Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen went into her closet to finish packing. With her back turned, Mike took the opportunity to slip a small package into her suitcase.

Inside her walk-in closet, Jen gathered a few last items for her trip. Then she saw Mike's old frat t-shirt on the floor. She loved it, although it was looking tattered. And now she had the new white nightie.

Jen took out her memory box from the dresser. She actually had 2 boxes, one for Mike and the other for everyone else. She accidentally opened the "old boyfriends" box, instead of Mike's. At the top was Clint's Jacob ring. She paused a moment, thinking about him. She wondered what he was doing, hoping he was okay. Then she closed the "old boyfriends" box and opened Mike's box. Jen carefully folded Mike's old frat t-shirt and put it in the box.

When she emerged from the closet, she saw Mike looking off into the distance, lost in thought. She knew what he was thinking about. "Don't get any ideas when you talk to Jim," she told him, giving him that playful scolding look again. But it was already too late, she could tell Mike was excited and a hard-on tented his pants.

"Don't get any ideas Mike," she said firmly. "It's happened once, that's enough."

"Yeah," Mike agreed, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"Mike, god," Jen lamented. She looked cross at him. But what could she do? They were both flawed. But she loved him. She needed him. They needed each other.

Knowing Mike needed relief, she pulled off his pants and went down on him. She sucked him until he came in her mouth.

Later in bed, Mike asked "Are you close to setting up the meeting with the government?"

"Oh ah, yeah, almost," Jen said. Seeing his impatience, she kissed his head and said "Just a little more time baby, these things take time."

Jen felt guilty knowing she was procrastinating. She only needed to talk to one more person, but she dreaded the conversation. This was really important to Mike, she knew that. She made a silent promise to make the call before the next weekend.

The meetings went much better than last week. Having made up with Mike, Jen was focused and at her marketing best. By Wednesday they were close to signing up a major new client, Universal Mortgage and Life. That afternoon she told Mike the good news.

"That's great baby," Mike gushed. "When will they tell you?"

"I hope tonight," Jen said. "I'm having dinner with Carrington tonight. He's their CMO."

"Oh okay," Mike said. "What's he like?"

"Carrington?" Jen said with a laugh, still high from their successful meetings. "Well, his name's Carrington, that tells you something." She laughed again. "He's a preppy Yale boy, thirty-something, a rising star in advertising."

"You're a rising star," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah right," Jen said with another laugh.

"So you have something in common," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said, the laugh still in her voice. Then she realized Mike was up to something. "Um, honey? Carrington is married."

"Marketing people are free spirits, right?" he said.

"I guess."

"I'm just saying, he sounds interesting," Mike said. "You'll have fun at dinner."

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said. They were silent for a few moments.

"Did you find the care package?" Mike asked, breaking the silence.

"Care package?" Jen said not understanding.

"I put it in your suitcase."

"Oh," Jen said surprised. She hadn't seen anything. But she lived out of her suitcase when traveling, it was still stuffed with her things.

"Anna's calling me," Mike said hurriedly. "Have fun tonight honey. I love you."

"I love you too baby," Jen said. After hanging up she stared at the phone. Then she walked over to her suitcase.

She found the package inside a side pocket. It was the size of a paperback book. She opened it. Inside was a lacy garter belt, silk stockings and a red rose. Also, a box of condoms.

Jen fingered the lace of the garter belt as she looked at the rose and condoms. A red rose for love. Condoms for sex.

Mike's message was clear. He wanted her to find a lover on this trip.

More than that.

He wanted her to cheat.

Jen suddenly giggled. How crazy was this? How crazy was their life?

When she calmed down she thought about it. Was Mike out of his mind? Carrington was married. He had a big wedding ring on his finger. He - like her - had a daughter. On top of that, he was a client (or almost was).

Yes, Carrington was good looking. Dirty blonde hair, broad shoulders. Did Mike know that? Had he Googled him to see his picture and profile?

