Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
After throwing off his shirt, Josh worked on his pants. Jen focused her eyes on his crotch, clearly breathing hard. She moaned - moaned! - when his cock popped out of his shorts. Mike envied Josh's manhood. He was long and thick, and rock hard.

Josh moved up to Jen's head. Jen eagerly took him into her hands, into her mouth.

Then, as if remembering he was there, Jen reached for Mike and said "Come here baby."

Mike wanted to tell her he was okay. Yes, he did kind of feel ignored, like a third wheel, but that was okay, he was well within good hurt territory. But if he didn't go to her, she might think he truly was upset.

Mike walked over and took her hand. "Take off your shirt baby," Jen said. As always around her lovers, Mike felt insecure around her lovers. There was no comparison, their bodies were better than his, he didn't have a beach body like them. But he did as she asked, taking off his shirt. As he did, Jen worked on his pants. Within moments he was naked, just like Josh.

Mike and Josh knelt next to Jen's head, both of them rock hard. Jen held their cocks, one in each hand. Josh was clearly bigger. She held Mike's almost completely in her hand. In contrast, she held barely half Josh's shaft. He was twice as big.

Jen looked at Mike. "He's so big honey," she said admiringly.

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Jen asked Mike as she stroked Josh's shaft. Mike didn't say anything, but he was practically panting as he watched his wife stroking another man's cock.

Jen took Josh into her mouth. Despite opening her lips wide she could barely take his fat cockhead into her mouth. After sucking Josh for a few moments she said to Mike "You like seeing that baby?"

"Yeah," Mike said, dizzy from lust. "You like his big cock?" he asked. His heart was pounding, he was on the verge of cumming.

"I love it," she said dreamily, her eyes heavy lidded with lust.

Josh pulled from Jen's mouth, wanting her pussy. Enough foreplay, he wanted to fuck. He curled his fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled them off, taking off her thong panties at the same time. Mike was disappointed seeing him take off the pantyhose, but again didn't say anything.

Josh spread Jen's legs and moved up between her thighs. He was about to push in when Jen held him back. "Wait a second baby," she said to Josh. "I want to finish Mike first."

Jen could tell Mike was about to cum. She scooted towards him and opened her lips, intending to finish him in her mouth.

"Hope you don't expect me to kiss you," Josh said with a laugh.

"What?" Jen asked, Mike's cockhead just an inch from her lips.

"I'm not into cum breath," Josh said with another laugh.

"Seriously?" Jen said.

"I'm not being an ass, it's just not my thing," Josh said with a shrug.

Sex without kissing? The concept was foreign to Jen. It was too late to kick Josh out, she needed it too much. But Mike needed relief too. "Um ..." she said, not knowing what to do.

Mike solved the dilemma when he stepped off the bed. "I'll wait," he said.

"Are you sure baby?" Jen said, feeling relieved.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said, forcing a smile. He heard the relief in Jen's voice and it hurt. She so wanted Josh, she didn't want to stop. But he didn't want to stop either.

Mike pulled on his boxer shorts and sat in the darkened chair. Jen looked worriedly at him, but then Josh leaned down and kissed her. Within moments they were making out and fondling each other again. As they did Josh's cock pressed against her thigh. God it felt so long, so thick, so heavy. All she could think about was feeling it inside her.

Jen reached between their bodies, taking hold of his shaft. She guided him towards her pussy.

"No condom?" Josh breathed as his naked cockhead pressed between her pussy lips.

Jen shook her head. "I'm on the pill," she said. "I know you."

Josh nodded, clearly pleased with her answer. He took hold of his shaft. He dug his toes into the mattress and pushed forward.

"Ugh god," Jen groaned as he entered her. Josh pushed harder, Jen digging her nails into his muscular arms as he delved into her, inch by inch.

Mike panted as he watched. There was nothing - nothing! - like the sight of another man entering your wife. The moment of penetration. The expression on her face as she realizes he's bigger than she's used to. Seeing his shaft disappear inch by inch into her pussy. The knowledge he's balls deep in your wife. Inside your wife. Where only you're supposed to be.

Mike was so turned on. The angst hurt, but felt so good. It was delicious!

Josh began moving back and forth. He had to stop, panting. God Jen's pussy felt so good! He remembered how good she felt, but now that he was inside her again he realized the reality was way better than the memory. So smooth and silky, and tight too. God this girl had the best pussy!

Josh began moving in and out again. They kissed as they fucked. Mike knew Jen loved to kiss during sex. In some ways, seeing her kissing another man was harder than watching her fucking him. Seeing her do both, at the same time, was difficult, but also incredibly exciting.

Josh fucked harder, pounding her. Jen fucked back, pushing up to meet his thrusts. Mike looked into his wife's face. He saw uncontrolled, animalistic desire. He recognized that look. It was the passion he always saw in Jen's face when she was with another man. He rarely if ever saw it when she was with him.

