Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
So here comes the next update:

Chapter 19: THE WAR: WILL THE MARRIAGE BREAK UP?

"No Poroma," I started speaking calmly, "I don't agree with you, I have been watching the whole thing all along the way. Even long before the timer was started at all, I have been seeing Rahul resting his hand behind your neck! Your own hair movements were clearly indicating that your Sex God have been actually rubbing the erogenous zones of your back side of the neck! But Sutapa still didn't actually start the stopwatch and her only excuse when I asked her later was that you didn't tell her about it! Now please tell me truthfully why you didn't tell her that he was already starting to make the advances!"

"I'm extremely sorry for that Ranjeet," Poroma said with a genuine air of regret, "actually at that time I was being too confident and also under the influence of liquor and felt like allowing him such a concession at the time! But now everything about the night is over and finally finished Ranjeet, please at least now accept it as a game and take it rather sportingly!"

"But Poroma," I tried my best to keep my cool, "there is something else in that too! The bet was only for one hour for you to be doing whatever he wanted you to do, you I think as per the challenge was bound to pleasure him in every way he wanted but it was supposed to be just for one hour! Now tell me please, how and when did his reward for winning the bet change into a two day vacation or may I call it a honeymoon to Mandarmoni? And you never for even once was thinking about your own babies? You seemed to have completely forgotten that you are a mother of two children, and that you have your own family and a loving husband! The Aya have been continually asking about you, but I just couldn't tell her anything!"

Poroma suddenly got very close to me!

Hugging me tightly against herself she started whispering into my ear, "you still don't understand my situation dear Ranjeet, Rahul was able to completely hypnotize me with all his charms and charisma! Have you ever heard of the term edging before?"

I gathered my conviction and pushing her away freed myself from her embrace, this wasn't the time for kissing and making up! Poroma looked at me with pain but didn't try anything like that again. Probably she was afraid already that I will create a scene and get the children up. She could now 
understand that coming back to her family will not be as easy as was her anticipation and hope.

"No Poroma," I revealed my ignorance before her, "never ever heard of any such terms in all my life before today!"

"Well Ranjeet," Poroma continued her whispering into my ear, "it actually is a term meaning taking a person, either male or female, to the verge of an ecstatic orgasm and then denying it to him or her! And that was the game that Rahul have been really playing with me! Not only he have been doing it to me during my seduction at the party but he continued to play the same game with my body! He have been edging me, well even long after that when we were there in the bedroom! He have been again and again repeatedly denying me my orgasm and have been forcing me in that way to promise to him to strech out the period of my sex slavery to him from one hour upto till the next morning! It was only when I agreed to let him have his way with me till the next day Saturday morning that he was ready to really allow me, and granted me my first orgasm! After being repeatedly denied my orgasm again and again when he finally granted me my orgasm, the orgasm had been so ecstatic, so intense that I just got under his complete control following my orgasm! After that he took me out of the house through the hall, I probably heard you call me from behind but I was well beyond the limit of answering you or even stopping! After that he drove me to his apartment and have been repeatedly fucking me and fucking me! He was just fucking me so hard that I had turned into nothing but putty in his hands! He could have easily made me walk around nude in a crowded public market or Street if he only wanted me to do that for him at that time! It was not only me alone believe me, Rahul is what you can call a super womanizer and is in possession of a capacity to seduce any girl of any age, both married and unmarried, with or without any children! Later on Rahul have made confessions to me about the fact that he have already fucked up a lot of married women like me, female staff of your office and also spouses of your colleagues including both Sutapa and Reshmi! Both Sutapa and Reshmi have been continually sleeping with him since a long time with the permission and consent of their respective hubbies! If you don't believe me you can very well ask them both!"

"Sorry but I have already broken up all friendship with those that were present at the party when they together held me back and tried to obstruct me from breaking into your bedroom and pulling you out holding your hair after I would be kicking Rahul's ass thoroughly!"

"My God Darling," Poroma was stunned in shock, "it was such a great thing that they had stopped you! I will need to thank them sometime I think for preventing you from doing whatever you intended, what an unwanted notorious scene you would have created there at the party! And Rahul is your boss at the office! You would have surely lost your job for doing all that!"

"Whatever would have happened to me would have been my destiny," I said with an air of confidence, "but anyway I think you should be aware that I don't consider them as my friends any more and not even my acquaintances. I have told them already never to talk to me, never to contact me in anyway and there will be no parties ever again with them!"

