Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 09

[Continuing Book 1: Cheating]

Jen felt like she was getting her mojo back as she made her way to the back alley. For months she worked to win Mike back, to take him back from that bottle blonde Jasmine Kelly. Then, once back together, they had a long period of healing and reconnecting.

Suddenly they were playing the game again, and Jen was out of practice. Sucking face with Josh in the middle of Doc Watson's proved it. How stupid. It was one thing to pretend like she was cheating on Mike, so as to turn him on. It was another to get caught doing it, to allow people she knew see her messing around with other guys. That was especially true now that they had Anna. Their game was exciting but they couldn't let it hurt their daughter.

Jen turned the corner and saw Josh waiting for her. He was under a light, easily visible. Not good, any passerby could see.

"Come here," she said taking his hand and leading him into the shadows.

"Where'd Mike go?" Josh asked.

"He went home," Jen said. "He's waiting for us."

Josh grinned, certain now he was going to get inside Jen's pants tonight. "I was going to offer my place, but your place is cool."

"Where do you live?" Jen asked.

"A few blocks that way," Josh said, pointing in the opposite direction of the loft apartment. Well, that's good, he doesn't live too close, Jen thought. But still, close enough to run into each other or know people in common.

Jen took the baggie out of her purse. "Want some?" she asked.

"Here?" Josh asked.

"I want to talk first," Jen said. She offered the bag to Josh. "Um ..."

Josh took the bag and began rolling a joint. Maybe it was a girl thing, but Jen didn't like rolling joints, she wanted the guy to do it. After he was done, Josh offered the joint to Jen and took out a lighter. She put the joint between her lips and let Josh light it. She took a long drag and held the smoke in her lungs. She handed the joint to Josh and he did the same thing. They passed the joint back and forth a couple times. Soon both felt high and relaxed.

Josh pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her. Jen kissed him back, and they tongued each other. Josh brought his hand up and groped Jen's braless tits over the halter top. He reached into the top and squeezed her tits, roughly pinching her hard nipples.

Jen arched her back and moaned into Josh's mouth. His rough treatment hurt, but it felt so good!

Emboldened by Jen's passion, Josh moved his other hand to her shorts. He began working on the buttons.

Jen knew if they didn't stop he'd fuck her right there in the alley. She thought of Mike, waiting at the loft apartment.

"Wait," she said, pushing away from Josh. They were both panting. Jen fixed the halter top and re-buttoned her shorts.

"You're not bailing are you?" Josh said.

"No, we just need to talk first," Jen said. "You said you know guys like Mike?"

"Husbands who get off seeing their wives fuck other men?" Josh said. "Sure."

"You've ... played with couples?"

"Yeah," Josh said. "A few times. I know how it works. I don't care if Mike watches us fuck."

"It might be more than watching," Jen said. "Mike might be on the bed with us."

"A threesome?" Josh asked.

"Sorta," Jen said.

Josh got it. "What is Mike, gay? Bi?"

"He's straight," Jen said immediately. "I just want to make sure you don't freak if there's some ... accidental touching."

"I'm cool Jen," Josh said with an unconcerned shrug.

"Okay," Jen said.

"So can we go?" Josh said eagerly. Jen was a very pretty, very sexy girl, and he remembered how good her pussy felt. He couldn't wait to get inside her.

"Just another thing," Jen said. "Our friends don't know we play."

"I know, you told me," Josh said.

"You have to promise not to say anything to anyone," Jen said.

"No problem, I promise," Josh said.

"I mean it Josh," Jen said. "No one at Penn State. No one around here. Not even Patty."

"Come on, you've got to let me tell Patty," Josh said grinning.

Jen couldn't help grinning back. "Okay, but just Patty," she said. She figured Patty was good at keeping secrets, and anyway he'd already seen them together. "Josh, if you ever see me, if we run into each other, we're just friends okay? You can't kiss me or put your hands on me."

"Shit Jen, what do you think I am, an idiot?" Josh said sarcastically. "Any more rules? Maybe I better take notes."

"Sorry," Jen said with a laugh.

"So can we go?" Josh asked putting his arm around her, his hand just above her tight ass. Despite the interrogation he still wanted to fuck this pretty little thing.

