Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 12

This chapter starts Book 2: Rivals

"Jim and Stacy go to private swinger parties," Mike told Jen. "They invited us to go along."

"And what happens at these parties?" Jen asked with a knowing look.

"Come on, you said you want to keep playing," Mike said grinning.

"But a sex club?" Jen said doubtfully.

"It'll be like Climax in Vegas," Mike said encouragingly.

It was the absolute worst thing to say. "So, you want to find a Gia to fuck?" Jen said scornfully.

"No, Jen, you know that's not what I want," Mike said immediately. He cursed his mistake. Gia was not a topic Jen liked to talk about. Jen's feelings were unfair since she had gotten off on both Gia and Hunter in Climax, but that's how she was. (See Life After We - Part 9) Jen could be a spoiled brat sometimes. Mike couldn't really complain though because, if anything, he enabled her.

"So what do you want then?" Jen said, not mollified, her arms crossed in front of her.

"I want to watch you with another man," Mike said with a "you know that" tone of voice.

"And you want to watch Stacy too right?" Jen said sarcastically. "You watched her before. Is that what this is about? You want to watch Stacy again?"

Mike was frustrated. Yes, he wanted to watch Stacy, but it was the situation that turned him on, not so much Stacy. Jen could be so insecure and jealous sometimes, and she had the worst short fused temper. After everything they'd gone through, after knowing him so well, how could she think he was interested in another girl?

Jen seemed to realize how irrational she was acting. "I'll think about it," she said in a calmer voice. "But Michael if I see you put a hand on another girl."

"Jen come on," Mike said in a frustrated tone that made it clear he thought she was being ridiculous.

"Mike this has got to work for me too!" she snapped, acting like all of this was on her husband.

"Okay, okay," Mike said trying to calm her down. Why was she going so ballistic? She was the one who got to fuck other people, all he got was to watch sometimes.

Jen knew she was being an unreasonable bitch. She felt irritable, on-edge, like she was PMSing. She knew why too (and it wasn't her period). It was her meeting with Jasmine Kelly the other day. It had been humiliating having to ask a favor of the bottle blonde bitch.

She hated that Mike had been with her for a time. Jasmine was beautiful, her hair perfect all the time, her curvy body one men lusted over. She had huge tits (Jen felt flat chested in comparison), AND she was younger. In other words, Jasmine was a nightmare. What wasn't there to hate?

Mike - the love of her life, the only man she wanted - had been inside Jasmine, he'd been intimate with her. Jen wasn't like Mike, she couldn't stand the thought of her mate with another girl, it drove her crazy! She didn't like thinking about Tara, she didn't like thinking about Gia, and most of all she didn't like thinking about Jasmine FUCKING Kelly.

[The next week ...]

"Let me make sure I understand," Jen said skeptically. "Jasmine wants to hire me?"

"We want you to help shape Jasmine's message," Leo said. "I agree with you. Right now people don't know who she is."

"We hate each other," Jen said doubtfully. "It'll never work."

"Think of it as a quid pro quo," Leo said. "You help Jasmine. We help Mike."

"Leo, we can't stand to be in the same room," Jen said exasperated. And, there was no way she was going to let the bitch in the same room with Mike.

Sensing Jen's concern, Leo said "There's no reason Jasmine needs to see Mike."

Leo's assurances eased Jen's concerns. Still, she hated being found out as so insecure. "There's more to it than that," she said trying to recover. "We don't like each other. I don't see how we can work together."

"You'll be working with me and Deidre, Jasmine's publicist," Leo assured her. "You won't see Jas, at least initially."

"Initially?" Jen asked warily.

"That's the deal Jennifer," Leo said with a "take it or leave it" shrug.

Jen sighed. What else could she do? This was important to Mike, and she needed Jasmine's help to pull it off. She had no choice.

They met a few days later. Despite her personal reservations, the professional in Jen took over. "I'll treat her like any other client," Jen told herself. So she told Leo Jasmine had to be there for this initial strategy meeting. Jacob Kelly, Jasmine's father, insisted on attending as well.

"What's wrong with my message?" Jasmine scoffed as everyone sat down in the big conference room.

"The problem isn't your message," Jen said. "The problem is you have too many messages. People don't know who you are."

"Jasmine's support among women is dreadful," Jacob said with a judgmental shake of his head. He looked his daughter up and down. He said disapprovingly, "You should wear longer dresses. You'll never get the women vote if you dress like a Playboy model."

Jasmine winced at her father's rebuke. As her mentor, Leo winced too. Looking for a neutral voice, he looked to Jen and asked "What do you think?"

Jen didn't owe Jasmine any favors. But the fact was, she didn't agree with her father. "The issue isn't how you dress," she said looking at Jasmine. "Our society admires perfection, larger than life people. Look at the popularity of movie stars, athletes. So being attractive's an advantage. People want to like you. But right now they don't trust you."

"How can you say that?" Jasmine scoffed. "You don't know me. You're not a politician, you haven't run polls. How can you say people don't trust me?"

Jen counted to 10, holding her temper. "Like any other client," she silently reminded herself.

"Okay, you're right, I don't know for sure they don't trust you," Jen said. "I do know though, you haven't given them reason to trust you."

Jasmine glared at Jen. Jen did her best not to glare back.

