Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Now look who's justifying things," Wes said with a grin.

"I'm just saying, I love Mike, but sometimes I need more," Jen said. "As long as Mike doesn't get hurt, why's that wrong?"

"So it's okay if I keep cheating?" Wes asked.

"You need to love Cathy and make her really happy," Jen said. "Then, if you feel the urge, before you cheat again, you need to talk to Cathy."

"What are you saying?" Wes said intrigued.

Jen realized she'd said too much. Wanting to change the subject (and with her body not yet satisfied), she reached down and cupped Wes's cock. "I'm saying we need to wake this big boy up," she said with a giggle.

A while later, Jen was on her elbows and knees, and Wes was fucking her hard from behind. With her head buried in the mattress, moaning into the sheets, Jen clawed at the sheets as she came on his cock. Having already cum once, Wes lasted a long time, and he made Jen cum again before he finally had his own orgasm.

Wes began pulling out but Jen stopped him. She handed him his phone and said "Take a picture of you inside me."

"Why?"

"Just do it okay?" Jen said.

With a shrug, Wes took a picture of his cock half inside Jen's pussy. Then he took the condom off and threw it in the toilet.

"Want another martini?" he asked.

Jen shook her head. "I've got to get home," she said. "Do you have a bottle water?"

They lay in bed, Jen sipping water and Wes drinking another beer. They felt melancholy, remembering their time together in college, knowing they were about to part again, thinking about their significant others.

"I really do love Cathy," Wes said. Now with his passion sated, he felt overwhelmed with guilt and remorse. "Do you feel guilty?" he asked Jen.

"No," Jen said. "I mean, a little. But not really."

Wes was surprised. "You never struck me as so cold hearted," he said.

Jen decided it was time to come clean. "I don't feel guilty Wes because I have Mike's permission. I'm not cheating."

"What?" Wes said not understanding.

"We have an open marriage," Jen said. "I can be with whoever I want."

"Mike's okay with this?" Wes said shocked.

"He wants me to, it turns him on," Jen said with a smile. "We both get off on it. We call it our game. Today, I was cheating on him with you. Cheating really turns Mike on. And yeah, he knows all about our affair in college."

"Fuck Jen," Wes said awestruck. "Mike fucks other girls?"

"No, just me," Jen said. Seeing Wes's look she shrugged. "That's how it is with us. He likes me with other men. I couldn't deal with seeing him with other women. He's okay with that. It's how he wants it. It works for us."

Jen got off the bed and started getting dressed. "So before you cheat again, talk to Cathy. There are all kinds of games you can play to keep things interesting. Maybe they involve other people, maybe not. But if you really love Cathy, you need to talk to her. If she loves you as much as you love her, then you'll work something out."

"Okay Dear Abby," Wes said with a laugh. He looked dazed, like he was still taking all this in.

Jen picked up her iPhone and then looked at Wes's camera. "Can you text the pictures to me? I want to show them to Mike."

"Sure," Wes said. Looking curious, he said "Why the last picture?"

"I wanted to show Mike I made you use a condom," Jen said.

"Oh," Wes said. "Mike's a lucky guy."

"No, I'm a lucky girl," Jen said. She leaned over and kissed Wes on the lips. "Be good to Cathy Wes. The next time I see you I want to hear you're still crazy for each other and you have a lot of kids."

"So we'll see each other again?" Wes asked.

Jen shrugged and smiled. "You never know, it's a small world."

It was 7pm when Jen got home. Mike was on the sofa reading books to Anna. "Hi baby," she said to him.

"Hi," Mike said, looking her up and down.

Jen went over and hugged Anna. "Hi princess," she said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mommy, your hair's all messy and wet," Anna said in her baby voice. She crinkled her nose and said "You smell funny too."

"Oh sorry princess, mommy needs a shower," Jen said, giving Mike a look.

Mike put Anna on the floor with her toys and followed Jen into the bedroom. Inside, Jen immediately wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him open mouth. "Can you taste Wes?" she said between kisses. "Can you smell him?"

"Yes," Mike said hungrily, pulling her closer to him.

