Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen read her husband's thoughts and remembered her earlier conversation with Allie. She got her iPhone from her bag. She found Frankie's second album and played it. They snuggled together on the sofa, holding each other, as they listened.

The songs were about passion and romance, about wanting more from marriage, about a wife (Mary) falling in lust and love with another man, spurning her husband and having her lover's baby. By the last song Mike was shaking. Not from anger but cuckold lust.

Jen slid to the floor, getting on her knees between Mike's legs. She pulled off his pants and boxers. God he was so hard.

"I never loved Drums," Jen said, gently kissing the head of her husband's cock.

"You can call him Frankie," Mike said. After everything, hearing Jen said "Drums" sounded wrong.

"... okay," Jen said after a moment, kissing Mike's cock again. "I never loved him. Do you believe me?"

"You got close to him," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. "But you wanted me too. Remember?"

Mike nodded. "You lived with him. Fucked him all the time."

"You wanted me to, remember?"

Mike nodded again. He reached down and cupped his wife's breasts. Jen pulled away slightly and crossed her arms. She pulled off her top and then took off her bra. She took Mike's hands and pulled them to her bare tits.

"Remember? It was your wish," Jen said, her hands over Mike's as he fondled her.

"Those wishes were wild," Mike said with a grin.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. She got serious seeing the uncontrolled lust in Mike's eyes. She pulled his hands to her tummy. "They were really wild," she said.

Mike slowly nodded, slowly caressing his wife's stomach. Her tummy was flat and firm again. But before it'd been big with Drums' baby.

Jen read Mike's thoughts. "Your baby," she assured him.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. He was so excited the one word was barely audible.

Jen pulled her long blonde hair to the side. Then she lowered her head and went down on her husband. Within moments he exploded in her mouth.

"Wesley was one of the guys right?" Mike asked later as they lay in bed. They were on their sides, facing each other.

"Yeah," Jen admitted.

"How long was your affair?"

Jen winched at his use of "affair." But she knew it was accurate. "While you were doing the Barnes Fellowship."

"Did you fuck him after I got back?"

"No never," Jen assured him.

Mike paused as if taking this in. Then he asked "Who else?"

"Just one more," Jen said. She hesitated. In many ways this was worse than Wes. At least with Wes, she could say she was lonely and confused. This other time, she was just stupid and horny. "It was after college, when we were in New York."

"Before Ricky?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said. "You were away, I can't remember where. After work I went with Allie for drinks. I got kinda drunk. This guy hit on me. I went home with him."

"What was his name?"

Jen thought a moment. "I can't remember," she said honestly.

"He must've been good looking."

"I think so," Jen said, only vaguely remembering what he looked like.

"Did he make you cum?"

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike. "Yeah," she said softly. She kissed his shoulder. She knew what the next question was, and dreaded it.

Mike asked what Jen feared. "Did you make him wear a condom?"

Jen hesitated, then said "I don't remember how it happened. But no."

Mike moved Jen's head so he could look at her. "He fucked you without a condom?"

"Yeah," Jen admitted, her cheeks going red. She was still hugging Mike. He wasn't pulling away from her. That was a good thing. "I was drunk. I don't remember how it happened."

Mike was so excited he was trembling. Jen knew though, that although he was excited now, later might be a different story. Then, after having sex, all the hurt and anger would come to the surface. There was nothing she could do about it now. She had to answer all his questions truthfully, it was the least she could do. She would have to work on mending things after.

"Did you make him pull out?" Mike asked.

"I meant to, but ... he came inside me," Jen said. She felt Mike shudder.

"You weren't worried about getting pregnant?" Mike asked, his voice so dry he was almost inaudible.

"I was," Jen admitted. Like most girls, she'd been on the pill since becoming sexually active as a teenager. But she often forgot to take the pill, and while living with Mike in New York she'd been particularly lax since she knew she was going to marry Mike anyway.

"You got home the next day," she said. She kissed his shoulder again, burying her head there. This was the hardest part, but she wanted to tell him everything. "I made sure we had sex. I made sure you came inside me."

Mike's breath caught at her words. He understood immediately. Jen grew up Catholic. Her religious beliefs wouldn't allow her to take a morning after pill or get an abortion. So she made sure he came inside her so if she got pregnant from the one-night stand, he'd think it was his.

It was too much. Mike abruptly threw the blankets off and tossed Jen onto her stomach. He got behind her and took hold of her hips, roughly pulling up her ass. They were both naked so he didn't have to deal with any clothes. He took hold of his hard cock and rammed himself inside her. Jen yelped with pain. Mike wasn't big, but she was dry and the sudden penetration hurt.