Josh pulled out and flipped Jen around, throwing her onto her hands and knees. He impaled her again, ramming her so hard he shoved her face into the mattress. Then he pounded her hard and fast. Jen clutched at the sheets as he rode her, holding on for dear life as Josh fucked her brains out.

Josh slapped her ass as he pounded her, then reached under and roughly squeezed her tits. It was with that extra stimulation that Jen came for the first time. Her orgasm was so powerful she screamed. The screamed was mostly muffled since Josh still had her face stuffed into the mattress. But still Jen's scream carried, and a moment later Mike heard Anna crying.

Jen didn't notice Anna's cry. She'd given herself up to Josh who was relentlessly pounding her, fucking her through her orgasm. In fact, her orgasm seemed to go on and on, her body quivering helplessly as he abused her with his long, thick shaft.

Mike realized he had to do something about Anna. The toddler might crawl out of bed and knock on the door. Jen was moaning constantly now. It wasn't just moans, she was calling out Josh's name, chanting "God Josh, fuck me Josh, don't stop, fuck me Josh, harder Josh, oh god Josh." Mike couldn't let Anna hear that. How would he explain to Anna her mommy calling out another man's name?

Pulling on his pants and shirt, Mike went to Anna's room. Jen didn't seem to notice as he left.

Anna was awake, scared and crying in bed. Even with the door closed, Mike could still hear the moans coming from the bedroom. "Go back to sleep honey," he said soothingly to the toddler. "It's just the TV."

"My My," Anna said tugging at the buttons of Mike's shirt.

"Yeah, I'm your My My," Mike said kissing Anna. He smiled at her. "You're my Anna Banana." He gave her a little tickle.

Anna giggled and snuggled into Mike's arms. She quickly fell back asleep. Mike could still hear the sounds of sex coming from the bedroom. But now he was with his daughter so he tried to ignore them (rather than let them turn him on). Holding Anna tight, he closed his eyes.

Mike woke to a soft hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes. It was Jen. "Hi sleepyhead," Jen whispered, a smile on her face.

Mike saw she was wearing her fluffy white cotton robe. "What time is it?" he asked. Was it morning? Had Jen fucked Josh all night?

"Around midnight," Jen said.

Just midnight, Mike thought. He'd dozed off for only about a half hour. "Where's Josh?"

"He's gone," Jen said. She kissed his forehead. "Let me hold Anna a minute."

Mike got up and Jen replaced him in bed, pulling Anna into her arms. She cuddled the toddler. Mike saw that, even though asleep, Anna seemed to sigh contently with Jen's arms around her. Mike was really close with Anna. But there was a special bond a mother had with her daughter.

After a few minutes Jen got up. She fussed over Anna, making sure the pillows and covers were just right. Then she took Mike's arm, leaning into him. They went back to their bedroom.

"So what happened?" Mike asked. They were in bed on their sides, looking at each other. Mike had undressed but Jen was still in the robe.

"We finished and Josh left," Jen said.

"He lasted that long?" Mike asked. Another 30 minutes?

"Um, no," Jen said. "He finished, and then we talked a little." She looked guilty. "I knew you were with Anna."

"You saw me leave?"

"Of course I did baby," Jen said, giving him a kiss. She looked guilty. "Should I have stopped?"

"No honey, I'm glad you finished," Mike said.

Jen smiled at him appreciatively. "I guess we were too loud," she said. "We'll have to do something different next time."

"Yeah ..." Mike said. He felt a stab in his gut, as clearly Jen had already decided they'd be a next time with Josh.

Jen sensed her husband's mood change. "I mean, if we decide to do it again," she quickly corrected, emphasizing "we."

"What did Josh say?" Mike asked.

"Um ... he'd like to get together again," Jen admitted. She explained, "It's just, I know him."

Mike nodded. He understood what Jen was feeling. She found it hard playing the game with complete strangers, it made her felt like a slut. She preferred people she knew, fuck buddies over one night stands. Mike liked it better that way too.

"I get it honey," he said. He opened her robe. Jen helped him by taking the robe off. She laid back so he could look at her.

Mike tenderly traced circles around Jen's nipples. They were red. "He was rough," he said.

"Yeah."

"You liked it though," he said gently running his fingertip over one of her nipples.

"Yeah," she admitted.

"You came so hard," Mike said.

Jen nodded, blushing a little at the memory of being so out of control.

"Did he finish inside you?"

"Yeah."

"Did he cum a lot?"

"Um ..." Jen began. She knew the questions were a big part of the game for Mike. But sometimes she didn't know how to answer. She felt Josh cum, but she didn't know if he came a lot. So she said honestly, "I felt it when he came."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:52 PM