"But actually all these are not supposed to be their fault at all Ranjeet," Poroma commented, "it was all only my fault, it was me who got so much drunk, then it have been only me that under too much intoxication lost all my good senses! Please Ranjeet my love, I request you again and again to forget the party and take all these matters sportingly! We will surely get over all these!"

"No we will never," I said with a lot of determination, "you have already been knowing that he is my enemy number one, I cannot even tolerate him with me in the same room and here you are, he have been continually playing with my honour and dignity and your modesty openly in public and I was feeling so much helpless that I just couldn't do anything to stop him! I will never be able to get over all these, do you know I couldn't even sleep for a minute during the last two nights? No Poroma, sorry but I could never get over this!"

"Oh please please Ranjeet," Poroma was now begging me with folded hands, "I request you to forget all about these again and take it sportingly, of course I have been having sex with Rahul but you must rest assured that I never fell in love with him! Rahul never meant anything to me, it's you that I love with all my heart! I love you and only you Ranjeet, my Darling, for whom I have even left my own parents, my relatives and everything behind!"

We both stayed quiet for a few moments, I just couldn't really think of any answer to her comment at the moment.

Suddenly after a few moments Poroma asked me anxiously in an impatient manner, "what is it that is going on in your mind Ranjeet? I mean what is worrying you about so much?"

"Well Poroma, I have been thinking deeply about what you just said," I answered her coming out of my thoughts, "and I have been making some decisions about our future! Let me first tell you something nice that I have been thinking, till Friday evening you have always been a very nice and loving mother to both our children! Upto Friday evening you have shown an unwavering love for them and I too share that love and want more than anything to share the joy of raising these beautiful little babies. You have never been failing to perform your motherly duties even under lots of stressful conditions but that was only until last Friday evening! That was the night when you have abandoned them, left them helpless just to be there present for sexually servicing your lover!"

"Rahul is not my lover Ranjeet," Poroma said in a very irritated tone stressing more on the word NOT, "at the best you can just call him as my sex partner! A very good one at that, but nothing except a sexual partner!"

I didn't want to pay any attention to her protest and just continued, "but today just a little while ago I have suddenly realized something else, I could see just how much you have been annoyed only on the mention by the Aya that the baby needed to be put to your breasts! So following the incident it is now very much clear that you have been continuously getting your milkfull boobies sucked by Rahul even on today afternoon itself just before finally coming back to your house! He have just been suckling your lactating breasts completely dry! This one single incident shows how much you give preference to Rahul even to your own baby!"

"My God Ranjeet," Poroma said with a really painful voice, "please please please don't say that to me! Our baby is already one and a half years old and after the completion of one year of age mother's milk is not a necessity for him at all! In fact all the doctors are advising that the baby should be put out from the breast milk and require to be introduced to normal food at this stage at the earliest for his own good health! That is exactly what I have been trying for the last few months!"

"I am well aware of that," I said in a strong determined voice, ", it's not the health of the baby I am talking about now, it's a complete different matter. Actually I am much more concerned about your attitude about putting the pleasuring of your so called sexual partner Rahul well above in priority to the tormenting of your own baby! I seriously don't appreciate that in any way! What I am implying at the moment is that unless you are going to make any repetition of such blatantly obvious unconcerned attitude towards our children I will not be thinking of taking the children away from you in case of a divorce between us! You should be grateful to be knowing that!"

"Divorce?" What the hell are you talking about Ranjeet?" Poroma nearly screamed out in a very shocked and stunned voice, "you just cannot do that to me on such a trivial matter! Please Ranjeet, take the matter sportingly and let it go!"

"You know very well that I surely can do it," I said in a low but firm enough voice to make her understand that I am serious, "it's a pretty obvious conclusion that you are not someone any more that I would want to be in my life. Anyone who would knowingly humiliate me in public just because she wants to challenge some womanizer over the resistance power of seduction and on his winning offers him a very nice fucking lasting for two days with no concern about me and the children is surely not in love with me, and also not worth worrying about at all! I loved you so much and now I am feeling so much bitter, disappointed and disillusioned with you! Your SMS and call recording is still in my phone and there will be lots of witnesses to testify and provide evidence in a family court about what all had been happening on the Friday evening Holi party! There will also be trails of evidence about what you have been doing with your so called sexual partner in the Resort at Mandarmoni sea beach for the last two days and nights! Any Court would accept all these as blatant case of adultery with showing of disrespect along with public humiliation of the husband! But there comes the concession I will be allowing you, we have two beautiful little children whom I dearly love and only for their sake I will be holding back the divorce from you till they grow up and become adults! That will be unless you want the divorce of course! This is specifically because I believe that both the parents are required to be present in the life of the children for them to grow up normally without any disturbance. And also is the fact that I don't believe Rahul will be taking up their responsibility and even if he does he wouldn't be able to take care of them as much as I will! Of course if you want out from the marriage to be with Rahul it will be a completely different matter!"

