Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah, we had wild times," Jen said, lying. They HAD been wild times, but she rarely thought about Wes. She was too much in love with Mike. And, frankly, she'd been too occupied with other men like Ricky, Scott and Frankie. But knowing Mike was listening, she smiled at Wes and said "It was a lot of fun."

Wes's smile widened. "See, I knew you were like that. I had you pegged. Back then you were so worried about Mike finding out, but I knew you got off on it."

"On what?" Jen asked.

"On having fun," Wes said grinning at her. "I read some place, human beings weren't meant to be monogamous, we aren't wired that way."

"Probably not Dear Abby," Jen joked.

"Probably not," Wes agreed with a laugh. "It's survival of the species. We're wired to procreate with a lot of people, throw our genes around."

"You know, people can justify anything."

"So you're judging me?" Wes asked.

"God Wes, I haven't seen you in years, I don't know enough about you to judge you," Jen said.

"I'm pretty much the same person," Wes said with a shrug. "I have a hard time staying faithful. I cheat. There it is. I'm not justifying it, I know it's wrong. I just can't help myself."

Jen thought about all her cheating. "I get that," she admitted with a shrug. Partly because she knew Mike was listening, and partly because it was the truth, she added "I have a hard time staying faithful too."

"So you cheat on Mike?" Wes asked.

"I kinda don't want to get into the details Wes," Jen said in a chastising tone. "Is that why you're here, to hear my confession?"

"No that's not why," Wes said. More gently, he asked "Did you ever tell Mike about us?"

Playing the game now, and knowing Mike was listening, Jen said "No. I don't want to hurt him."

"Do you love him?" Wes asked.

"Of course I love him," Jen said with some exasperation. "God Wes. Okay, I cheat. But that doesn't mean I don't love Mike."

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad," Wes said. "Here's the thing. I'm getting married tomorrow."

"Are you serious?" Jen said her eyes going wide.

"Yeah, real love too. Her name's Cathy. We're crazy about each other," Wes said with a stupid grin. "Crazy huh?"

"It's not crazy at all Wes, I'm happy for you," Jen said, giving his hand a squeeze. "But, I still don't get why you wanted to see me."

"We've been going together for almost a year," Wes said, looking shameful. "I love Cathy to death. But ..."

"Wes, have you cheated on Cathy?" Jen said in a lowered voice.

"I've tried not to," Wes said.

"But you have," Jen said pressing.

"Look, the wedding's tomorrow," Wes said defensively. "After tonight, I'm going to be faithful. No more cheating."

"After tonight," Jen repeated. Then she got it. "Oh my god, that's why you're here. You want to fuck me before your wedding."

Wes gave her his boyish grin again, looking a little guilty this time at being caught. "Okay, yeah," he admitted. "But it's more than that. I think about you all the time Jen. I think part of the reason I hook up with so many girls is because I'm trying to find someone like you."

Jen's jaw dropped. "Are you seriously trying that pick-up line with me?" she said incredulously.

Wes laughed. "I know it sounds like bullshit, but it's true. You don't know how often I almost called you, especially when I heard you and Mike broke up. But I heard you were going through shit and didn't want to pile on."

"Thank you for that," Jen said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Come on Jen, don't be pissed," Wes said with his hands out as in surrender. "You're seriously the hottest girl I've ever met. I know I'm not the first guy to tell you that. I like your insides too, you're fun. Is it that hard to believe I think about you a lot?"

"Yeah, well, whatever," Jen scoffed. "I can't believe you want to hook up before your wedding tomorrow."

"Can I ask you something?" Wes said gently. "If you love Mike so much, why do you cheat?"

"It's not because I'm looking for someone like you," Jen said with a scowl. Then they both laughed, breaking the tension. "I don't know Wes. I love Mike because he's kind and gentle. He's freaking brilliant. He's shy, awkward sometimes. He treats me like a princess."

Jen shrugged. "But he's not great in bed. He's got a nice body, but not like you. He's kind of small. The kind of men I've always been physically attracted to ... men like you ... that's not Mike."

"So you cheat just for the physical pleasure?" Wes asked.

Jen shrugged. "Sometimes - usually - I have longer relationships. Affairs I guess. I like the romance part. That new relationship energy."

"Kinda like us," Wes said with a grin.

"Yeah, kinda," Jen admitted.

"Mike doesn't suspect anything?" Wes asked.

"He's kind of clueless," Jen said. She quickly added "I treat him good Wes. Not because I have to, but because I want to, I love him. He gets a lot of sex Wes. I give him whatever he wants. I don't think I've ever said no to him." Jen looked at Wes. "So why all the questions?"

"I guess I'm just trying to figure out if I can stay faithful," Wes said.

Jen thought about it. "I guess, it depends if you really want to. I mean, it makes me feel guilty and terrible. But I keep doing it. I don't know if it's need or want. I guess both. I love the variety and excitement. I like the romance. I like the pleasure."

They were silent for long moments. Then Wes said "My hotel's just around the corner."

"How convenient," Jen said with a half scowl, half grin. "So you're really getting married tomorrow? This isn't all a line to get in my pants?"

