Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike got turned on by cheating. Jen knew this. It was all mixed up in his cuckold fantasy. For a moment her thoughts flashed to Wes, the boy she fucked behind Mike's back in college. She still hadn't told Mike. She was pretty sure Mike knew though. He was, after all, really smart, and knew her better than anyone. But still, they'd never discussed Wes.

There were a couple years after college when it'd just been her and Mike living together in New York (except for one evening of weakness). During that time, the memories were too raw and it was clear Mike didn't want to talk about it.

Then Ricky happened. Then Scott. Then Tom. On it went. "God I'm such a slut," Jen silently derided herself.

But with all those other men, the Wes thing didn't seem to matter anymore. Honestly she hadn't thought of Wes in a few years. She wasn't really thinking about him now. It was just this kinky cheating thing that turned Mike on so much.

Maybe she SHOULD meet this Nancy chick. Nancy was working with Mike on a daily basis, so she needed to size her up. She certainly couldn't judge Nancy, not with all the shit she'd done. Who knows, maybe they could be friends.

Jen had to admit, the cheating fantasy WAS kind of hot. It was naughty and wicked on so many levels. But then, what turned Mike on turned her on too. Part of it was, seeing Mike excited got her excited. Another part was, Mike's fantasies always ended up with her getting fucked really good. And now that her nympho switch was back on, she really wanted that. Really wanted fucked. Tonight.

Still, playing so close to home was dangerous. She'd have to talk to Mike about that.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Jen said, breaking out of her reverie. She looked at Josh and her pussy tingled. She so wanted Mike to watch as this gorgeous guy fucked her.

Patty returned with their drinks. After he left Jen whispered to Josh, "I'll meet you in that alley, okay?"

Josh grinned, thinking about having this sexy girl in that dark alley all to himself. "You're feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes, I just want to get out of here," Jen whispered. She inconspicuously lowered her hand and caressed his leg. "People can't see us leave together."

"I get it," Josh said, barely suppressing an excited grin. He got up. "I see you in a minute," he whispered.

Moments later Patty returned with the bill and Mike's credit card. He handed both to Jen. As she took it, Jen let her soft hand brush over Patty's. "Patty?"

"Yeah?"

Jen held up Mike's credit card. "My husband's," she said.

"I thought so," Patty said, looking at the wedding ring on Jen's left hand.

"We got into a fight and, well, Josh is a friend from college," Jen said.

"I get it, you don't have to explain to me," Patty said. He chuckled. "Josh is popular with the girls."

Jen felt flushed. Josh scored with a lot of girls. That's all Jen was, another girl for Josh. An easy lay. A horny slut. Jen felt dizzy with lust.

Trying to compose herself, Jen said "It's just, Mike - that's my husband - he likes this bar. We might come here again."

Patty got it immediately. "I won't say anything," he promised.

"Thanks Patty," Jen said, giving him a dazzling smile.

"I'm here every night," Patty said, smiling at her. "Stop by sometime."

"Definitely," Jen said.

"Feel free to come without your husband," Patty said, his grin turning conspiratorial and lusty.

"... maybe I'll do that," Jen said after a moment. She looked at Patty - really looked at him - for the first time. He was older, but definitely cute. Tall too, and he had a great smile.

Jen reached over and again brushed his hand. This time her touch was like a caress. She smiled at him, a slight enigmatic smile that suggested maybe something in the future. Then she got up and left.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 03:50 PM