"Did you hear?" Jen asked excitedly.

"All of it," Mike said excitedly.

"Did you like all the wicked things I said?" Jen asked gleefully.

"God yeah," Mike said. He pulled Jen to him and covered her mouth with his and groped her tight body.

"Stop, I need a shower," Jen giggled, pulling away. She cupped Mike's erection. "After we put Anna down mister," she said smiling seductively at him.

An hour later they bathed Anna and put her down for the night. Then they rushed to their bedroom.

Jen took off her robe. Underneath she was wearing her new white nighty. "Was he good?" Mike asked eagerly.

"As good as ever," Jen said giggling. "He made me cum twice."

"You made him cum twice too, right?"

"I guess I did," Jen said with another giggle.

"It's so hot, fucking him the night before his wedding," Mike enthused excitedly.

"I knew you'd love that," Jen said.

Mike laid her down and pulled off her cotton VS panties. He parted her legs and ran his finger gently up and down her pussy slit. "You're swollen," he said.

"Wes's big," Jen said. "He fucked me hard."

"Did you miss him?" Mike asked.

"Honestly, I haven't thought about him in years," Jen said. "Except lately." She was referring to her recent confession. "It was nice seeing him though. He's still a great fuck." She giggled.

"Do you envy Cathy?" Mike asked. "She gets his body and cock every night."

"I think he envies us," Jen said. "Mike, most girls would pick you over Wes, believe me." She pulled him on top of her. "Come on baby, I want you inside me."

"Not yet," Mike said. He opened her legs wider and lowered his face towards her pussy.

"You don't have to," Jen said.

"I want to," Mike said. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Mike gently and slowly licked his wife's pussy. At first Jen found it reassuring and soothing to have her husband eating her out after she'd been with another man, the guy she'd cheated with in college. But Mike knew her buttons too well. Soon she was moaning and her toes curling, and then her back was arching as she came all over Mike's face.

"Oh my god," Jen gasped as she came down from her orgasm. After she recovered, she laid Mike on his back and got on top of him. She knew this was his favorite position (missionary was his second favorite). She guided his hard cock into her as she lowered herself onto him.

Mike moaned as his cock entered her silky smooth pussy. "Did Wes stretch me?" Jen asked.

"Yeah but you still feel incredible," Mike gushed. She was definitely looser than usual, but how she got that way turned him on.

"Good," Jen said, wrapping her arms around his neck and making out with him as she rocked back and forth. "Did you hear, when I told Wes I was the lucky one to have you?"

"Yeah," Mike breathed as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"I am Mike, I'm the luckiest girl in the world," Jen said looking into Mike's eyes. "You let me be me. You don't judge me. You make me feel good about myself."

"That's because you're my goddess," Mike said looking back into his wife's eyes. "You're perfect."

"Yeah?" Jen asked smiling and beaming into Mike's eyes. "Cum for me baby," she urged him, rocking harder and faster. "Then I'll show you the pictures. And make you cum again."

(A few days later)

"So she's here?" Jasmine asked Leo.

"In the big conference room," Leo said with a nod.

"Do we know what she wants?" Jasmine said irritably.

Leo shrugged, suppressing a sigh at his prodigy. Jas was beautiful, brilliant and talented, but tolerance wasn't one of her virtues, especially when it came to Jennifer Andrews. "Go ask her," he suggested.

Jasmine scowled at her mentor and chief political strategist. She sat down at her desk and pretended to look through papers. The flat chested bitch can wait a while. "Come get me in 30 minutes," she told him stubbornly. Leo sighed again.

Leo stepped into the conference room. "Sorry, Jasmine's running late," he said to Jen with an apologetic smile.

"That's alright," Jen said with a weak smile back.

"Coffee? Water?"

"I'm good," Jen said.

Leo was about to step out when he paused. "How's Mike?" he asked.

"He's good," Jen said cautiously, knowing she was talking to Jasmine's right hand man.

"I talked to Mike a few times, he's a good guy," Leo said. "I don't think he was ever happy with Jasmine. I'm glad you two are back together."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:57 PM