"I'm really getting married," Wes said earnestly. "This is kind of closure for me."

"Oh my god, you're so full of shit," Jen said with a laugh. She gave him a playful scowl. Then she got up. "Come on," she said.

"Want a drink?" Wes asked as they entered his hotel room.

It was only 3, but Jen knew she wouldn't be going back to work that day. "Can you make a martini?" she asked.

"You got it," Wes said going to the mini-bar.

Jen looked at her iPhone. The line was still open but it was almost out of power. "Do you have an iPhone charger?"

"Sure, over on the dresser," Wes said. Jen plugged in her phone, again turning it face down.

"When do you need to get home?" Wes asked as he handed her the martini.

"Mike's with Anna, I work late a lot," Jen said. "So I'm a free girl tonight."

"Cool," Wes said grinning at her.

"Are you meeting up with Cathy?" Jen asked.

"No, and she doesn't know where I'm staying, so you don't have to worry about her walking in on us," Wes assured her. "It's actually my bachelor's party tonight so Cathy's not expecting to see me until the wedding. The party doesn't start until late, so we have until whenever." He clink his beer bottle against her martini glass. "It's good seeing you again Jen."

They sipped their drinks. Then Jen grinned and said "I hope I can make your last evening as a bachelor memorable."

"I'm sure you will," Wes said grinning back. He looked into her face and brushed his hand across her long, silky blonde hair. "God you're so beautiful," he gushed. "You're seriously better looking now than before."

"I guess I'm a MILF now," Jen said with a laugh. She drained her martini, then said "Why don't you sit down?"

As Wes sat on the edge of the bed, Jen took off her blouse and skirt. Wes hungrily looked her up and down. Jen was now clad in just bra, thong, stockings and high heels. "You look fucking incredible," he gushed.

Jen grinned at him as she got onto her knees. She reached for his belt. She unbuckled and unzipped him, then pulled his pants and shorts down. "Hmmm, I think I remember this," she said taking his shaft in her hands. He was only half hard but she still needed both hands to hold his heavy member. "I definitely remember this," she said, her eyes on his cock, watching it get hard and grow as she stroked it.

"Bigger than Mike huh?" Wes asked, grinning.

"Ah, yeah," Jen said with a dismissive "hello!" laugh. Pulling her long blonde hair to the side, she lowered her head and went down on Wes.

"Fuck yeah," Wes groaned, his head rolling back at the feel of Jen's soft tongue against his shaft. As Jen bobbed up and down, she used one hand to stroke him, and the other to caress his balls.

Wes reached between them to fondle her tits. Jen pulled away and reached behind her. She unsnapped her bra and tossed it to the side.

"Still perfect," Wes admired, gazing at Jen's small but perfectly shaped breasts. "They look bigger."

"They got a little bigger after I had Anna," Jen explained. She was still stroking his cock with her hands.

"Still perky," Wes said thumbing her small, upturned nipples.

"Yeah," Jen said, the one word coming out like a moan. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive.

"I can't believe you've had a baby," Wes said looking at Jen's flat tummy. She smiled at him. Then she lowered her head and took him back into her mouth.

Wes felt himself get close to the edge. "I'm gonna cum, I want to fuck you," he said.

"We have time for that, cum for me baby," Jen said. She pointed his cock at her face as she rapidly stroked him with her hands. "Cum on my pretty face," she urged him.

The sight of his big veiny cock aimed at Jen's sweet, beautiful face was too much for Wes. He exploded and splattered Jen's face and hair with his spunk. "Oh my god," Jen said with a laugh, her face, hair and hands covered with his milky sperm. It was so much bubbles formed at her lips as she laughed. "I forgot how much you cum."

"This is so epic, I have to take a picture," Wes said reaching for his phone.

"Is that really a good idea?" Jen asked with a frown.

"Don't worry, it's password protected," Wes said. He snapped a few pictures of Jen's sperm covered face. "Raise your hand, so your wedding ring's in the picture."

"Oh my god you're so evil," Jen said with a laugh as she raised her left hand. Her wedding and engagement rings were soaked with Wes's sperm. Wes snapped more pictures.

"Wait, here," Jen said raising her right hand too. "Mike calls this my Sophia ring." That ring was covered with Wes's spunk too. Wes took pictures of that too, getting Jen's face and her two hands into the picture.

"You're a bad girl," Wes said with a smile, handing Jen a towel.

"You're the one fucking another girl the night before your wedding," Jen pointed out. She wiped her face with the towel.

"True," Wes said and they both laughed.

Jen began cleaning her hands with the towel but stopped. "Take a video of this," she said. Wes recorded as she licked the cum from her rings.

"You're a lot nastier since college," he said grinning at her.

"Oh Wes, you have no idea," Jen said teasingly.

Wes thought about their situation. He was cheating the night before his wedding. Jen was licking his cum from her wedding and engagement rings. "You think we're going to hell for this?" he asked.

"Probably," Jen said with a laugh. "I don't know. Is it wrong to have fun? As long as Mike and Cathy don't get hurt."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:57 PM