Fucking Carrington wouldn't be a hardship. He was Ivy League confident, borderline arrogant, full of himself. She had no doubt he was the kind of man who took control in bed. She imagined this handsome, aggressive man taking her from behind, fucking her like a cheap slutty dog. The image made her shiver. No, sex with Carrington definitely wouldn't be a hardship. And Mike wanted her to do it. Her husband wanted her to give her body to another man. She felt herself getting really wet. That part of the game always turned her on.

But Carrington was married. Jen didn't feel good about seducing a happily married man, especially one with a baby daughter.

But what if Carrington seduced her?

With that thought, Jen changed into her wrap dress. It was the shortest, sexiest dress in her suitcase, but it was classy too, designed by Diane von Furstenberg (not an imitation).

Before slipping on the dress, Jen put on the garter belt and stockings. She grimaced as she rolled the stockings up her legs. They were real stockings, not thigh highs like she normally wore. She liked the feel of real stockings - they were incredibly silky - but without the stay up elastic of thigh highs, they always - inevitably - crept down her legs (usually around her ankles). As a fashion snob, she hated that look, it was like panty lines.

"You look brilliant," Carrington said admiringly as they met in the 2 Michelin starred restaurant. He gestured towards the maître 'd. "Our table's ready."

"Um, would you mind a drink first?" Jen asked, glancing over at the bar. She needed the liquid courage. He was an (almost) client after all. Also, she'd have more room at the bar to show off.

Jen crossed her legs as she sat on the bar stool. The motion caused the wrap dress to part at her knees. She demurely fixed the dress, pretending not to notice as Carrington looked at her legs.

"You're married?" Carrington asked, finally tearing his eyes away from Jen's legs.

"Of course I'm married, can't you see the ring on my finger?" Jen thought to herself. She didn't say that of course. Instead she said "Um, yes, we have a daughter." Looking at the gold band around his finger, she asked "You?"

"Just celebrated our 10 year anniversary," Carrington said giving her a charming smile. "We have a daughter too."

"Awesome," Jen said. "Wow, what a smile," she thought as she sipped her appletini.

"Do you travel much for work?" Carrington asked as he jingled the ice cubes in his tumbler of scotch.

"I've seen a lot of hotel bars," Jen joked with a laugh. Wanting to give him an opening, she added "I don't mind the travel. Sometimes it's good to be away from home."

"I know what you mean. Home life can get tiring, especially after 10 years of marriage," Carrington said.

"Definitely," Jen said looking into Carrington's eyes. God he really was good looking. He looked good in his expensive designer suit too. She wondered what he had in his pants.

"You must get lonely though," Carrington said.

"Sometimes," Jen said. To give him encouragement, she added "But I'm with you now."

"Yes, you are," Carrington said with a smile back. He put his hand on Jen's knee and squeezed. "I look forward to working with you, if we decide to hire your firm." He kept his hand on Jen's knee, as if waiting for Jen to take the next step.

"Was that a proposition?" Jen thought. "Sex for his account?"

"I'd enjoy that," Jen said, putting her hand over his. She squeezed his hand briefly, then picked up her martini glass for another sip. Carrington kept his hand on Jen's knee. He adjusted his hand slightly so his thumb was on the silk of her stockings (rather than her dress). He began caressing her. Jen didn't stop him. Instead she sipped her martini and looked across the bar, as if she didn't notice his hand on her knee.

At that moment Jen's iPhone rang. She looked at the screen and said "It's my husband." Carrington reflectively pulled his hand away.

"Hi honey," Jen said into the phone as she looked at Carrington.

"Are you at dinner?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said. "You know, having drinks."

"Are you having fun?"

"Well, we're just getting started," Jen said, holding the phone close to her ear so Carrington couldn't hear. Jen frowned, as Mike didn't sound right. She asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just put Anna down," Mike said.

Mike sounded lonely, upset. Was he reconsidering their game? "What are you doing tonight?" she asked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:55 PM