. I give you that, and you lift the restriction. This should be easy. You're getting the better part of the deal."

"It's not that easy," Colonel Banks said looking at Mike. "You don't realize how much embarrassment you caused the administration."

"Balance that against getting a working Cloaking Device," Mike pressed.

"Mike, come on," Banks said. "You're not the only smart person in the world. We've already fixed the Cloak."

It was like the wind going out of the sails of Mike, Jen and Sam, all of them suddenly deflated.

"Listen, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, for 2 reasons," Banks said being conciliatory. "Number 1, you really did embarrass the administration. No way they would agree to any givebacks."

"What's the second reason?" Mike asked.

A cloud appeared over Banks's face. "The Cloak was leaked. Don't worry, I'm not accusing you, we know who it was. But China, South Korea, Iran, they all have it. We've had to disclose the Cloak to our allies so they can protect themselves. Right now it's like the Cold War again. No one's using the Cloak, an unwritten agreement."

As Mike took this in, Jen was secretly relieved. She didn't like the idea of any country - even her own - spying on other countries without chance of repercussions.

"That's how it is in my world Mike," Colonel Banks continued. "Countries trying to get the edge on each other. People like me trying to stay one step ahead. You know what happens if we fall behind? 9-11 happens Mike."

"Why are you telling us this?" Jen asked.

Banks kept his eyes on Mike. "Why didn't you take the Apple Code Master job?" he asked. "A lot of money, prestige, launching pad to bigger and better things."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:59 PM