"Yeah," Jen said laughing again at his eagerness. "Do you remember where I live? Give me a few minutes, then follow."

Mike was waiting when she got home. Jen melted into her husband's arms, kissing him. "Where's Josh?" he asked.

"He's coming," Jen said. She felt Mike's erection pressing against her. He was so hard! "Do you want me to take care of this before he gets here?" she asked cupping his erection.

"I'm okay," Mike said. She understood. Mike wanted to stay hot to ward off dark emotions like jealousy and inadequacy.

Jen went to check on Anna. The baby was sound asleep. She came back out to Mike. "I can't believe we're doing this again," she said both amazed and excited.

"Do you want to stop?"

"Do you?"

"No."

"I don't either," Jen admitted with a nervous giggle. She had an itch now and she needed it scratched. "Baby I feel so out of control. This is happening so fast. But I feel like it never stopped. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "I like seeing you out of control. I love seeing your cum face." He quickly added. "I know you hate when I say that. You just look even more sexy and beautiful."

A moment later there was a knock at the door. Jen and Mike looked at each other. Mike opened the door. They shook hands and Josh came in.

Jen gave Josh a hello hug. "Give me a sec okay?" she told Josh. "Help yourself to a drink. Um ... our baby is asleep."

"I'll be quiet," Josh promised.

Jen smiled appreciatively at him. Then she took Mike's hand and they went into the bedroom. "You're sure about this?" she asked.

"Yeah, I really want this," Mike said excitedly. He kissed her. "I want you to lose control honey."

Jen smiled at him. "I can't believe we're doing this again," she said, an incredulous look on her face again.

"But you want it like me, right?"

"... yeah," Jen admitted after a moment's hesitation. She felt his erection against her leg. She reached down and cupped him over his pants. "God you're so hard."

"I want your hand on his cock not mine," Mike said grinning at her.

Jen smiled. "You're so small anyway," she teased, giving him a gentle squeeze.

"Is Josh okay with me watching?" Mike asked.

"He's played with other couples before," she said nodding. "Okay, I'm doing this," she said giving him an excited, determined look. She gave Mike a kiss. Then she turned and opened the bedroom door. "Come here Josh," she said holding out her hand.

Mike suspected Josh might be weirded out at being watched, even despite his prior experiences with other couples. Also, he thought it might take a little while for Jen to lose her inhibitions, since they'd been just a "normal" couple for months. So he turned off the lights except for the bedside lamp. That made it easy for him to watch yet gave Jen and Josh a sense of privacy.

Mike did ask "Do you mind if I record this?" When Josh shrugged an okay, Mike quickly set up his video camera.

Then he sat in a chair in the darkness while Jen and Josh got onto the bed. As he suspected, they were tentative and awkward at first, hesitantly glancing over at him a few times. But as they kissed and explored their inhibitions melted away.

Josh was clearly the aggressor, groping Jen's tits and ass as they sucked face. Jen was just as passionate though, running her hands up and down his chest.

Josh pulled off Jen's halter top and laid her onto the bed. He kissed down her neck to her breasts. Jen moaned and arched her back as his lips and tongue found her hard nipples.

Josh bit and pinched her nipples, moving a hand down to her shorts. He rubbed her crotch. Jen dug her heels into the mattress and ground her crotch against his hand, clearly wanting more contact.

With that clear invitation, Josh tugged down, popping the buttons of her shorts. Jen groaned as he pushed a hand down her pantyhose and thong panties and found her pussy.

Josh pulled down Jen's shorts as he continued to finger her. As he did, Jen's high heels fell off her feet. That disappointed Mike - he loved seeing Jen get fucked while wearing high heels - but he didn't want to break the moment by saying something.

Jen was down to her pantyhose and thong. Josh feasted on her body, kissing and fondling her everywhere. He was aggressive about it, like he was claiming her body as his (in contrast to Mike, who always kissed and caressed Jen like she was a treasured princess). Jen loved the aggressive rough treatment, moaning and writhing under Josh's mouth and hands.

Hovering over her, Josh unbuttoned his shirt. Jen looked at him hungrily as his chiseled chest came into view. Josh still had his muscular, football body. Jen excitedly ran her fingertips over his chest, tracing the hardness of his pecs and ridges of his six pack.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:51 PM