Mike fucked her frantically. He was out of control. As he rammed her he growled "Take it, take it, take it!" With each thrust he slapped her ass hard, treating her like a cheap slut. Jen's eyes teared up but she didn't complain. Within moments he came.

Mike collapsed onto her back, panting. His cock softened and fell out, and he rolled off of her.

Jen turned over onto her back and pulled the covers up to her chin. She wiped tears from her eyes. She didn't like when Mike treated her rough, like a slut. But she knew she deserved it so she didn't complain.

She snuggled into him, needing the reassurance of his love. To her relief, he wrapped his arm around her.

They were silent for long moments. Mike finally asked "Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know," Jen said honestly.

"Were there others?"

"No," Jen said.

Mike didn't say anything, like he was thinking. Then he asked "If we never played the game. If Ricky never happened, or Scott, Tom. If none of that happened. Do you think you would have cheated again?"

Jen didn't answer at once. She remembered that time in the Hamptons, when she almost cheated with Scott. Well, she HAD cheated if oral counts, and she would have fucked Scott if they'd had a condom. The fact was, she was weak, easy tempted, and selfish. But even with all that, all those guys, all those fucks, she always loved Mike.

"I might've cheated with my body," Jen admitted. She added earnestly, "But never my heart."

Mike got up on an elbow and looked at her. "So you'll cheat on me again?" he asked.

Jen didn't deny it. How could she? What credibility did she have? With her history, despite her best intentions, how could she be certain she'd never be tempted again?

"You're the only man I'll ever love," she told him. "You're perfect for me."

"Because I let you fuck other guys?" Mike said, bitterness in his voice. Jen didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say.

Mike looked into Jen's beautiful face, her big blue doe-like eyes. God he loved her so much. He thought about his earlier conversation with Sam. Given who they were, how they were wired, was anything really cheating?

Softening, Mike said "I guess it's not cheating if we're playing the game."

"Yeah," Jen said, hope in her voice and eyes.

Mike kissed her and they made out for a few moments. He pulled away and said "I got you something." He handed Jen a shirt sized box.

Jen opened the box. Inside was white cotton and lace. She pulled out the soft material. That's when she realized it was a nightie.

"My old frat t-shirt's looking kind of ghetto," Mike said with a grin.

"I love it," Jen said holding up the new white nightie. It was made of really fine, silky soft cotton and trimmed in lace. "Kind of short," she observed giving him a grin back.

Jen got up and put on the nightie. She brushed her hair and put on a little lipstick to give Mike the full treatment. She stood in front of the full length mirror and turned this way and that, modeling it for her husband. "I like it, it's really soft," she said beaming at him.

Mike nodded as he ran his eyes up and down his wife's perfect body. The nightie was definitely short, not even reaching her mid-thigh. She looked really leggy in it. Also, the cotton was so silky her nipples dented the fabric. "I like it too," he said captivated by the sight of her. He never tired of looking at her.

Jen walked back over to Mike. She took his hands. "Make love to me baby," she said pulling his hands to her breasts. She needed the connection, his love, his forgiveness. She knew she was using her looks and body against him, but she didn't care. She needed him to make love to her. She needed him to love her.

Mike pulled Jen onto the bed and got on top of her, between her welcoming legs. He pushed up the nightie and mounted her. This time he was gentle. As he made love to her he tenderly caressed and kissed her. He treated her like his goddess.

Maggie brought Anna home the next morning. Mike and Jen spent the weekend playing with their daughter and reconnecting. They were constantly touching, holding hands, talking, kissing. During Anna's naps they made love. After putting Anna down for the night they made love. Mike couldn't get enough of his wife, and she needed him inside her, she was desperate for the intimacy.

Jen had to travel again the next week for work. She was working harder than ever. Her advertising firm was no longer in danger of going out of business, but now her partners were pushing to maximize profits.

As she packed Sunday night, Mike asked "Have you heard from Josh?"

"Some texts," Jen said.

"He wants to get together?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to?" Mike asked.

Jen approached Mike and put her arms around his neck. "Do you want me to baby?" she asked.

Mike grinned. "You know I do."

"Maybe next weekend," Jen said with a laugh. She kissed him. Then she remembered. "Oh um, Allie and Darren are having some issues." She explained about how Darren wanted to see Stacy and have a relationship with Dannika. "Can you talk to Darren?"

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, his heart suddenly pounding. "It might be better if I talked to Jim first, to see where his head's at. They live in New York now?"

Jen saw the excitement in her husband's face. She wasn't surprised. "You're talking with Jim to help Allie and Darren," she reminded him, giving him a knowing look. Mike gave her his best "who me?" innocent look. Jen gave him a playful chastising look.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:54 PM