Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike gently spread Jen's long legs a little and looked at her. Her pussy lips were puffy from being used so roughly. He saw a little white cum leaking out.

It was too much. All this was working Mike up into a sexual frenzy. And he hadn't cum yet tonight. He squeezed her breasts then got on top of her. "Did he make you cum again?" he asked, almost frantic now.

"Yeah, I came again," Jen said.

Mike moaned at Jen's answer. He pushed his cock into his wife. God her pussy felt so loose and wet. "You can't feel me can you?" he said as he began fucking her. "Josh's big cock loosened you up and now you can't feel my little dick."

"I can feel you Mike," she said holding his head so they looked into each other's eyes. From the heart she said honestly "I can feel you inside me baby. You feel way better than Josh."

But knowing what her husband wanted to hear, she added (again honestly), "But yeah, Josh made me cum twice on his cock."

With those words Mike came.

The next day was Sunday. The morning was busy with Anna, feeding and dressing her, reading books and playing games. After lunch Anna went down for her regular afternoon nap.

Jen put her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "Maybe we should talk about last night," she suggested.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. They had serious things to talk about, but both knew it would probably end with sex. So while still fully dressed, they got into bed.

"How do you feel baby?" Jen asked him. They were on their sides, looking at each other.

"It was really exciting," Mike gushed.

"Yeah but ... how do you feel?" Jen asked again, this time rubbing his chest over his heart.

"I feel good," Mike said. He meant it too. There were moments of insecurity and jealousy, inadequacy, feeling left out, but those dark emotions heighted the pleasure for him, the delicious angst. "You enjoyed it too," he said grinning at her.

"Well, yeah," Jen said with a "duh!" laugh. "It was exciting, um ..."

"It was exciting being with an aggressive guy again," Mike said completing her sentence.

"... yeah," Jen admitted after a moment's hesitation. She snuggled into his arms. At that moment she felt really close to Mike. He so got her. How was it, getting fucked by another man drew her closer to her husband? She didn't understand it, but that's how it was.

"It's hard for me to act that way with you," Mike admitted.

"I know baby, I don't want you to," Jen said hugging him. "I want to be your goddess."

"Except when I'm pissed at you," Mike said with a laugh.

"I remember," Jen said with a laugh back, remembering those times. Not often, but a few times Mike had really fucked her hard, out of anger as much as passion (usually when she went too far with their game). Those were bad memories. She liked it when other men treated her that way. She didn't like that sort of treatment from Mike.

"So, um, you never got hurt?" she asked.

"Bad hurt territory?"

"Yeah," Jen said.

"Not really," Mike said. Then he added honestly "Almost once, when Anna cried. I went to her, you didn't notice me leaving."

"I did notice," Jen insisted.

"You didn't seem to notice," Mike said. "You kept fucking Josh. I started thinking you were so into Josh you didn't care about me or Anna."

"Baby ..." Jen said feeling terrible, softly stroking his cheek.

"It's okay," Mike assured her. "If you fucked him all night, it would've hurt. But you just finished with him, then sent him away."

"I did send him away," Jen assured him. "I should have stopped when Anna cried."

"No, I had her," Mike said. He admitted with a grin "It turns me on you wanted to finish with Josh."

"You mean I wanted to cum again," Jen said with a laugh. "And make Josh cum too." She wasn't the kind of girl to leave her lovers hanging.

She reached down. Mike was so hard. "God you're so predictable," she said with another laugh. She snuggled into his arms again. "So you don't hate me?"

"I love you baby," Mike assured her, hugging her tight. "So I guess we survived it."

"I guess we did," Jen said.

"... I want to keep playing," Mike said hesitantly. "With Josh. You like him."

"He's okay," Jen said, reluctant to use any L words about other men.

"So you want to keep playing?" Mike asked hopefully.

"I want to do what you want me to do," Jen said burying her face in his chest as she hugged him tight.

Jen's answer bothered Mike. He didn't want to force her into anything. He hoped for a more definitive "yes I want to play the game too" answer from her.

But then he realized maybe Jen needed that. Maybe she needed him to tell her what to do.

Then a thought occurred to him. Was that why she did the 3 wishes? A way to expand the game, but have it on him, not her?

Was that why Jen pretended not to notice when guys checked her out? It wasn't just her being a tease. She wanted the guy to be the aggressor. She wanted to be "forced" to do things. Mike knew his wife had a submissive streak.

Jen also hated feeling like a slut. Was that why she was often drunk or high when they played? So she could blame her promiscuousness on alcohol and drugs, rather than her insatiable sexual needs?

"Okay," Mike agreed, feeling like he understood his wife a lot better.

"Okay?" Jen asked, wanting Mike to say it.

"I want you to keep playing with Josh," Mike said, making his desires explicit.

Jen hesitated, then eventually said "Alright then." Why the hesitation? Mike wasn't sure if she had reservations, or didn't want to appear too eager. She added, "But we need to talk about something honey. Our neighbors could have seen me last night with Josh."

"No one goes to that bar," Mike said.

"You don't know that," Jen said. "What if our friends saw me, if they thought I was cheating?"

"You never used to worry about that," Mike said, remembering how she used to act around Ricky, Scott and Tom.

Jen frowned. "I was stupid," she admitted. "Things are different now. We have Anna."

"Suspecting is different from knowing," Mike said, repeating what Jen used to say.

Jen gave Mike a long look. "You planned it, right? You hoped someone would see me with Josh." Mike thought about denying it. Reading his thoughts, Jen squeezed his hand and said "Come on baby. If this is going to work, we need to communicate better this time."

Mike knew she was right. "You know my fantasies," he said with a guilty, embarrassed grin.

"Me cheating on you?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah," Mike admitted.

"I'm not cheating on you," Jen pointed out. "We're both playing."

"Of course you're not cheating honey," Mike assured her, squeezing her hands. "But if people think you are ..."

Jen got it. It turned Mike on if people thought she was cheating, if they thought she needed more than what Mike could give her. "I'll end up looking like a slut," she lamented.

"Our friends will think you're available," Mike predicted. "They'll hit on you more than they do now."

"And I'm supposed to give in, right?" Jen said sarcastically.

"Only if you want to baby," Mike assured her, taking her hands. "I'm okay with whatever you do. You're so sensual baby. I love that about you."

Jen played it out in her head. Getting hit on by their friends. Going to bed with some of them. They'd be rumors, maybe scowls from neighborhood wives. That wouldn't be fun.

But Mike would get off on it. He'd be thinking about her all the time, constantly hot for her, obsessed with her. He'd hug and kiss her all the time, tell her she was sensual, his goddess.

And it wouldn't be a hardship on her part. Some of their neighbors were really hot. Powerful, aggressive lawyers and stock brokers. She wasn't too fond of those rough talking, New York alpha guys. But in bed? Jen suspected the sex would be incredible.

All these thoughts made Jen shudder.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

"... it's kinda hot," she admitted after a moment's hesitation. "I told you, your fantasies kinda become my fantasies." She buried her head in her hands and giggled. "God Mike, it's like we've gone from 0 to 100 miles an hour."

"You said it feels like we never stopped playing the game," Mike pointed out with a grin.

"Yeah," Jen agreed with a shrug. She thought about it more. She probably already had a reputation around the neighborhood. She'd had too many male visitors, too many guys picking her up for dates. People noticed, you couldn't keep that secret.

But she didn't care what other people thought, not really, not as long as Mike didn't think less of her. Of course, now they had Anna, they had to be careful their game didn't affect her. But Jen was pretty sure she could handle things. It was all about framing the message, and she was good at that.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:52 PM