"I would never want to go for a divorce from you on my own under any circumstances, you can be absolutely sure about that," Poroma said in a determined tone, "and if you ever tried that I will be fighting with you at the Court tooth and nail! I will just refuse to give you a divorce under any circumstances and I will be just doing anything whatever for you to make up for my mistake! Just you can go ahead and give a suggestion about what punishments you want to offer me but excluding the divorce from you!"

"Who am I to give you any punishments Poroma?" I asked her, "on the Friday evening itself I could have stopped you from the game you played with Rahul, but I always maintain and believe that you are an adult woman and you have the absolute right to do anything with your own body and that too with anybody you want! That was the only reason why I didn't interrupt and interfere with your sensuous and lecherous teasing game even in front of my colleagues! But if you still want to stay married to me there will have to be conditions."

"I will agree to any conditions you will put on me Ranjeet," Poroma said with an air of relief, "as long as you let me stay married to you! Please go ahead with your conditions!"

"Well, the conditions will be as follows Poroma," I said, "first of all.I will file for divorce the day our little baby leaves our home for work, for college hostel, or for any  other pursuit."

"Well, we will be seeing to that when they grow up," Poroma said, "and now for your second condition!"

"Well until that time we will be giving all public appearances before them and their world of a loving couple as we have been giving till before Friday night when we will be in the view of our children, or might be in their view. Other than that, I will always be cordial but never expect any loving and caring behaviour from me towards you!"

"I can surely agree to that," said Poroma, "just don't freak out if I showed any loving and caring attitude towards you because I will surely be enjoying that much more! Okay, next?"

"Thirdly I will never speak to, be in the presence of, or in any other way associate with any of the people who we accompanied last Friday night," I said.

"But that will be so much ridiculous Ranjeet," Poroma exclaimed, "for God's sake they are and have been your own colleagues at your workplace! How could you continue to work normally without any association with them?"

"Well that would bring us both to another junction in our life about making our decisions," I said,"and I will want you to clearly have the knowledge without any hesitation and I think after knowing about this decision you can want to reconsider your decision about not going for a divorce with me!"

"Ranjeet you must know very well that I will never be doing that," Poroma said in a very determined voice, "I know that I have fucked up big time, but I will always be with you whatever you decide you want to go for!"

"Well then Poroma," I declared, "don't tell me you have not been warned. My decision is that tomorrow itself at the office I will tender my resignation and move out! Thereafter I will be having nothing to do with any of my previous colleagues or boss!"

"What? You want to resign from your job Ranjeet! But why?" Poroma asked, "please explain why, and no, you are already wrong there. Whatever you decide about keeping your job or tendering your resignation, I will always be by your side and supporting you as much as possible for me!"

"It is only because I can't stand up to my colleagues any further Poroma," I explained to her, "because as is the nature of Rahul he will surely be boasting all over the office about his conquests on Friday evening! To add fuel to fire there already is a photo of you being in the arms of Rahul as a demonstration of the trophy he won which will be circulated all over the office! There will be a huge scandal all over the office and I don't think I will be able to stand there and undergo so much humiliation anyway!"

"But all these are only anticipation on your part," Poroma protested, "what will you be doing if nothing like all these happened at all? What if you find that nobody in the office even mentions anything about last Friday? And there are no consequences of what happened on the evening in your office? If you will be correctly remembering in spite of our intoxicated condition, there have been hardly seven or eight persons present at the party when the game was being played! Would you mind staying at your job if there is never a mention of what had happened at the party and including our vacation at Mandarmoni? I am just asking this question because we have two little babies and need the money for them! I am always ready to face any hardships that I will have to face with you in case you decide to quit because getting a new job at this age would not be easy for you!"
[+] 8 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM