Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 11

[Continuing Book 1: Cheating]

"How was Carrington?" Mike asked excitedly. Jen got home late that afternoon and it was the first time they'd had a chance to talk (they'd just put Anna to bed).

Jen gave him an innocent look. "Carrington?" she asked pretending not to understand.

"Come on," Mike urged her. He was done with the cheating role playing, he wanted to know the details.

Jen laughed and took his hand. "Come on," she said with a big smile, giving him a hip bump. She led him into their bedroom. She locked the door, not wanting Anna to wake up and walk in on them.

Jen playfully pushed Mike onto the bed and straddled his hips. They were still fully dressed. "You heard, right?" she said grinning at him.

"Most of it," Mike said excitedly. "He made you cum?"

"Always so direct," Jen observed with a laugh. "Yes, he did. He was okay."

"Just okay?" Mike asked, sounding disappointed.

"Actually, the cheating fantasy was the biggest turn-on," Jen said. "Knowing you were listening got me hot."

"You weren't into Carrington?" Mike asked.

"He's okay," Jen said with a shrug. "He's handsome, confident. Kinda small though." She giggled and said "His equipment doesn't match his ego." Jen gave Mike a sly smile and cupped his crotch. "He's bigger than you though," she teased.

"Really?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yeah, sorry baby," Jen said giving him a playful pout.

"He doesn't excite you, even though he's bigger than me?" Mike asked.

"I never said he didn't excite me, he made me cum," Jen pointed out. She knew where her husband was going. If Carrington was too small, what did that say about him? "You excite me Mike," she assured him. "All your games, it's like a freaking mind fuck." She leaned over and kissed him. "I told you your fantasies become mine."

"So cheating turns you on?" Mike asked excitedly, cupping her tight ass.

"Knowing it turns you on turns me on," Jen said. "You know what else turns me on?" she asked. She ran her fingertip along Mike's lips. "My pussy misses your tongue."

Mike grinned, clearly full of himself. "We can solve that," he said. With his hands on Jen's hips, he pulled her forward until she was straddling his head. He pushed her skirt up and pulled her thong panties to the side. Then he began working his magic on her pussy and clit.

"Oh god yeah," Jen moaned as Mike worked his magic on her clit. He soon had her writhing on his face, moaning and clutching at the headboard. When she was close to the edge, Mike rapidly flicked his tongue over the nub of her clit. At the same time he pushed two fingers into her pussy, making sure to rub her g-spot as he finger fucked her.

Jen's long blonde hair swung back and forth as she groaned and rode Mike's face. Then - with his tongue still working her clit and his fingers inside her - Mike ran a finger of his other hand over and around her sensitive asshole. That extra stimulation pushed Jen over the edge. She threw her head back and screamed as a massive orgasm tore through her body.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Jen panted as she came down from her orgasm. She slid down Mike's body, kissing his lips and licking her juices off his face. She giggled as she snuggled into his arms. "God we've been together forever and I still can't believe how good you are at that!" she gushed. "I so needed that!"

"Carrington didn't do it for you huh?" Mike said.

"He was okay," Jen said with little enthusiasm.

"You'll have to do it again, right?" Mike asked smiling at her. "Since he gave you the account."

"Oh yeah, that felt so wicked, sex for his account," Jen said grinning. She shivered at the memory. "It was like being a prostitute."

"Yeah," Mike agreed, pulling her to him and kissing her. Sex for money. Like Jen, he found that hot too. As they made out they undressed each other. "Too bad you're not more into Carrington."

"I'm not planning a regular thing with him," Jen said. "I only hooked up with Keri a couple times," she reminded him.

"You think that helped land Google?" Mike asked.

"It didn't hurt," Jen said with a laugh. She felt Mike's cock jump at her words. Clearly the "selling her body" fantasy turned him on too. Reaching between their bodies she took hold of his cock. He was so hard. "Your turn," she said, guiding his cock into her pussy.

Jen slowly rocked back and forth. "I like playing the game," she admitted.

"Me too," Mike said, enjoying the feel of being inside her. The silky smoothness of her pussy always amazed him. Maybe she wasn't quite as tight after having Anna (or was that after having so many big cocks?), but her pussy still felt soooo good.

Jen leaned down and wrapped her arms around Mike, kissing him. "What were your favorite parts?" she asked between kisses.

"The whole set up," Mike said. "You need to cheat, because I don't give you enough."

"Yeah, I do need more sometimes," Jen agreed, getting into the game. "What else?"

"When you said I'm clueless," Mike said.

Jen smiled delightedly. "You're so predictable," she said with a giggle.

"What didn't you like about Carrington?"

"I don't know, he's good looking, there just wasn't a spark," Jen said. She laughed and said "I guess I AM a size queen."

"Was he into you?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said with a "hello!" tone of voice, laughing at the double entendre.

"Did you make him wear a condom?"

"Yes baby," Jen said, giving Mike a kiss on the lips. "The pill isn't 100 percent."

"You don't always, like with Josh," Mike pointed out.

"I'll try to do better," Jen said giving Mike another kiss. She continued to rock back and forth. "Are you ready to cum? After I tell you the next thing you will."

"What?" Mike asked.

"You know Allie and Scott came with me?" Jen said. "They're hooking up again. Allie and Darren have an open marriage and Scott's Allie's boy toy."

"Okay," Mike said. The news was juicy gossip but not so exciting to push him over the edge.

Jen gave Mike a sly smile, knowing he was going to love the next part. "After Carrington I was still so freaking horny," she said. "I thought about hooking up with Scott."

Mike's eyes went wide. "Why didn't you?" he gasped.

"I wanted to ask you first," Jen said. "And I really don't want to start up with Scott again." She giggled as she added "Even though I definitely would have enjoyed it."

"God Jen you should have fucked him," Mike said excitedly. "He's got a big cock."

"Oh Scott's definitely got a big one," Jen said teasingly. "He's so much bigger than you baby. He fucks way better than you."

With those words Mike grunted and came.

A few days later Mike met Jim at a bar. Jim embraced Mike and then looked him up and down. "How are you mate?" he asked. "You know Stacy and I think you're a hero. Bloody government spying, it's 1984 all over again."

Mike assured Jim he was fine, and caught his friend up on Jen and Anna. "Jen asked me to talk to you about Darren and Stacy," he said, trying to be as diplomatic as possible. "Their relationship is kind of freaking Allie out."

Jim nodded slowly, taking this in. "Darren's Dannika's father," he said gently. "He has a right to see his daughter."

"I don't think Allie's worried about Darren and Dannika," Mike said. "It's Darren and Stacy she's worried about."

"But they have an open marriage," Jim said. "That's what Darren said."

"Jim, come on, this is different," Mike said. "Darren IS Dannika's biological father. You see how Allie doesn't want Darren together with Stacy, right?"

"I don't think Stacy wants a physical relationship, she just wants to be friends with Darren," Jim said.

Mike figured Allie would consider that just as bad. Before he could say that though, Jim chuckled and said "Unfortunately." He grinned at Mike. "I know you're trying to help your friend. Allie's Jen's best friend right? But you get me, right Mike? I gave Stacy to Darren. For a whole week. We timed it, Stacy was ovulating. They fucked constantly, no birth control. Every time after he came inside her, I held up her legs to keep his sperm inside her. I used condoms with Stacy to make sure the baby was his. It was all planned Mike, it was our fantasy, not just mine, but Stacy's, and Darren's too, we wanted Stacy pregnant with a black man's baby. You see the turn on in that, right Mike?"

"Yeah, I see it," Mike said, his throat suddenly dry.

They were silent for a moment. Then Jim gently probed "Is Anna your baby?" They'd talked about it before, how Mike also got turned on by the fantasy of another man impregnating his wife. In fact, it was Mike's ultimate fantasy.

"I'm not the biological father," Mike admitted.

Jim grinned at Mike. "That's brilliant mate," he said, one cuckold to another.

"It wasn't intentional," Mike said.

"Oh," Jim said, the smile wiped off his face. "What happened?"

"Before the arrest, Jen was dating an old college friend," Mike said.

"You told me, Drums right?" Jim asked. "But you said you were setting Jen up with your rival, Scott?" (Author's note: Mike told Jim this in Consequences - Part 16)

"Yeah, it didn't work out that way," Mike said, a cloud passing over his face. "After I got arrested, Jen moved in with Drums."

"So much for Drums being a friend," Jim said with a scowl.

"Yeah."

"Did Jen fall in love with Drums?" Jim gently asked.

"I don't think so," Mike said, uncertain. "But they got close."

"Drums is the father?" Jim asked.

"I think so," Mike said. Seeing Jim's questioning look, he added, "There was another guy." Mike didn't mention it was his brother Joe, he didn't want to get into that part of the story. "You know how Jen is." He quickly added "I love that about her though."

Jim chuckled and gave Mike a good natured slap on the arm. "Of course mate, a girl can't be a hot wife if she's got a dried up pussy." The two men laughed at that.

"Is Jen still fucking Drums?" Jim asked.

"No, it didn't end well," Mike said.

Circling back to his own situation, Jim said "But you see how that could be hot?"

Mike played it out in his head. Drums fucking Jen in their marital bed while he took care of Anna in the family room. Jen looking adoringly at Drums as he bounced Anna on his knee. Going on family vacations - the 4 of them - with Jen spending evenings in Drums's bedroom. In all these scenarios, Drums would be using his status as Anna's biological father to take liberties with Jen. In some ways, Jen would be as much Drums's as Mike's.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:56 PM