To everyone's surprise, Jacob supported his daughter. He said derisively to Jen, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Ever the diplomat, Leo said in a calmer, soothing voice, "Jennifer, can you explain what you're saying? I don't understand either."

Jen didn't want to be here. She hated being cross-examined by Jasmine and her father. But a deal was a deal. "I remember seeing your bullying in sports story," she said patiently, looking at Jasmine. "I don't have to run polls to know you cared about that story." Swallowing her pride, Jen added, "You helped my husband. You cared about that too, everyone could tell." Jen waved at the articles on the table, all of them about Jasmine. "Do you really care about all those causes? Maybe you do, I don't know. But it doesn't seem like it. It seems like you're going through the motions."

"Jasmine's running for the Senate, she has to care about everything," Jacob pointed out still glaring at Jen.

"I get that," Jen said, looking at Jasmine and not her father. "My point is, you have to be yourself. That's why you're not giving the public a chance to trust you. Because they're not seeing the real you."

"What if they don't like the real me?" Jasmine asked.

"Then you'll lose," Jen said with a shrug. "Look, I'm not a politician, but I know marketing. I understand people. People know when you're faking it. Right now, you're not giving yourself a chance to win."

Jasmine sat back in her chair, staring at Jen.

A little while later, Jen pulled Leo aside. "Listen Leo," she said looking sternly at him. "I'm doing my part, I'm helping her. Now she has to help Mike."

"Of course Jennifer, of course," Leo said.

"You promise, you'll make sure Jasmine helps if we need her."

"Yes Jennifer, absolutely," Leo assured her. It was an easy promise to make. Leo had worked his connections and used back channels to contact the Cyber Anti-Terrorism Task Force (CATF). Colonel Banks had no interest in putting Mike back in jail. In fact, the spy master seemed interested to talk to Mike.

The Fed Ex arrived while Jen was meeting with Jasmine and her father Jacob. Mike waited until Anna was taking her nap. Then he opened it and read the letter.

It was the results of the paternity test. There was no doubt. Drums was Anna's biological father.

Mike stared at the letter for a long time. At that moment he wasn't focused on Drums being the father, or on the Drums versus Joe issue. Instead, his thoughts were focused on a more basic reality. Jen was his wife. Yet, another man had impregnated her. His wife had carried and birthed another man's child. The woman he loved was mothering another man's child.

Mike had known that before of course. He'd been in jail when Jen got pregnant, there'd been no chance Anna was his. But looking at the results of the paternity test ... it was scientific confirmation of Jen letting another man get her pregnant.

Mike went into the master bedroom, into Jen's closet. He knew about her mementos boxes of course. One for him, another for the other men in her life. Over the years he'd looked through the "old boyfriends" box more than once, and at that moment he had the urge to do so again.

He carried the box to the bed. He opened the box and looked through the contents. Colin's prom tickets, and programs from some of his key football games (one where he led their high school team to the state football championship; another, Colin's first game starting for Penn State). An album of photos of Jen with Tom and his son Tommy. A champagne glass from the Eiffel Tower, where Jen drank bubbly with Alec. A ticket from Jamie's lacrosse game, and a touching card from his brother Larry, thanking Jen for being his first. Poker chips and club passes from times Jen had been in Vegas with Scott.

Ricky's high school ring was in the box. Jen used to wear it on a thin gold chain under her blouse. Fingering the ring, Mike remembered how hot, and deliciously painful, those times had been. They'd just started playing the game. It'd been so exciting seeing Jen with another man, not just the fucking, but dating Ricky and being his "girlfriend."

There was Clint's Jacob ring. Mike still had a hard time thinking about Jen's relationship with Clint. Jen almost married him. She said no when Clint proposed, but if Mike had stayed longer with Jasmine, would Jen (who hated being alone) have gone back to Clint and married him? She would've been lost to him then. Oftentimes, happiness in life is all about timing and fate.

There were other keepsakes in the box, some Mike couldn't place with guys. Jen had been with more than a few men, some before meeting Mike, others after while playing their game. It bothered Mike she saved the keepsakes of old boyfriends and lovers, as they were proof these men had enjoyed not just her body, but her affections too. It turned him on too of course. For Mike, the emotional part of their game was often more exciting and fulfilling (and dangerous) than the physical parts.

Mike searched, but couldn't find Drums's keepsake. There used to be a Tears for Fears program concert in the box. Jen must have thrown it away after the way Drums treated her at the end of their relationship.

There also wasn't anything in the box of Joe, his brother. Mike thought that was ironic. The two men who could have been Anna's father, and Jen didn't have a keepsake for either of them.

Mike carefully put everything back in the box, and returned the box to Jen's closet. Then he got back on the bed.

Anna would nap at least 2 hours so he had a lot of time. Mike took off his pants and boxer shorts. His penis was already hard. Unlike Jen's lovers, Mike's cock wasn't big. Less than 5 inches and thin. He wrapped his hand around it. The head barely extended beyond his closed fist. His fingers easily overlapped around his thin shaft.

He slowly stroked himself, staring at his cock as he did. That was why his wife needed more. Jen had a big sexual appetite. He didn't have enough for her. It wasn't just his small penis. He didn't have the handsome looks, the alpha male personality, the hard body his wife desired. Jen loved him, he knew that. But she desired - needed - what other men offered.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:59 PM